What should I do before I kill myself? I'm so fucking ugly because of my parents negligence when I was a baby...

What should I do before I kill myself? I'm so fucking ugly because of my parents negligence when I was a baby. I'm in constant physical pain and I've been depressed my whole life (I'm almost 40 now). I'll never know what it's like to love and be loved by a pretty woman. Everywhere I go all I see are women and it makes me even more sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least you're not a manlet! ...Right?

Go buy some MDMA and a hooker. If you don't have the money for it, just take out a credit card cash advance, don't have to pay it back if you're dead, right?

Do something meaningful; like perching yourself somewhere high in downtown San Francisco and taking out as many as you can--like all cowards do.

>>

>an hero with a high score attempt or no balls

>What should I do before I kill myself?

High score.

Redefine what is important to you. The things you've listed is what you've been sold by society. Those things don't define happiness.

DMT

>I'm so fucking ugly because of my parents negligence when I was a baby

Explain. Did you develop a disease or something? How did negligence make your face bad?

>I'll never know what it's like to love and be loved by a pretty woman.
this is the fate of 85% of men you fucking pussy. shut the fuck up and get your act together.

What makes you happy?

buy a hooker
>be me 35
>same sit
>go on backpage / fucked a beutiful asian woman who was kind and did everything I wanted
>couple weeks I get a job / things not so bad
getting ur dick wet lifts ANY mans spirit

Find a hobby, start hiking or kayaking or fishing or something.

Join a volunteer service, fire, rescue, animal welfare ect. Time spent volunteering is very purposeful.

trip trips speak....FOLLOW VARG, OP!

Hey you lovely anonfag

Do this

you will find someone, don't worry. don't do stupid things and dont kys.
be patient.

OFFICIAL TO-DO LIST BEFORE YOU DIE:
-Attend RCIA and convert to trad catholicism.
-MAKE SURE TO ATTEND LATIN RITE.
-Receive sacraments and make good confession.
(Now your soul is clean and you won't go to hell. Why suffer forever when this life was shit?)

Also suicide is a mortal sin so if you do it, you go to hell anyway. Channel your anger into something useful and use your situation to better the world and fight the Jew.

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that you help this man find peace of mind, and that you show him the truth that you've always been there waiting for him to call out to you.

Hang yourself with a Ron Paul 2012 parachute on national news. You can find a way.

Varg would take african pagans over white christians. Sad!

"Come unto me all ye that are weary and heavy laden, and I will give you rest." (Matthew 11:28)

Oh most sacred heart of Jesus, have mercy on us!

>I'll never know what it's like to love and be loved by a pretty woman.

Buy a hooker, problem solved. If you're an ugly loser of a man, then that is unfortunately your fate, despite what women may claim, whats inside you doesn't matter. You can be the most charming dude in the world more self-confidence than the entire humanity combined, yet women still won't date you if you look like Devito and are poor on top of that. So get a hooker.

And in Jesus name I pray. Amen.

I've never done drugs before but if you're going to be a degenerate and kill yourself then why not? Also if you're willing to die, do literally anything you want you have nothing to lose. Go rob a bank and if you get away with it then maybe you won't kill yourself because you'll have enough money that women will be attracted to you.

>What should I do before I kill myself?
How about a rape and murder rampage? Nothing to lose goyim.

Plant a garden.

and in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

>tfw turbo manlet

Go back to /r9k

a woman won't make you happy if you can't that by yourself.

Get the high score at Mecca.

Hire a hooker you pathetic faggot

whoa bub trip trip dubdub

Kill niggers, muslims, or refugees depending on whatever target is easiest to rack up a high score with.

How is this even a question? If you go to prison for life, you'll have dozens of women writing to you, coming to visit you or even fucking you in prison. Women are attracted to exhibitions of power.

>an earthly priest has the magical powers to make your sins clean
>you must do this before you die, if you skip this crucial step then your whole life was a waste and you will not be justified before God
>suicide is unforgivable
Spotted the guy that hasn't read his bible.

If you are looking for a woman to complete something inside of yourself, they will only cause more pain. Find happiness in your life alone and then look for a woman. Sex dolls are becoming prettier than 80% of roasties. I've had my fair share of girlfriends and they just impede my goals. They always want you to do dumb shit for them to make them feel better and it's stupid.
Women are retarded, you're not missing out on much my dude.

Just find something you enjoy and do it. Try to change your priorities. Lead a simpler life and not the one that is being advertised to you.

No matter what Sup Forums or the jews say, we are all the same in the end: we've been given a bit of time to spend on this Earth and we have to make the most of it

Her boob freckels/dots are so hot on that porcelain skin hnngnggggggggggg

Get saved boi
youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY

21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

You could post some My Borders My Choice posters tonight and help save the world.

If you are ugly then you are probably evil as well and deserve everything that happens to you. The body is a mirror of the soul. This is why Hitler is so handsome and Mandela so ugly

Second this and also recommend a 'heroic' Terence McKenna dose of magic mushrooms (5g+ dried).

This.

Fucking get hold of your life and build something of value. Focus on that. Purpose isn't limited to bumping uglies.

this is like Bowser's Facelift in the og Mario Party for N64

>god
>real

Go to bed Conor.

Take out as much money as you need (can't pay back if you're dead)
Buy a shit load of guns
Go to some commie shithole (like cali)
Highscore
Shoot yourself
It is the only meaningful way to go out. To take others with you.

Don’t do it. Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline and get help.

(800) 273-8255

Help make a difference.

show up to a women's rally with this ... i don't think i need to explain any further OP ;-)

get yourself one of these
>'dat a girl'

We are eternal spirits and we are going to live for eternity whether we realize it or not, and the choice of eternal life is ours, all we have to do is admit Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior, and believe that he died for our sins and rose again on the third day, and he was able to do that because he was sinless, and by believing in his perfect life and admit we are sinners, we are allowed to join him forever in Heaven off of his perfect resume/ work. That is the belief of true Christianity. God Bless you my friend, there is hope. and his name is Jesus Christ.

Kill something

this.
i went to a jap bath house in new jersey once.
felt like a fucking king

this

heretic

Being a manlet is reason alone to kys