Tfw no deaf gf

>tfw no deaf gf

That's a nice moon

How much Naruto do I need to watch to be able speak with her through hand language?

>Tfw no death gf

Why is pretending that fucking a cripple is enviable such a popular bait on Sup Forums?

She's just deaf user. Also, by the time we become old, impaired people may get to experience the world normally but of course there's the whole world destroying itself thing as well

What WERE those things?

I second this. What is the purpose of those bear sticks?

Did you close your eyes at the end if the movie, or what?

>tfw no Eldrazi Titan GF

can't tell if you're secondaries or this is just bait. have a (You)

They can be used as decoration but are they really just decorations?

What did those things mean anyway?

A deaf girl wouldn't understand how ugly I am and would love me for my true self.

Tfw no gf at all

I don't think your true self would be any better, maybe a retarded girl is your best chance.

She's deaf, not blind senpai

I want to degrade her verbally and whisper slutty things into her ear.

user do you listen to yourself

I want to be her one and only bully.

>tfw no edgy broken gf

>tfw no gf

TSUKI GA KIREI

>no ueno gf

Will this movie make me feel the feel of no gf like kimi no na wa?

Be honest, you fags laugh when they made fun of her, right? Especially when Shouya imitated Shouko, right?

Even knowing that it'll come by reading the manga didn't stop me from laughing

BD when?

Kids can be very dumb and inconsiderate. We bullied a limp back in elementary too

What a fucking bitch. Although I hate Kawai more

No.

user, I think you might have no soul.

Is that a giant (not) stripped slug ?

she triggered me hard.

July 26th in Japan. Where should I upload it now that nyaa is dead?

>tfw no Shouko to help me live
Don't think I can do it alone, lads.

nyaa.si

dumb faggot

chex

Always wanted to learn sign language, but also want to flee the shithole of a country I live in, so I can't learn local because it'll be useless in a couple years and can't learn english because nobody here can use it. Kill me.

No? I found it reprehensible as someone that understands she was trying her best and even willing to communicate through notes if she had to.

Lazy bastard teacher didn't even have printouts and had to rely on the students copying notes.