Shingeki no Kyojin

Was kenny ackerman waste of a good character? or just a plot device?

Endgame right here, brothers.

EZ best ship

reminder

EH is canon and cute

The real endgame right here, brothers.

>Isayama ships this

Nothing but shipping cancer, chapter come soon,

EHM

It's not like Eren's getting any younger.

I really don't like Mikasa.

What would happen if Eren ate all the other important titans?

he will become the next ymir and probably lose his mind

neither do we user, anyone who likes her is because of how loyal she is and her looks she has nothing else going on for her

Think they got married over the timeskip?

Zoe is for Manlet only

Wouldn't be surprised if she raped a baby inside herself to see what would happen

wrong H bro

This desu

I can't wait for the next volume's cover. These past few chapters have been all about the Marleys so I assume we're getting something with Zeke and Reiner.

>Capital bitch: Historia
>Military bitch: Mankasa
>EM child proceed to imprint EH child
>Sequel
>Profit???
Might as well spell them MEH

>Hisu comes across a suicidally unstable Eren
What does she do?
honestly a suicidal eren isn't that far away considering his recent emo descent

Eren grows colossal, furry, armored boobs.

>tfw Eren probably wants to kill himself but can't because of all the burden he has to carry
Suffering

Reinmong the race traitor needs to die

probably all the new soldiers together, this volume will really confuse those who only buy tanks

He was definitely suicidal in the cave.

family>race

Your people are your extended family, you filthy race traitor. BRAZ will die horrible deaths in the hands of der Fuhrer Eren

All of LAME are shit.

Gabi is cute! Reiner is handsome!

you really are retarded, would black people in army not kill other black people from other country's army? they will, this is how thing work

>Eren wants to suicide, but can't because he'll invalidate all those that dies for him, as well as damning those that haven't as the Attack (on) Titan will fizzle, along with the Progenitor Titan
>More are destined to die for him for the same reason, including his best friends constantly risking themselves (Armin almost succeeding)
Damned if he lives, damned if he dies. It's a surprise he can even function. At least he can practice his Seppuku infinitely for when he's ready to do it for real. Think Mikasa would show him how?

>you really are retarded
>he thinks blacks are all one race and not subdivided into specific groups and tribes
Retard

This.

Wouldn't there then be two tribes of Eldian? The Marleyan-eldians and the Purest-eldians?

Main characters in series are usually always the worst. In this case it's very true.

When Marley and Eldian make kids, do they inherit the ability to transform?

That's something we may find out about before the end of the manga.

Honestly most of the characters in this series are pretty bad, LAME however are just exceptionally shit.

Eren was briefly suicidal when he genuinely believed that Historia or Rod eating him would save mankind.

But despite Jean's frequent accusations, Eren isn't actually generally suicidal. Just overconfident and reckless.

Not Marleyan-eldian as in halfbreeds, Marleyan-eldian as in "eldians living under subjugation of Marley". And Purist-eldian as in "Eldians of Paradis"

Can't wait for him to finally kill himself.

I wish Falco could be our MC for the rest of the series.

That can still be seen as his subconscious need to an hero though, but that's reading way to far into it with a hint of autism.

Though if something did happen to LAHM because of him, I can see him alla-hu-akbaring the thing responsible.

Falco's probably going to betray the Marley's considering his dad/brother worked for the Owl.

This. Shitren a shit.

>Will EH ever get merch together?
When the anime gets to the next arc and their relationship.

This.

>implying merch team will care enough to pander to a ship with hardly any shippers

Who?

And my question?

They will most likely continue pandering to YH or just show Hisu alone.

Aren't all Eldians basically Marleyan-Eldian rape babies anyway since there were only originally 9 pure Eldians?

>validating ships with merchandise
loser mentality 101

Yes, as they have Eldian blood and are a child of Ymir

>ship is unpopular as fuck
>getting merch together
Kek.

This series has been shit since polishit arc, but these last couple of chapters have been great. This cast is so much more likeable than LAME.

Explains why you want merch of them together, just because they talked a few times.

