What will happen to roasties as more and more men drop out of society? Will we start to see mass suicides?

What will happen to roasties as more and more men drop out of society? Will we start to see mass suicides?

Other urls found in this thread:

no-maam.blogspot.com/2008/02/questionators-should-women-have-right.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sex dolls in these articles are always white or asian looking, never niggers. R. M. Y. T.

First they'll try to shame people for having them. Won't change anything. Then they'll try to make them illegal. It won't work except in the most cucked countries. THEN the roasties will truly panic as their "backups" stop orbiting and get on with their lives. I don't expect mass suicides, but there will be suicides. I expect mainly tons of caterwauling and whining and young girls will try to marry early to lock down a man before he has his finances in order to buy a primo sex doll.

>What will happen to roasties

Who cares?

Attractive females will continue to fuck alpha males. Unattractive females will continue playing mmorpgs and taking care of their babies (cats).

Sad lonley men with money will get better sextoys to satiate themselves with while their weak bloodlines die out. And the world will go on turning.

There would be no suicides, as they are serving as fucktoys to small number of Chads already. Users of sexbots are already washed out from dating pool. So, nothing changes beside there will be less betabuxing and no free meals from dates.

Humanity shall merge with machine and become a new race of semi-immortals.

Damn those are some nice legs.

>there will be less betabuxing and no free meals from dates
Funny because this will end up being the devastating part to women.

>What will happen to roasties as more and more men drop out of society?
You can't afford stuff like that if you drop out of society. You still have to work.
>Will we start to see mass suicides?
Polygyny.
That's one of the reason the elite are pushing for Islam. They don't need everyone to have families, they just need enough women to have babies and to not bitch too much. And they don't even need it now, immigration can make up for it for a while.
Western culture isn't going to defend itself by itself you know.

Those dolls all look too 3DPD for me desu.

This guy gets it. The tech needs to HURRY THE FUCK UP.

I hear you get cardboard cutouts for pretty cheap.

I don't mean in terms of literal dimensions, just in artistic style.

Partially correct. Dan Bilzerian is a great example of what Chad is doing these days. Fucking every hot chick he wants, but making her beg for it at parties he throws with a 10:1 ration of women to men. He isn't marrying them. He isn't impregnating them. When they hit 30, he won't even bother inviting them to take up space by the pool because he will have replaced her with another 22 year old.

>Polygyny.
Rising suicides say otherwise.

The suicides will come shortly after the Great Vagina Crash of 2020. Sex dolls are only one small facet of the root causes. You're going to see strange things come about very soon user, SJW cock riders will dye their hair back to natural colors and pretend to go all trad con. People are going to start pretending like feminism never existed, and will begin to resent the #metoo #timesup Hollywood whores and begin to blame them for the reason men no longer want anything to do with women. It's going to be a bumpy ride, so get comfy

How about this?

im with the leaf on this one.

we still have some choices on the table in terms of our conversion out of organic life... we could always merge with the intergalactic fungus hive-mind, sounds a lot more cozy than being a digital ghost stuck inside a cold, lifeless metal shell.... scrambling to find the next source of juice to power your circuits for all of eternity.... sounds like hell to me desu

I don't see why you think it's so significant.
Horrible. Just horrible. Literally a 3DPDbot.
I want a Samus doll. With power suit accessory.
I mean action figure. SHE'S A COLLECTIBLE.

I don't see why you think women are jumping at the chance to marry a man with five other wives. They do it because they'll be found without a head in a ditch otherwise.

>Horrible. Just horrible. Literally a 3DPDbot.
>I want a Samus doll. With power suit accessory.
>I mean action figure. SHE'S A COLLECTIBLE.
I can agree with all of this.

>And the world will go on turning.

With a few added super major financial crisis on top of it as the old generation retires and theres not enough new generation to fill the gaps in jobs.

If this becomes a bigger and more publicized movement, then a great victory will be won. The day sex robots are widely accepted by the population is the day that feminism has failed. The bluehaired faggots will have no method of control after they lose the influence of sex over men, and will fall into the degeneracy they belong in.

Beta fags drop out, chad and i get all of the bitches and continue lineages while robowaifu neet seed dies out. How does it feel to be a woman's backup choice?

No way fag. That's what women naturally want. They'd rather share the alphas than have their own betas. Historically, only 40% or so of men reproduced, while pretty much all women did. Breaking this natural tendency allows civilizations to thrive because it makes betas more productive. But it's not what women want. In the west women don't seem to want it because it's heavily discouraged. But it won't last long.

No, it isn't. Women are fucking JEALOUS, user. They don't want to share, they want a man for themselves. You're posting broscience.

We should build a Dyson sphere before we go full synthetic to solve our energy concerns.

