DEMORATS BTFO

DEMORATS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article195212424.html
pastebin.com/pUibEHBh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I bet you internal polls have Trump approval at around 70+%

Yes as we follow reality and not the heavily biased leftist political empire who owns everyone from politicians, to the media, to celebrities and even these pollsters. Trump was supposed to lose the election what was it? 95%? LMAO.

It sucks that as a normal american you only get access to the fake polls

who cares? stop shilling for major parties who are anti-white.

Oh no democrats will only win

The media need to keep everyone in a perpetual state of existential crisis.

>winning california by 50
there goes all that lead you thought you had everywhere else

Means that their support is draining, maplenig. They were +18 last time on the same poll. Really hesitant to trust (((polls))) but if they show this they’re probably worse IRL.

I honestly don't care anymore so I'm going to come clean on here. I work for Bill Nelson's reelection campaign in Florida. We are pretty screwed. Unless Donald and the Republicans fuck up badly we aren't going to win. Nelson is down by 9 points in our poll that was done on Friday. I don't know how people still like Trump. What has he even accomplished? Also I've seen the polls from other states. Democrats are down by 12 in Arizona and down by 2 in Nevada senate races. The House polls show us only gaining at most 13 seats when we need at least 24. This is getting ridiculous. I'm honestly thinking about resigning. I used to be like you people on here that is why I come on here sometimes. I know you all think life is a big joke but can you please just try and see things from a reasonable person's perspective. If Democrats don't win back control America is going to go back to the dark ages. Where people were treated poorly because of their skin color or gender identity.

Yep and trump has skyrocketed to 40% approval. So republicans are at record highs of only failing

I’m almost certain it’s a LARP other than the fact that the media polls are skewed heavily left

If this is what the kikes at CNN are willing to show their pet goys then in all likelihood Republicans have a 10 point lead in reality.

And that's a CNN poll no less, lel

>Where people were treated poorly because of their skin color or gender identity.
Yeah we know, it's going to be great.

I can't imagine how much it has changed since every major network has been talking about Democrats holding the nation hostage for my paisas.

>He thinks democrats will still existing when the midterms election ocurr.
KEK

RELEASE
THE
MEMO

Like white males are currently?

For my job today I called up about 100 voters and asked them about the shutdown. About 60 percent said the Democrats are in the wrong. I don't understand why more people aren't angry that Trump is going to force out citizens of America just because they weren't born here. So my question for all of you is would you be happy with a border wall and DACA combined package deal? They weren't born here but they are just as American as you and me.

They have to go back and they have to pay the US people back for all the taxes they've dodged, and all the gibs they've stolen. This money will be put towards the wall. Should they choose to not leave and/or pay their debt they will be lined on on the Mexican border, executed by firing squad, and their bodies used as fill for the wall.

>citizens of America
they aren't citizens kid
try again
if they were they wouldn't need DACA, which Obama admitted is unconstitutional
they are not just as American, I've met too many segregated spics who only befriend and hang with other spics to ever see otherwise

>The blue wave hit a year early and the whole tide will have receded by election time
Dems truly are too smart to win.

>Democrats and a few Republicans hold the country hostage to protect some illegals' feelings

no. if its really as bad as you are larping then id much rather DACA die now with no wall and then get the wall in 2018. :o)

Democrats should be expelled, they still go in the way of governing. One party state when ? Double majority clearly isn't enough

Keep in mind even if you assume this poll is correct it is a national poll. The electoral map favors Republicans in the midterms. It doesn't matter if you are ahead +50 in California. They have to win Rust Belt states etc.

or rather after 2018 midterms

Any word on the senate polls?

What states do you want.
Do you actually feel this way or are you just trying to be a badass. They live here and work here. They aren't a bunch of barbarians. They raise families and you probably interact with them almost everyday. Just like you they don't want to be defined by their past. Today they consider themselves Americans and I believe it is time to make that official.

Pay them to go back if you have to, I don't care. We have a rising superpower to compete with. Every gib allocated to the worlds' tired, hungry masses yearning to be free is a dollar not allocated to scientific research, venture capital, etc.

Battleground. Or maybe your opinion of Republicans will gain/lose seats in the Senate.

