How big a role did amphetamines play in the Nazi Party and Wermacht??

it is a fucking burger every time with these threads.
you morons don't understand street drugs because idiot doctors told you it's "medication"

They were huge in the military at the time, used by front line soldiers to promote a feeling of invincibility, heightened awareness and focus, more energy, and the certain type of thinking you do when on uppers. It also suppressed your appetite, which is important in consideration of all the logistical problems

calm down you fucking sperg

Hitler himself was an addict. It was part of his daily "vitamin" regimen.

They were used, but not as much as a lot of people like to think these days. Mostly in pilots and higher ranking officers. Its become exaggerated.

There was no Nazi party, ww2 was an inside job

hm?

The entirety of the early 20th century was just a collective bad LSD trip everyone thinks happened

Would these pills still work today , do amphetamines expire

Shit got me through high school and college. It was like a dream. Wish I had more.

Do you have ADHD or are you just dull , is there a difference

What's the main difference between amphetamines and caffeine? Just stronger?

Amphetamines are extremely stable and will retain near full effectiveness over a lifetime.

No, usage was widespread on the eastern front by both sides. Its the only way stalingrad was possible.

different chemical and amphetamines are far strong , but I tried 2.5 mg of dexamphetamine and it actual felt very similar to caffeine

Nazism and amphetamines go hand in hand. You come to very similar conclusions independently when under the influence for a long enough time.

There is truth there, cold and logical. Unfortunately, real world application is impossible unless you are in a position of power

Completely different feel to them to me (then again I have ADHD). Caffine makes me awake, yet anxious and jittery. Amphetamine makes me confident, awake, clear-headed, and alert.

Are amphetamines the red pill?

If anything, it made them over-confident.

More like the White pill.

Doesn't everyone in the USA have ADHD,

>Amphetamine makes me confident, awake, clear-headed, and alert
And you don't think this is a problem? Confidence needs a resting foundation that isn't a drug.

amphetamine is amazing but you have to limit your dosage or the effects diminish and you get withdrawal.

Caffeine occasionally produces a euphoric effect in me that reminds me of Ketamine or cocaine or something. It's hard to explain exactly, but it only occurs rarely. I should probably mention that I'm not exactly mentally stable though.

Caffine honestly feels far more like a drug them amphetamine to me. It has far more side effects and makes me feel like I'm wired on something. Amphetamines don't do this to me. Amphetamines just make me want to get out and better myself. I really think that if we swapped the two in society, the Human race would be 100 years more advanced due to the drive they give you.

Yes. They hand the drugs out like candy. Any single mom, all her kids are probably drugged up, and welfare covers it.

200mg of caffeine with no tolerance gives a decent feel

Reminder that ginseng is god tier

Adderall XR didn't work for me, it just gave me a 150BPM heart rate and made me unable to get out of bed. What is so great about this drug?

But if he can accomplish goals on the drug make friends etc wouldn't that build self esteem , I doubt someone with genuine ADHD could really ever be successful it's basical mental retardation when they drive it's the same as being drunk apparently , also I'm not talking about meme reddit ADHD I mean fail at everything they have ever tried ADHD. Passing grades is a big sign of meme ADHD

Ginseng and a lot of kava feels almost like an amphetamine to me for some reason it completely different from kava or ginseng alone

I have ADHD and amphetamines make me introverted and lacking in confidence. Still, I'm like 3 times as efficient and productive while on them.

> I watched a kike Netflix documentary and now I’m an expert on nazis and meth use.

Cuckservative/Liberal logic. Hollywood is the reality they live in

Holy shit this is gold

I don't understand this story. Why didn't he split the Pervitin among his group instead of taking it all himself?

I don't understand. Why didn't he split the Pervitin among the group instead of taking it all himself?

>How big a role did amphetamines play in the Nazi Party and Wermacht??
You lost faggot. Your glorious nazi faggots got their asses handed to them and them your women all got raped half to death and now you are full commie and now your womed and young men are getting raped half to death and it will only get worse. This is the real truth of what the nazis did . HAHHAHAHAHA Imagine that.
I love that you nazi fucbois still pretend hitler had any fucking value at all.

This could be prime copypasta material

This, famalamadingdong. It was widely used among certain units and not at all in others. It also wasn't used any more by the Nazis than by other militaries. The US in particular used amphetamines in the navy and air corps/air force all the way through Vietnam.

Burn in hell kike

>I doubt someone with genuine ADHD could really ever be successful it's basical mental retardation when they drive it's the same as being drunk apparently , also I'm not talking about meme reddit ADHD I mean fail at everything they have ever tried ADHD. Passing grades is a big sign of meme ADHD
For once the cunts aren't aussieposting. I've got genuine ADHD and I was a complete and utter fucking failure in everything I tried before I got on amps. Then I got off em because of the "it's not you that's successful, it's the drugs" meme. Fucked my life up and went back into the shitter. For everyone else, pretend you're trapped inside a retard's body and no matter how hard you try to tell the faggot to stop eating soap, he's too strong and just does it again.

Now back on and all in on meme money magic. The only superpower ADHD begets is that the mind treats dopamine like Dune's spice, and turns amphetamines into a gateway to ubermenschhood. Tables have turned, neurotypicals.