>Its a western women freak the fuck out because they realize they have to stop being absolute pieces of shit because they are so bad right now that grown men would rather marry a robot than a western women episode

Dropping out of society doesn't necessarily mean you don't work. The terminology has gotten a bit muddled but for most it means you just work the hours necessary to pay rent, food and your hobbies and then nothing more. Depending on how big of a house/apartment you want, how expensive your hobbies are and how much luxury you want you can live on comfortably doing part time.

No they'll just become more insufferable and probably take over more of politics

mfw no Asian waifu sex bot

>in the future there's an entire sub-culture to finding and collecting rare sex-bots
>magazines report on collector's prices and groups get together to trade
>mint condition (virgin) sex bots based on popular themes and characters go for extremely high prices
>storage units are filled with Plexiglas cages filled with sentient machines dressed in sexy lingerie and fetish clothes begging and waiting patiently to be used
>sometimes they're kept tightly restrained in vacuum seal while they squirm and make muffled cries, and hung up in a pitch black closet space, wondering when the next time their owner will be back and hoping they'll be traded to one that'll use them

>when you buy sex bots not to use them but as collectibles for the future antiques market

EMBRACE THE ROBUTT, user. IT IS THE FUTURE.

>as more and more men drop out of society
This is truly saddening. Good times does indeed create weak men. Men should work and fight for the society they live in, not retreat like weaklings.

Sexbots do nothing but encourage this behavior as we will go further down the drain.

I am absolutely convinced that this is the last thousand years humanity as we know it will exist.

That's what feminists claim to reassure the betas. They claim that women were FORCED through violence to only fuck the alphas in the past (IF they even admit to those reproductive patterns) but that if it were up to them they'd get themselves their very own beta. Because inferior genes make their vagina wet like that when you're a nice beta.

Fucking.
KEK.

women's power comes from the influence they hold over men. They can't do shit on their own. Hillary would be nowhere without Bill. So once women begin to lose their beta orbiters to robot waifus, their power will evaporate.
They may be more insufferable for a time, only because the western female will be in its death throes.

It's kind of like collecting rare pepes.

This. We need at least another 100 billion people born within the next 20 years to support the economy. We need more africans. They love having babies.

Dude betabux are already women’s backup choice. At least this way they won’t be divorce raped.

Nothing. Women already fell for the independence meme and work 9 to 5 jobs so a bunch of beta virgins dropping out of the dating pool won't affect them at all. They'll continue to share alphas and die as single mothers like the last generation.

i love how the sex doll industry is a massive loud advertisement for white and Northeast Asian supremacy--ie, Ice People--because people only want pale skinned dolls

Eat a dick, the only way shit can get fixed is with a total collapse and restructuring of society. Until then they're on their own.

>That ass
>Those breasts
SCIENCE PLEASE HURRY!

>needing more money sinks on the planet
no thanks. Automation will make much of this null and void, not to mention our eventual AI overlords

Natural selection will be a thing again

people only want pale skinned sex dolls
white or northeast asian, basically.
tfw sex doll revolution is an advertisement for the supremacy of Ice People lol

Huh. You guys are literally nigger-tier. Get out of my neighboardhood REEE.

What you want is a total and immediate collapse. This will not lead to that. This will lead to a total restructure of our culture and after a huge shit in the fan we may not have strong enough men and women to rebuild.

>fight for society
For what reason (nowadays)? What's the point or some sorta main goal?

The thing is those alphas can use condoms or even get sterilized temporarily now while they fuck around which prevent women from getting what they want: a family. That problem for women will only be compounded on if the male birth control pill becomes reality.

As the number of men willing to start a family decreases the attractiveness of the ones that are willing to goes up. It's basic supply and demand. Right now most relationships are ones where the man is more successful, competent and have higher status. That's because men date down and across their level while women date up and across.

It's a win for all men. The ones that want a family can get a higher quality woman than before, the ones that don't can either fuck around if they are "alpha" enough or settle with technology taking care of their sexual and even romantic needs.

Do you think she'll be programmed to have complete free will and wants but have to get permission to do everything?

>Implying women won't outright sabotage you by giving you STDs or getting them pregnant and forever making you theirs
Have fun user

how are cumburpers even allowed on this site

Take her up the aisle.

>robutts cucking roasties
feminists irreversibly btfo

how will it feed the baby?

roasties will finally realize they aren't more like a hole for males

more useful to society than a welfare-leeching mutt like you

Meanwhile Betas will perfect artificial wombs to house their clone-offspring and conquer the stars.

This is just to tide people over until shit goes drastically south. These simple dolls aren't going to affect things on a large scale at all, not until they're significantly more advanced, anyways.

chad gets more puss

The joke is women are far more than holes to men. We're just so fucking tired of being treated like machines and ATMs we decided to say, "Fuck it," and go all the way. So we're going to RAISE UP machines to where we wanted women to be.