> They live here and work here.
Okay? Since when are we obligated to allow them to do so? A majority of illegals are a net drain on social security
> They raise families and you probably interact with them almost everyday.
Yeah, we fucking know, and we want this to change.
> Just like you they don't want to be defined by their past.
"I can't be defined by my past" is something someone with a lot of regrets says. Mostly burnt out party girls.
>Today they consider themselves Americans
Oh? Is that why they're screaming "La raza! Make aztlan mexican again!"

> They live here and work here.
Okay? Since when are we obligated to allow them to do so? A majority of illegals are a net drain on social security
> They raise families and you probably interact with them almost everyday.
Yeah, we fucking know, and we want this to change.
> Just like you they don't want to be defined by their past.
"I can't be defined by my past" is something someone with a lot of regrets says. Mostly burnt out party girls. In reality, most people have a connection to their history and their people.
Oh? Is that why they're screaming "La raza! Make aztlan mexican again!"

They don't. I grew up in California and they all consider themselves Mexican. During the election I watched them burn American flags and wave Mexican flags near my home in the Bay Area.

>Just like you they don't want to be defined by their past
hahaha top quality projection, m8. Im more than happy to be defined my past because Ive lived a lawful and virtuous life. not the life of a criminal squatting in a foreign country with the expectation that I can stay because its a nice thing to do.

It's a fucking poll.
As we all learned in 2016 they are generally untrustworthy.

So getting excited or deflated by one is foolish.

they aren't US citizens. can you seriously not step outside of Progressivism for a moment to think about how bizarre it is for the government of the world's most powerful country to shut down because an intransigent minority party demands a path to citizenship for illegal migrants?

Missiouri Reps. ahead by 4 points poll done on Jan 9th
Florida Reps. ahead by 9 points poll done on 19th
North Dakota only one poll done Dec 28th Reps. ahead by 5
West Virginia Reps. up by 5.5 poll done on Jan 10th
Montana only one poll Dec 28th Reps up by 1
Indiana Reps. up by 12 poll done Dec 29th
Nevada Reps. up by 2 poll done Jan 11th
Ohio Reps. up by 4.5 poll done Jan 11th
Tennessee Reps. up by 9 poll done Dec 19th
Wisconsin Dems. up by 1 poll done Jan 14th
Michigan Dems. up by 3.5 poll done Jan 8th
Pennsylvania Dems. up by 6 poll done Jan 2nd
Virginia Dems. up by 4.5 poll done Dec 22nd
Minnesota both races Dems. up by over 10 points.
New Mexico Dems up by 8.5 points poll done late Dec.

Polls lie. This is coming from CNN, the left's literal mouthpiece. I think it's more about rallying the left's base. I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest to see quite a few of these came out and the #'s for the right go up. Don't buy into it.

Even if the public polls are correct it misses one important thing:

Trump has extremely low approval in places like California and that skews the polls. He could be winning the country by a landslide and his approval would still look shitty because of that.

Quality bait

So if the Midterms were to happen tomorrow, Rs would have 56 seats in the Senate

I'm fine with DACA being passed through congress as long as we get secure borders. I want the wall.

Tax reform has helped my family and has helped my business. I will be able to pay my mortgage and not worry about the Obamacare mandate penalties anymore. I will be able to make more money and save for my kids. It's good for me.

I'd honestly love to see DACA confirmed for congress so those kids can stay and have a good future. But I also want the cartels to be hunted down and kept out of here.

I ONLY TRUST POLLS WHOSE RESULTS I LIKE

So if the Midterms were to happen tomorrow, Rs would have 56-57 seats in the Senate?

>one poll
Anyway, wait until this shutdown thing has a chance to work on Donnie boy. This is the beginning of the kabuki leading to the end of Drumpf.

>I'd honestly love to see DACA confirmed for congress so those kids can stay and have a good future.
Boomers need to leave

It would probably be around 55 or 56. But we are months away and things can completely change.

how is Claire doing in MO?

>the party of less government is hurt by intentionally giving them less government
:o)

The biggest problem we are having is that Trump is unpopular but Republicans aren't. Although we call people who say they hate Trump they say they will still vote Republican. I have no idea how people can believe something like that. Trump is their guy but people seem to think that he is nobody's guy. So unless we can convince people that a vote for the Republicans is a vote for Trump's bad presidency I don't see how we can win.

fake and gay unless you post some proof that you work for Bill Nelson's campaign

any numbers for Claire McCaskill's race in MO? she is shitting herself and walking a very tight rope, trying to work with Trump and avoiding saying anything blatantly anti-Trump.

common knowledge is that she's hosed but they're no doubt going to spend bajillions of dollars running ads calling Hawley a rapist, and she's won "hopeless" races before.

