Help me Sup Forums I have not watched a single anime in about 6 years, I just didn't enjoy it like I used to

Help me Sup Forums I have not watched a single anime in about 6 years, I just didn't enjoy it like I used to.
Earlier today my friend gave me the website he watches anime and samurai jack on. I found this, and I can't stop watching it. It just had a cute loli on the cover and I made the mistake of clicking. The show is a tease. I never liked slice of life shit like this but I just can't stop watching.

What do i do? How do i go back?

This is some next level bait, of course it had to involve eromanga.

nature intended teens to have sex the way its supposed to be

You can't.
You are scarred for life.
Only way out of it is to kill yourself.

I'm completely serious I haven't anything since at least... i dont know 2012? I dont even post on Sup Forums usually it was just relevant to the board. I like how cute and innocent the sister is even thought its obvious she wants to fug

it is as nature intended

please user you dont understand, when my friends ask me which anime i watch i dont want to say a bunch cute loli shit

>when my friends ask me which anime i watch i dont want to say a bunch cute loli shit
Then killing yourself if best option.
You don't have to answer a question if you are dead.

I haven't watched a single in about 15 years now just because I can't get into the otaku culture, I'm scared I'll lose my life trying to find something worth watching. Recommend something, please. :

user, i'd rather not have friends then die, who can i reconcile the two?

unless you want to fall into my trap DO NOT watch this, I will prob be caught up tonight.

I remember back when i did watch stuff I enjoyed shiki, it was like this spoopy anime with vampires.

FUCK OFF

Boku no Pico

user why are you upset? Is it because you didn't enjoy the show like I am?

Also can you recommend more shows like it since I am already in this cess pit?

Good Idea user! Everyone share cute girl animes

Why can't I report you? Shitty shill, go do us a favor and kill yourself, please.

calm down buddy it's a happy world! Why dont you like the show?

>lose your life
'muh bills' isn't life.

How do I look for some anime

go on nyaa.pantsu
torrent eureka seven
never be satisfied with other anime ever again

OK but how do I torrent man I'm literally retarded with 85 IQ I dont mean to offend you friend

How can eureka seven be the best anime if it's only ranked #329 on MAL?

go on torrent website
download torrent

What is MAL? It means bad in spanish? iam retarded sorry

Exactly, MAL is a list of all the mal anime. #329 is a pretty low score.

I donot can understand friend
Hello

get a client
MAL is a trash site. E7 is actually perfect in almost every single way. It is rarely appreciated in the ways it deserves.

ok but how do i get client? what is it
i want to cry friend

baka
torrent client

Saging this thread. WITH NO SURVIVORS

i am alive i dont can understand