Yes but is alpha Chad going to be marrying, impregnating, supporting these women?

roasties already are irrelevant after their looks go and become bitter women's studies professors.
Once Chad gets tired of problematic Stacy even he may fall for the sexbot waifus.
Women will fail, mark my words

It’s already starting to a degree. The oldest millennial women are falling into 3 categories. Suicide, doubling down on the SJW shit that made them miserable, or throwing themselves at anyone moderately successful and begging to be saved. The ones that are rejected from option 3 will split into options 1 and 2. It’s only gonna get worse and more hilarious.

Not everyone wants a robot waifu user, some just want something to hit. If I want a companion, I'll just get pic related

The future. Your children. Society itself.

We may be here as an insignificant point in our history but we must do our best to continue and evolve and innovate.

If you want my honest opinion: humanity is destined for greatness, even achieve the rank of gods for other societies but we need to get to that point and we all must strive for that.

Not these dolls, but the whole mentality.

In utero? Artificial placentation. After birth? The same way biocunts do. With men's money.

Ohno that sucks, meanwhile ill stick my cock between these.

Milo Yiawhateverthenextlettersare wrote all about in The Sexodus years ago. Faggot was right.

Which means government will get involved. Feminist groups will lobby to restrict these things hard. They will get more frantic as the trend increases.

This
More for the rest of us

Depends on how quickly the technology can advance. Work being done on AI, computing power and robotics are increasing at exponential rates. And the money that gets poured into this will do the same as the dolls become better and better. I predict that the sex bots available in 5 years will make these ones look like a PlayStation 1 compared to a PlayStation 4.

No just more nagging. In other words business as usual.

I don't think they'll reach the level of intelligence where those concepts make sense anytime soon.
When they get close to it I guess they'd be programmed to not really want anything besides fulfilling their assigned purpose.
I think that it is still wrong to restrict an intelligence in this way, but there would be no suffering.
This is far off though. And society will be completely unrecognizable the instant strong AIs are rolled out in production.

>Breasts like that
>Personality like this
THOTS BEGONE

nothing because the men who are dropping out arent the ones fucking them

This prescient article agrees with your conclusion.

no-maam.blogspot.com/2008/02/questionators-should-women-have-right.html

Can confirm the millennial women are beginning to approach the wall rapidly. All those qts from 5 years ago are beginning to show their wear.

I think we will. Most people tend to forget most of the human mind is filled with a bunch of extra resources and shit left over from it's lizard and primate days. If we focused solely on getting an emotional and intellectual replication we could do so fairly easily.

I don't want some dumb anime shit though

Could you not just write really makes you think instead of being a raging faggot

That's such a beautiful sounding future, AI companions, genetically perfect offspring made from synthesized ovum and edited sperm.

We gonna make it brah?

What is that from?

I thought women would start getting more agreeable

but no, they are somehow getting worse

>future
Of worlds population its probably promilles promille that actually do something for future
>children
Hah, as if.
A.) I am an autist so nobodu wants me
B.) I dont wanna spread my polluted genes
>society
I pay me taxes and vote what else you want me to do?

It really is incredible. I predicted they'd go full retard and double down.

Gene editing would result in superior offspring, Chad and Stacy would be obsolete.

You really don't consider the long game, huh?
>muh only beta losers will be interested in these lel
What you don't realize is Generation Z and beyond will all be beta losers based on current trends

Man, fuck women. They are worthless, whorish, and unprincipled, and I've fought against them my whole life.
>In high school
>on the Cross Country team
>Before every meet, our team is congregated under the team's tent waiting for the races to start
>Coach's wife and 1.5 year old daughter always show up like 30 minutes before the race
>1.5 year old daughter always recognizes our uniforms and runs up to us to give each individual person on the team a hug
>We look absolutely ridiculous when she does this, and are laughed at by everyone
>One day I get absolutely annoyed when she does it
>She gets to me, and I push that little whore off of me, propelling her about 4 feet in the air
>Coach is absolutely infuriated at me for refusing to baby sit his child and starts to yell at me
>I start to yell back and tell him how his daughter made our team look like an absolute joke before every race
>at this point, several parents are holding his pussy ass back as he pretends to try and fight me
>kicks me off the team right then and there

I didn't give a fuck then, and still don't give a fuck now. I stood my ground and stayed by my principles. It's not my fault he's raising a slut for a daughter.

Gene editing combined with artificial wombs is what we're really waiting for. That is straight up endgame for humanity, all undesirable genes would be eliminated over time.

>The ones that want a family can get a higher quality woman than before

Citation needed. Also check reality.

>Women are fucking JEALOUS, user

Because sexbots don't age, right?

Will robopussy come in Elf flavor?

We’re gonna make it, brahmadeus.

They'll probably come up with a usage tax or annual "property" tax.