Shy Trump Voter Effect

More like "the great negotiator" Mr. Art of the Deal is shown (surprise) to have no ability to do so. Meanwhile the implementation of the tax cut is thown into chaos.

Congressional Republicans won't budge, their base is too whited out with AM radio horseshit FUD. Dems will milk this, and secure GOP incumbents don't give a shit if Drumpf loses in 2020, so they'll keep it going. This is going to last months. It'll bring everyone down in the polls, but it's it'll hurt vulnerable Republicans more, since the Dems are already in a negative place.

Otherwise they would've accepted CHIP and called it a day.

>citizens of America ... because they weren't born here

sorry that repubs don't follow the purity spiral bullshit of the Dems.

Claire is at 45 percent
Hawley is at 49 percent
Undecided or other is 6 percent
Poll done Jan 9th
Hawley is expected to gain about 4 percent of the undecided. Claire is expected to gain about 1.5 percent.

>the Dems are already in a negative place
psychologically. GOP needs something positive to counteract the general shittiness everyone feels towards each other since they're already in office. Dems are fine running on how bad the GOP is.

Well, saying "they've lived here all their lives, they barely speak spanish" etc isn't a bad argument.

Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, etc. mostly have jus sanguinis, no? They're technically citizens of those countries, too.

>but it's mean to send them back!
Well, their parents should've thought of that before they decided to jump the border into the US.

senate majority wont matter when pelosi has the speaker's gavel

>What has he even accomplished?
Memes

The Democrats will never win again. You dumbasses won't wake up until its too late.

since when does being a great negotiator mean giving the other side what they want??

If we got a border wall, an end to chain migration, and the implementation of a purely merit-based immigration system, then yes I'd be willing to trade amnesty for ~ 1,000,000 DACA recipients for all of that. But we both know the Democrats will never agree to all of this because they want to flood this country with 3rd world voters because it's easier than earning back the votes of working class whites who keep abandoning them.

>they aren't barbarians

They literally are

I'm just saying, user wasn't spouting pure nonsense. I don't really give a fuck, I'm just eager to see the GOP burn.

It meants getting them to an agreement, you intentionally-retarded faglord. Keep shifting those goalposts, right up your distended racist ass.

The next time the Democrats are in power they'll just change the law and make a big show of tearing down the Wall.

the GOP is bad, but they are the only party that will make Latino immigrants go back. Latinos are bad, so you take what you can get.

fucking THIS

Yeah, wonder how bad it really is?

Come on, they're no worse than any other bunch of uncivilized whoreson Papists we've let into this place. Uglier, sure, but do you really think they're culturally worse than the Irish or Italians? Give me a break.

>dems honestly this stupid

Holy fuck, when are you guys going to learn?

What does Trump do best? What is the number one thing he's proven to be best at, in politics?

DIVERTING ATTENTION AND BLAME.

If this goes on for months - if this goes on for more than a few days - the democrats are going to be known as the party that let children starve so illegal alien rapists could sell drugs in our country with impunity.

My god, you guys are so fucked. you truly have learned nothing

Reminder that if you don't get out and vote in all federal, state, and local elections then none of this matters. If you don't vote then anti-white communists will win elections and be the ones in power. If Dems win state legislatures they will pass sanctuary laws. Most importantly, if we don't keep Congress in the hands of the GOP, Trump's agenda will be stopped dead in its tracks.

The next big election is in Pennsylvania's 18th congressional district on March 13th, vote for Rick Saccone. This should be our number one focus and priority. A loss of this seat would be disastrous. Do you know what district you live in? Are you registered to vote? Let's get to work!

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article195212424.html

>If Democrats don't win back control America is going to go back to the dark ages. Where people were treated poorly because of their skin color or gender identity
fingers crossed

>Irish and Italians
That was our first mistake. We should have sent them back. Mexicans are also Catholics - have you seriously not noticed the big Catholic angle among alienists like Paul Ryan? They are, in fact, worse than Irish and Italians, too.

