My Borders My Choice is a Jewish psy op

They need people to do it in order to use that as an excuse to kick out their African REFUGEES which they are calling illegal immigrants.

they should kick them out
Europe got the same shit
they meant to let in Syrians and a whole bunch of central Africa showed up too
there are actual war refugees who need help but there are also a lot of niggers looking for gibs mixed into the bunch

>kicking out shitskins as (((Jewish))) psyop
>((((((((((psyop))))))))))
OP, this is so fishy, you should be sweating harder than a lesbian in a fish market.

the absolute mental gymnastics in your logic

What is your argument here? We shouldn't do the My Borders My Choice campaign in America because Israel will use it as justification to remove their own refugees?

Bad argument. I'd like to see Israel get blacked as much as the next guy, but I'm not going to cut off my nose just to spite my own face. If we have the opportunity to shift public opinion in America, I'm not going to forego it just because it could shift opinion in Israel, too. Second of all, Israel will ultimately do whatever they think is in their best interests. They'll still remove the Africans even if we stopped the MBMC campaign

The movement is literally made by JIDF.

You all do realize that not all Jews have the same agenda, right? The goals, alliances and tactics of Israeli Jews and diaspora Jews in the west are often vastly different.

Sup Forums news updates was the twitter account made after Levi, and the original account got banned. Jews banned the dude who made it and took it over for false flag purposes.

Yes they do. Jews play both sides you faggot.

theyre working hard to try and pin this on pol, everywhere else theyre talking about this theyre saying its a Sup Forums thing..

Yeah they're trying to false flag Sup Forums. Between this shit, the thread about a dude in a pepe sweatshirt. The random user who drops that anime naked shit in every thread. They are seriously trying to false flag this site right now.

Africas got alot of cities they can go to. If they cant get by with the money the worlds wasted on them fuck it

The EU should be doing the same. And do the same for refugees once the area of the country they were from is secured and safe.

Countries are forced to accept in refugees because of the UN charter but it doesn't mean countries aren't free to deport them when the threat is over.

>media in the eu
our borders are our choice! lets open them!!
>media in israel
our borders are ours! lets close them!

That's plausible about the Sup Forums Twitter account. I don't know what role the JIDF (or Jews generally) are or are not playing in MBMC, but I guess I would just ask the following: if it's a good flyer idea, then it's a good flyer idea, right?

It doesn't seem like it's justified to call off MBMC unless (1) we have 100% concrete proof Jews are behind it, or (2) there's some uncertainty about who's behind it and it's easy to speculate how Jews could screw us over if they are in fact behind it.

I don't think it's 100% clear JIDF is behind it, so I'd move to the second question. If we assume Jews may be behind it, then if Jews were in fact behind it, how would they screw us over here? I'm open to this possibility and any idea you may have, but none come to mind for me at the moment.

And the public is turning against the media and politicians in huge numbers. I just hope we reach breaking point before it's too late or things are going to get very very ugly.

It doesn't matter who is behind it, it will have a good outcome for us so we should fucking do it.

WRONG THIS IS A FALSE FLAG

I'm open to the idea, but you need to elaborate a bit more. What are you suggesting might occur if we follow through on this campaign?

They should do us a solid one and have Sayeret Matkal slot Soros next time he comes into the country.

>US
>WE
there is no collective movement, no matter how much they want there to be.

these words need to be added to your guide book on how to assimilate into pol.
and ask your artist attempting to make fashwave to stop being embarrassing

That explains why it feels so forced. Rest assured, if this is Israeli, msm will heavily cover it whether it's popularity is widespread or not.

see this, they already are preemptively.

Israel has every right to kick out African refugees, just like we have every right to kick out Latin American illegal immigrants. Just because many jews in America have pushed immigration doesn't mean that being anti-immigration is a psyop.

lmao you stupid burger monkey, the israelis literally bomb your warships and get away with it, you think you're going to make them take in africans?

If I were you I'd take any excuse to stop letting bean people flow in from the south.

Ok, I'm still not fully there yet. We're likely never again going to be able to do a flyer campaign without someone in the media picking it up before it happens. There's just too many people in the media who monitor this place now.

I still don't understand what you're asserting the actual attack on us is going to be. I understand they'll report on MBMC, I understand they'll say it was white supremacists, and I understand they'll attack Fox or other media outlets that sympathize with the campaign.

But none of that constitutes a false flag. Having the media report on the campaign is a good thing, and the negative manner in which they report on it is just the cost of doing business.

I'm halfway there, but I just need you to say what kind of thing will occur that, had we all known it would occur, everyone would agree we should not go forward with MBMC