ITT: Cheaters that had to fight unfairly to win against the superior fighter

ITT: Cheaters that had to fight unfairly to win against the superior fighter

ok let's do it quick and move on to the next thread

O

MY

RUBBER

>Implying you can cheat in a fight to the death
In that kind of match it's all about who lives no matter what, not honor or seeing who's the better man.
Hisoka is an idiot who was thinking with his dick. He should have realized and prepared for the possibility of Chrollo fighting dirty.

>O MY ISOPRENE POLYMER NEN
>BRING ME BACK FROM THE DEAD
>GROW ME NEW LIMBS
>CURE ALL MY INJURIES
>SUCH IS THE POWER OF RUBBER
>not an asspull at all g-guys

Hisoka is going to kill all the spiders

hey luffy does it all the time :)

>
he will spare Machi just to have her following him around the world

DICK

NEN

Done, now this thread can die

She'll be pissed when she sees all the spiders and Chrollo dead when she eventually frees herself but can't bring herself to try to kill Hisoka.

O

>it's possible to cheat in a fight
In a sparring match, sure cheating is possible but in a fight there's no such rules

MY

Anime nerd who's never been in a fight before detected

RUBBER

What the fuck is the rubber nen shit from? All of the fight/asspull threads have been flooded with it and I still have no Idea

Sup Forumsedditors circlejerking epikk memes

Character who's power is that his aura has the properties of Rubber and Gum somehow used said aura to resurrect himself after being killed. Page before this page was him saying
>Well, if I'm going to die anyways...
>I might as well try this out...
>O, My Rubber Nen...!!

Also though he was caught in an explosion he was stated to have died of suffocation.

O

MY

Pitou did nothing wrong and deserved better

Can we fix Togashi with o my rubber nen?

Its okay, Chrollo will have to watch his precious gang of misfits getting gutted left and right.

GOD

The spiders have their edgy status maxed, they can't feel bad for others.

But they do for each other you speedreader, just like Gon they are selfish assholes that will hurt and kill millions of innocent people without a single fuck given but get all butthurt if one of their friends gets hurt or killed.

O MY RUBBER BACK

kek
he probably has back problems from fucking his wife in sailor moon cosplay

Gon is not like that at all.

>implying you wouldn't a permanently smug Takeuchi

DESS

This was the real asspull

Is Chrollo a virgin?

>dresses all in black
>inverted cross in his back
>earings

He is about the selfish part, he doesn't care that much when people like Hisoka, the spiders, and Genthru are killing innocent people for no reason and in Genthru's case he actually had the chance to stop him for good by killing him but decided not to. If the victims happens to be a friend then all of a sudden he cares and makes it personal and then becomes willing to kill.

He won't be anymore after Hisoka fills him up with his bungee gum before killing him in round 2

He cares a lot. He was conflicted with his feelings during Yorknew because he noticed how the spiders cared about Uvo, but still murdered innocents to achieve their goals. He's also the reason why Killua stopped Pitou's puppets during the selection.
I don't recall Hisoka or Genthru killing any innocents that weren't being controlled by an enemy.

He raped Hisoka

O

MY

CUM

RUBBER

COCK

This is gonna be like a classic tragicomedy. Hisoka can't bring to kill Machi despite his wish to kill all the Spiders and Machi can't help but have feelings for Hisoka, even though he's killing her mates. Best love story ever told. Fire Togashi and let his wife continue this in form of a romantic manga.

>this thread

>tfw Pitou will never dote on you as your older sister

anime or ova when? really want to see the fight animated

best you'll get is a possibly redrawn o my rubber nen in the volume

Does Chrollo still have Kortopi and Shalnark's abilities?

No, even if he didn't give them back it's supposed to be an odd case for him to keep an ability after the person it comes from died.

>image is for ants
>its in moonspeak

>not wanting Pitou as a housewife to raise a litter of human/CA hybrids with

Sup Forums said its ok to fuck your sister so we'll have a litter of cute kittens eventually

Why is she so perfect?

xe's dead
time to let go

That's what being a thief is all about. You expect a thief to fight with honor?