I have a serious issue and can't really start a thread but here it is:
I'm a 18yr old female and a Virgin
I'm about a 7.5/10
The only issue is my small boobvgg
I can have Chad, I can have almost any guy I choose, but holding out bc I don't want to be a slut, or even unmarried and preggo.
I have a brother who is 2 yes younger but won't let me go out or anything (i have a very tribalist family, we all hang together, cluster of 21 first cousins who are all best friends)
Anyway I'm horny and need to find a mate who is redpilled fast.
I'm horny af and need to know where to find a descent, right wing man

no it doesn't, you unintentional retard. the word youre looking for is compromise. I don't think he calls himself the 'great compromiser'.

back to pleddit faggot

This is the biggest threat. We need all hands on deck to beat out China. We can't allow the invading hordes of rapefugees and 3rd worlders to drain much needed tax dollars that are needed to beat out the greatest threat this country has ever had to deal with.

>being this stupid

KYS Donkey. Shareblue needs your help over at Twitter. Kick rocks

Its not mathematically possible for Dems to take House.

BAIT

compare the Italian mafia to the cartels. the Mob at least has some class.

>government control is bad
China has shown that government control can, in fact, be quite good. However, Progressivism is bad, so Progressive government control will inevitably turn out badly. They're more concerned with creating their utopia of Equality than being a serious country.

>What does Trump do best?
Nothing much really. Folks in the Rust Belt gave him a shot but he's blown it by being a shitty Republican, not the transformative populist he sold himself as.

Meanwhile everyone who isn't fucking desperate and hanging on a prayer and giving a chance to an obvious con man is absolutely disgusted by the GOP. Either that or they're like Norquist and they literally don't give a shit as long as they get their tax cut.

I don't know why you think Trump has magic powers. He won one election running as an unknown quantity against a known and revlied opponenet. He's done.

Ryan isn't a fucking catholic, he's a dyed-in-the-wool Objectivist and just wants them here because he literally believes making the poor poorer is literally good.

Paul Ryan believes Jesus was evil. Anything else he says is a lie, because he believes lying is good. He's a fucking Objectivist.

Anyway, Catholics are shit but they're not the end of the world. I'm more worried about Objectivists and Hindu scum like Pai and Veerma. Those people are truly opposed to Western civilization.

>what's a deal? we just dont know
keep dreaming faggot

You seem upset

spoken like a true fedora

That means they like Trump but don’t want to get into some hour long discussion about Nazis

>I'd honestly love to see DACA confirmed for congress so those kids

Since when is 26 years old a kid?

>If Democrats don't win back control America is going to go back to the dark ages. Where people were treated poorly because of their skin color or gender identity.

How is this different from what is happening right now WRT white people?

BAIT

Leaf here. Is this good or bad?

>Ryan isn't a fucking catholic
I assure you that Ryan thinks otherwise.

>Objectivist and just wants them here because he literally believes making the poor poorer is literally good.
Well, he certainly wants to make the rich richer. Immigrants will also get richer, legacy Americans, not so much. Got to love the old high-low vs. middle.

I mean, I genuinely think the Communist Party of China is better than any American political party, so I don't really care that much, I just want to get rid of money sinks like Latinos. Paying the blacks to leave would be impossible at this point.

Because we don't want to become Mexico, we don't like wetbacks, and we don't care if that's racist, it's that simple.

And if that is a CNN poll at 20 points to repubs

>But we are months away and things can completely change.

Except now the Dems have shut down the welfare to their base and Rep's have lowered unemployment numbers for the Dem base so it could be a lot worse. This isn't even adding into the fact that they shut down the government over illegal aliens. You know full well that's gonna fuck them over.

>I assure you that Ryan thinks otherwise.
I assure you you're a sucker. Ryan is lying about it because nobody would vote for an Objectivist.

>I just want to get rid of money sinks like Latinos. Paying the blacks to leave would be impossible at this point.
Wigger, you're better off trying to deport your fucking medical professionals if you care about keeping your money.

Read a fucking book WIGGER

Diversity fucking destroys civil society. Why do you think our government is a corrupt, non-functioning mess and we elected Donald Trump?

Read E Pluribus Unum by Robert Putnam, it isn't long and it's fucking enlightening. People can't work together when faced with a ton of ethnic diversity.

They all have to go back, I don't give a fuck if they're good people. It doesn't matter if they're nice, hard working or whatever.

Here's about 100 citations to back up that diversity is bad for everything:
pastebin.com/pUibEHBh

pick up your marbles and go home, jackass
>I don't like the deal so its not a real deal :o)