Am I wrong for having thoroughly enjoyed the first season?

Am I wrong for having thoroughly enjoyed the first season?

Ye

But for why

maybe you should thoroughly go fuck yourself... actually I liked the first season too

Because your opinion is wrong. Here's an anecdote: my little brother, a 10 years old, discovered SAO on his own on Netflix and watched it wihout my knowledge, I guess he wantes to see cool swords and whatnot. Then when I found out, he told me he didn't finish it because it was crap, boring and didn't make sense. I on the other hand did watch all of it, all seasons of it, and to this day I wish I had spent that time watching FMA for the first time instead.

SAO is the most enjoyable part, and it should have been the focus of the entire first anime. Writer is a hack who couldn't be bothered to fill in the details of that world until afterward with Progressive.

It went to shit when the black swordsman and his cocksleeve decided to adopt the fairy girl who is also an NPC that is also the sysadmin.

>using terminology incorrectly, and having game mechanics that are simply impossible
I tried to like it, but couldn't get past S1E6.

SAO anime arc tiers
Abridged
Mother's Rosario
Aincrad
Cut off point
the movie I guess haven't watch it?
Oh shit what are you doing tier: GGO, Alfheim.

The most enjoyable in season 1 is seeing asuna suffer.. And attempted rape same as season 2 butt Crack... I wonder what they gonna deliver after this .. Maybe full penetration and more attempted rape.

Actually forgot to say, "Aincrad" means not episodes 3-7 (or 8 I forget) the part that's blatantly filler.

I think it's fine to enjoy something as long as you acknowledge that it is flawed. I personally enjoyed SAO while it took place in Aincrad, even though I know it's pretty bad.

Nah, not really

The first book of SAO is decent and its adaptation parts are alright.

The real problem is that they shoveled in a bunch of garbage that is book 2 and other side stories, which introduces a bunch of useless characters and basically farts around while jacking off over how cool Kirito is and 'expanding the world' in ways that it never, ever ever needed to be expanded.

If you like fairyland though there is no hope for you.

It was okay, everything after it was trash until Mother's Rosario

If we have to list the parts of this story by quality it would be

>Alicization
>Progressive
>Accel World*
>Mother's Rosario
>Original Aincrad arc
>Caliber
>GGO
>Sugary Days and the other Aincrad side stories and extras not associated with the Progressive retelling
>shit
>the infinite abyss
>Fairy Dance

*Lets be honest here, even if all the theories on who is whom and secretly who's parent are bunk, AW is more or less a continuation of Alicization in some form or another

I like SAO, but not enough to defend it

Did you enjoyed Yui and the second part part of the season? because they ruined the whole first season.

You should be ashamed for liking this pile of shit

Nah it's fine. Only too cool for school hipsters really hate it.

It has it's fun sides and it's down sides but if you enjoy yourself that's fine.

Part 1 was good.
Part 2 was worst part.
Part 3 was essentially best part.
Part 4 is AIDS.

Nah man
Alicization HW>Alicization war>>>Progressive>Ordinal Scale>Mothers Rosario>Phantom Bullet>>>Aincrad>Fairy Dance>Extra Edition

It starts in the worst imaginable way and ends its first arc with a cop-out. That's when I dropped it.

SAO is without a doubt one of the worst-written anime that have been made. Of the stuff I've seen, only Roots Search comes close to it.

If you enjoyed it for anything other than bitching at how bad it is, you are a retard.

You didn't even get to the bad parts hombre

Man I really want to fuck the shit out of Suguha like a fucking animal.

Oh god someone come resuscitate me

>tfw I actually enjoyed watching the Abridged series
I guess making Kirito literally Cartman was that much of an improvement.

I think the only show I've bitched about how bad it was had to be &Z. How did it start in the worst way imaginable?

Goddess of fertility.

>t.digibro

or more like
>t.mothers basement

>AIDS
hmmm

Most of what the author wrote to expand on the original webnovel is drivel, especially Yui.
Not to say the webnovel isn't without flaws, particularly the final battle, but it's not too bad.

Yui is just a giant piece of shit. Probably written in so she could be used in the second part, her entire story arc is shit.
Poorly written in Java she stackoverflows and her exception is to dump her AI body near the closest lovebirds.
Faglord decides the best place to put his secret admin console is in the deepest level of the lowest dungeon, where someone might stumble across it, instead of in his house.
Yui is just an emotional helper AI but can fuckoff the hardest boss.
All the UI windows have ownership privileges to prevent other people touching them except the admin console because why would you want that?
Game is deleting my new AI daughter so it totally won't notice me backing her up to an in game item.

Your opinion is not wrong...
But it is a bad opinion...
In my opinion.

Pro-Tip: Enjoy whatever you enjoy. Not everyone needs to like the same things.

I watched up to episode 15, which gave me enough of an idea about ALO.

Right after the two-episode introduction, you have six episodes of irrelevant and contradictory side stories that were written after the main novel. Most of them introduce new potential waifus. One of them has a rare item that's supposedly the only way to revive a player who died in-game (which results in your brain being fried by the VR gear), which is contradicted when Asuna is revived by the power of love or whatever at the end of the arc.

It's the show I put on as background noise because somehow it has a relaxing ambiance despite the type of show that it is

I think it's important to understand why you like it. If you can defend it's strengths, that's fine. But if you have trouble deciding what it is about the anime you like, well, it might just be that you lack discerning taste. And that's okay. It's okay to like terrible things. Just don't go trying to convince people that the terrible things you like are good.

you are not wrong for enjoying something.

if you thought it was good, then you would be wrong.

enjoy what you en enjoy.
but yeah

The first part of the first season was enjoyable.
The rest is shit.

neither asuna nor kirito ever die, so they are never revived

Not really. First season was good, but I suggest anyone who hasn't seen it yet to stop after the first season.

Second and so forth is jut mindless milking of the show, I mean the last season the relationship between characters feel dead. They introduce a amazing new character, make her more interesting by making her flirt and then completely cut her off.

Pro-tip: Ignore this user and follow the hivemind. SAO is shit.

Iliked the girls so much !

FMA isn't that better neither.

Why do you care so much about what some random Sup Forumsutists think of you? Just do whatever the fuck you want, and don't concern yourself with what others think.

Because what OP is really asking is, "Would I feel more superior if I hated this show?"