Superior? Both hisoka and crollo are around the same level. Chrollo chooses heaven arena along with tactics in order to make his victory 100 percent. If they fight at a different location chrollo will just come up with another strategy although his chances of winning will not be as high.

>people still pretending Pitou is a female

It was nothing like that. Both of them have prepared for this fight the way they thought would be appropriate.
Hisoka has lost. That's it.

This motherfucker. Good thing for him his martial arts style emphasizes fighting dirty.

Real thieves never kill or even leave any trace of them behind

Chrollo and his gang are just a bunch of serial killers and bandits

Literally everyone

>Real thieves
Is there a certification center somewhere or something?

so if the police catches a thief he's not a thief anymore?

Well, Hisoka betrayed the Troupe. I'm sure Chrollo is still pretty butt bothered by that enough to want to screw over Hisoka's fighting fetish

"She" is probably sexless, but damn if she isn't awesome.

Yes because a master thief never gets caught, ever.

>xe's dead
Define 'dead'.

>index finger

what could it mean/

This transvestite cannot bring people back from the dead unless proven otherwise.

He could bring Pitou back if he can restore Gon back to normal but why would Killua have him do that?

She'll never be back and it hurts

You can wish for a person to look like Pitou, you can also wish for said person to hold the same power than Pitou, you can also wish for put a vagina to this new Pitou and then problem solved, but like that other user said, why would Killua wish for that? Killua need to wish for a bigger penis and be able ot fight in space and then just start a new adventure where not everything is shit like in HxH.

Pitou did nothing wrong but Gon had to be too much of an autist about it

>chinese pitou
disgusting

Why didn't he just ask muh rubber nen to win the fight?

Arrogance. By the time hisoka realized he was fucked it was too late.

What's with the increasing amount of Pitou autists?

the ability to chain anyone kurapika consider a enemies, no draw back in emperor time

pitou was one of the best thing about that shitty ant-arc.
but gon had to fuck it up

Is it wrong I support Reiner more than Eren?

Reiner isn't a bad guy, he should've fucked Historia though or asked her to marry him during the tower.

If a thief gets caught, they're not a thief.

They're just a robber at that point.

Gon is a faggot for killing her and I'm glad he is no longer the MC. If the hiatus ever ends the story will be better with Ging and Leorio as the MCs in the DC.

Gon and his m-muh Kite were the worst things of that otherwise pretty good arc

It's just one guy replying to himself

>All these retards referring to Pitou as not female
It's been established that CA can reproduce with humans, therefore they have genders.
Just because you read a fucktarded translation doesn't change shit, Pitou is clearly a girl.

It's just a tranny that modified his appearance with his ability.

Is Hisoka objectively one of the biggest pushovers in the entirety of HxH? Let's see

>Kills a bunch of worthless trash during Hunter Exam
>Defeats an incompetent Nen user during Heavens Arena arc
>beats and/or scares the shit outta 2 kids and a loudmouthed teen
>plays a dodgeball game in Greed Island arc, then fucks off to chase Chrollo
>doesn't show up during Chimera Ants arc, which is quite odd given how the events of that arc offered numerous opportunities to fight extremely powerful enemies
>kills a shitty butler during Election arc
>chickens out when Illumi gets visibly angry at him
>makes convenient excuses not to fight the Zodiacs
>gets LITERALLY blown the fuck out by Chrollo in a deathmatch with no rules
>kills two physically weakest PT members when they didn't have access to their Hatsu because SALT

...wew

Is this guy one of the biggest retards in the entirety of Sup Forums? ...wew

No arguments whatsoever? Typical Hisotard

I have to say Hisoka has been pretty underwhelming.

When were the rules plainly stated?
>inb4 hurr durr u need spoonfeeding to understand complexsh implications ecks dee

Why did Togashi let a cute girl like Ponzu die for no reason?

Because Ponzu was a throw-away nobody character.