I say they have 2 babies after timeskip.

t. retard
Let me explain again. I'm saying that the merchandise team won't pander to a ship that has barely any shippers.

EH shippers are delusional retards

cool idea

Who is talking about validating ships retard? It's not a popular ship, so they will pander to other people instead.

Kek.

The usual.

EH has a hard path to happiness tho, both have the heaviest burdens by far.

I hope they don't just confirm it but show good flashbacks for at least 2 chapters.

armin wanted to see piss all this time

Anything new?

Meant too

Don't worry, because neither will happen.

I've never seen people be so desperate for a ship to happen. It's hilarious tbqh.

i'd rather have this than shitty EH, shitren doesn't deserve any pussy

Post lewd Gabi

So the ninth titan is rods titan form? Or the wall titans?

Or has it not been revealed yet

I really don't think so. Eren goes in to win even when he can't. It's not like Historia's death wish when she was Krista.

There are other races, but I do suppose it's worth mentioning Marleyans can only tell if someone is Eldian from a blood test, hence Krueger's deception and why the Eldians have to wear the armbands.

The wall titans.

Eren belongs with MikaQT.
Jean should go fuck Hitch in the ass or smth.

9th titan=titan shifter
rod wasn't a shifter
and the walls have millions of titans
so the 9th will be revealed later

Wall titans and Rod were pure titans, not shifters.

Do EHshits seriously think they'll get merch together? Over EL, EM, EJ, YH, etc? I swear their delusions just keep piling on.

I meant his form, not saying he was a shifter but he drank a specific serum out of the bag.

so like when the titan is revealed, he'd have the same attributes as Rod's form where it was huge and could only crawl

hitch is a slut who recognized him as a horse face without hearing it from eren
jean can make mikasa happy

Jeanbo a handsome, Shitren a shit.

rod was crawling because his legs were weak

>I really don't think so. Eren goes in to win even when he can't. It's not like Historia's death wish when she was Krista.
That doesn't mean he's not suicidal. He could be in a "hope for the worst, prepare for the best" mindset. And finding out that
>ayy you're irrelevant, all you are is a vessel and all of your friends died and will die for literally nothing you offer uniquely
has to do some damage on ones psyche

sorry meant for

>I hope they don't just confirm it but show good flashbacks for at least 2 chapters.
Honestly I don't see really a point in that pairing, the only reason it might happen will be if Isayama will want to kill YH for good officialy and in all merchandise, from story point of view making EH happen sounds a bit strange since they are pretty much siblings on much closer scale than EM, and EM seems to be Eren main ship, we see Eren caring for Mikasa moments and vice versa, we don't see EH moments aside of two short scenes which in reality weren't anything more than friends talking.

Eren getting a kid is pointless at this point of story, but maybe Historia will need to have one as a Queen, then she might choose or be made to marry of Zackley choosing a guy to breed with.

Or Historia is kept pure as a widow to be a trade agreement with some anti-Marley faction in the open world where her marrying someone else will get them some good influence.

But also with Ymir out of the way Isayama had 4 years to make any romance for Historia developed with any character and it can happen easily, one year for grieving, acceptance and then Historia will move on due to Ymir own words(sadly for some unknown reason Isayama made Ymir kill herself against her own world viewpoint and for the sake of her enemies to boost, but maybe Isayama will explain that to H and SL somehow in some Galliard related flashback, since only logical reason Ymir did that is if she knew her memories would brainwash Galliard to join SL side at some point in future).

no he can't
he should fuck the slut while he can

If Historia needed a kid (which I doubt will happen in the story), it would be with some noble, not Shitren.

Am I the only ES shipper here?
I think it's a really cute pairing. Just imagine the possibilities with foodplay.

>people still deny that Shitmir is a blowhard hypocrite

post yfw hitch is the new female titan

Just like Mikasa has no chance with Eren, Jean has no chance with Mikasa.

Or Flegel for money.

What's a titan rod?

Could a guy be the female titan?

YH is literally dead and Isayama doesn't care about fan shipping tbqh.

It's her or Jean