I am shocked

As a Jew, happening upon this website today has been one of the most eye-opening experiences of my life.

I used to think that the left was exaggerating about the level of racism out there. Sure, I've always known about the underlying biases and prejudices that white people have. Part of being Jewish is being faced with those realities every day.

But this level of bigotry and outright vitriol towards myself and my family merely because of the race we were born into?

It truly is sickening to realize that there are people like this out there in the world. I guess this has reaffirmed what I've always known deep down. If whites are not controlled they will be free to become the hateful beasts they truly are.

I can definitely say that my drive to stand with my Jewish brothers and sisters against bigotry and white supremacy is stronger than ever, so thank you for showing me today who you truly are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ahtwp5Bupg
russia-insider.com/en/masha-gessen-exhibit-jewish-assault-putins-russia/ri22259
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

STFU kike

You are worst than a jew.
You are FUCKING LEAF

Day of the chamber is coming for all kikes.

I see this thread every sunday. SAGE

Sup Forums is just satire

>even israel hates him
Wew

Kek take this

Your people should be exterminated to the last.

I have no hatred towards you. I just hate Zionism and lack the trust to believe a Jew when he says he's not a Zionist, only because words are just words.
There's plenty to respect about the Jews, and there's plenty to be scared of. I hope we can all live in harmony at one point in the future and drop this "chosen people" or "Aryan race" bullshit.

>As a Jew
Hahahahaha kys

Fpbp

t. Achmed

Old pasta. Sage.

Good blog post.

>Reddit spacing
Gas yourself you fucking maple kike

Sage

I unironically want to gas you. Sorry, famalam.

Eat shit kike, you have no power here

gas yourself

fpbp

I legit want to throw you in a fucking oven, and we will someday soon, you won't have to worry about getting kicked out of another country you slimy kike.

#110andneveragain

Take a hike, kike.

Based Palestinian

I always knew jews tried to control whites but after this hateful post I know we Hitler was right.

the rake is coming schlomo

sage pasta

kek - zog told him gud

Fucking shill neck yourself asap

stale

>this level of bigotry and outright vitriol towards myself and my family merely because of the race we were born into?
More to do with the destruction of society that kikes lead, kike.

>1 post by this ID
Kill yourself shillfag

Another jew posting on Sup Forums. Its obvious that you can't integrate with the societies you infest. You are parasites that undermine and destroy every civilization that offers you shelter. Why not go to Israel tomorrow?

fpbp
Can't wait for the day we make the holocaust finally real.

You're either thin skinned, stupid or both.

gas yourself, kike leaf

Gas the kikes. Race war now!

Bro it's hard for everyone , but all your doing is separating yourself even more . Playing into the agenda man. Your supposed to feel alone. What you see online , isn't a real life , these protesters they aren't real people . Real people aren't out there not playing into all this shit . Just the news doesn't want you seeing the normal people .

Jew ISN'T a race. Nace LARPing faggot.

You ain't never been a Jew!

and my family merely because of the race we were born into?

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ahtwp5Bupg

sage goes in Options

>canadian flag

Stopped reading there lmao

ITT idiots unironically believe that someone who refers to non-Jews as "whites" is actually Jewish

>If whites are not controlled they will be free to become the hateful beasts they truly are.
>controlled

Whoa there Scholomo, control people?

>my race

Wtf are you on about? Jews are white not some galactic alien

B8
>It goes in the options field

Day of the rake when

Half this shit is Mexicans! The fuck are you on about?

baffled as to how such a poor shitpost is able to bait so many people.

Hop into the oven kikefiend

Can confirm, I'm a Jew hating beaner

Allahu Akbar, motherfucker. We still own your Temple Mount. This is why

russia-insider.com/en/masha-gessen-exhibit-jewish-assault-putins-russia/ri22259

>1 post by this ID
just another slide thread

It's just a prank bro, don't take it so seriously.

./$jewscript_anonalyzer
Retrieving geolocating information
Exif retrieval in process
Carrier identified
Analyzing trace phone signature
%//_metabait uploading files to //anonpirate//kikefinder.tpms

Doxing in progress

>you came to the wrong website Seth. Right wing death squads have been deployed. Prepare your kosher anus.

if this isnt just a larp for you's
STFU you two faced kyke, you want to have it both ways, just like a woman, youre "white" when its convenient and you're "jewish and not an evil white guy" when its easier for you.
THIS IS WHY PEOPLE HATE YOU

if this isnt just a larp for you's
STFU you two faced kyke, you want to have it both ways, just like a woman, youre "white" when its convenient and you're "jewish and not an evil white guy" when its easier for you.
THIS IS WHY PEOPLE HATE YOU

You have no idea mr. Goodman. I've been here almost 7 years.

But no need to shut it down.

Top fucking kek

>As a Jew
Post Shekels or GTFO

Don't forget the timestamp.

Judaism is an ideology not a race.

/thread

based schlomo

>I can definitely say that my drive to stand with my Jewish brothers and sisters against bigotry and white supremacy is stronger than ever, so thank you for showing me today who you truly are.

Bitch please. You Christ rejecting, Christ killing, Satanic assholes. You hate the Christian West populated by free men and so, we hate you. If you disinherited by the Lord God Almighty assclowns would all go to your "promised land" and leave the rest of us alone, we would reciprocate. But you don't, instead you shove "diversity" and deviancy down our throats as you try to destroy us.

Exactly what other response could you reasonably expect?

Thank God you are a Jew, You would not want to be a nigger.

Old pasta.

Tastes quite stale.

Anyone got anything nm fresh nd spicy?

>As a Jew
>Leaf flag

Can you be more of a faggot ? Neck yourself, retard.

Holy fuckin kek, OP may have ended it. Only 1 post

Lol jewish people playing the role of the victim to get the upper hand.Typical.

Fuck off kike. Go back to the gas chamber untermensch

run before we oven you for real this time

b8

Aside from what this is...pic related.

Judaism is a religion not a race.

fp[funniest]p