WERE BEING FALSE FLAGGED!!!! SUBVERSION IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cYFikTIAT-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/leftypol/ is in full force here today to try and stop #MyBordersMyChoice
>/leftypol/ is in full force here today to try and stop #MyBordersMyChoice

bumping because I tried to tell them yesterday

This picture and that comment should tell you everything you need to know.

hi /leftypol/.
you lose.

Look at how the shills instantly jump in only to call me /leftypol/

Bump

bump

bump.

LOOMER IS TWEETING ABOUT THIS. SHES LITERALLY A ISRAELI SHILL. THIS IS A FALSE FLAG.

>instantly jump in only to call me /leftypol/

thread was started 9 minutes ago, your post 5, mine 2.

The person having know idea how the fucking site works should tell you everything you need to know also

I don't know. maybe both

What's the matter, Sup Forumscucks? They're just using your own techniques against you. The same tactics you used to troll leftists.

Sup Forums gained popularity out of humor, this my #mybordersmychoice is not funny.

Yes it is your choice, that's why we live in a fucking democracy where we focus on getting the 'truth' about this migrant shit out. This entire thing makes no sense.

Too bad it doesn't work as well, this thread is evidence of that.

It makes more sense when you follow Israeli news.

They have done this for so long now its comical and they fail time and time again due to one reason
>anonymity

Also chans post limits, bump limits and thread deletion help make false flagging less hard hitting. All because the false flaggers ids are handed over to the fbi.

Mods are bought out though. They aren't sent to the FBI at all. You're fucking retarded.

YES GOYS IT'S A FALSE FLAGS TO PUT UP POSTERS WITH OUR MESSAGE. JUST KEEP FAPPING AND POSTING THREADS ON HERE

Or just the American news desu, some person who looks oddly like Antifa started putting up it's okay to be white posters at the women's march, he intentionally embarrassed himself.

He wasn't a neckbeard, he looks exactly like this
youtube.com/watch?v=cYFikTIAT-s

Why would they even care for us anymore,its not in our hands anymore, they got bigger problems acoming , like the release of the memo in public and the crumbeling of the deep state power structure

Your false flag operations had the goal of exposing left-wing lunacy to normies to make them swing to the right. This operation has the goal of painting you as literal Nazis to alienate you and prevent the Overton window from shifting.

Sup Forums is allowed on (((Google))). Jews love mind games most goys don’t understand this. Especially false flags.

FUCKING DAVID DUKE IS TWEETING ABOUT THIS. HE WAS ALSO AT CHARLOTTESVILLE

THIS IS A FALSE FLAG

This e-celeb faggot is another controlled opposition Alt-Right identity politics faggot.

>hurr use buzzwords and namecalling against your opposition
Jewish tricks 101
Also when people make threats on here against active protests the mods do send the ip to the feds if requested.

Remember, with IOTBW, all the threads of anons posting pictures they took of themselves sticking up posters on poles and windows? This seems to lack the same enthusiasm.

>SHES LITERALLY A ISRAELI SHILL
source on that claim?

Maybe we should dress up like hipsters from reddit and leaf some windshields with its Ok to be black!!!!
We'll show em!!!!

>This seems to lack the same enthusiasm.
exactly. Because there is no enthusiasm. They use bots and a ton of shills to keep those threads perma bumped to the front page.

oh no, some who posted a blog

...I thought at first it was just some idiot but fucking hell look at those retarded and blatantly provocative shitty fliars he was putting up. Match that with the pepe shirt, and doing this all in broad daylight during a politicized women's March.

It stinks to high heaven

Using weird amounts of anti-Semitic jargon makes you stick out like a sore thumb

Qe are gonna burn niggers alive in theaters for the black panther movie

top kek, we out jewed the jews to spread our propaganda for free

what a year 2018 is shaping up to be

JOOS WILL ATTEMPT TO STEAL EVERYTHING YOU HAVE, EVEN IDEOLOGY.
SO FIGHT FOR WHAT IS ONES OWN RIGHT.

Twitter is a liberal cesspool and we are the pool boy. Burn them down

> your own techniques

what? All we do is shitpost, our ideas gained traction because we were not censored like everywhere else, and you're idea's are utter shit. Screaming 'yay niggers and non traditional things!' is a meaningless message and trying to turn the would into Zimbabwe is not a legitimate political ideology.

You're the ones who 'mobilize' and have literal millions in funding. It's kind of funny that a board full of 'funny neets' seem to be a threat to your ideology. The same ideology that infests all western culture currently, with billions of $ backing it

this is why they hate Sup Forums

Would you mind stepping into the oven.

??? Those ARE lefty Machiavellian tactics you greasy fucks have used since time immemorial. We can afford to look like jerks, your neolib monster overlords cannot. Ironic a commie would be in bed with the corporate, soul sucking lefties

Ahh he my boarders my choice shit is not a big deal really, but the left has bizarrely fixated on it. Weird shit happening guys. Luckily lefties lost their soul so their tactics are flagrant and obvious.

lmao ok Ezra

THERES 3 FUCKING MY BORDERS MY CHOICE THREADS GOING AT THE SAME TIME.

THIS IS A FALSE FLAG

That picture..

Not sure what's going on. Isn't the "My Border, My Rules" thing ours? Fuck off leftypol.

literally not even trying to be subtle with this false flag.

That picture..

Also, the captchas are slow and failing. Yesterday the opposite

That picture...

Also the captchas are slow or failing right now. The exact opposite yesterday.

fuck you faggot, whoever links to voat is a good goy

That type of false flag doesn't help them. It's great. It's like when they spray paint swastikas or fake "hate" crimes and it's discovered later Jews and Muslims did it. Once it's discovered, backlash grows. Winning.

shill alert op is a fag.
shit is going down. join us they are scared and they should be!

can we get rid of them?

Hey rabbi

also current leftists idea's are horrible and without censorship they simply cannot prevail.

Mods are bought out by the Jews.

That is weird. This does stink of something going on. Are lefties trying to sabotage the myflag bullshit, or is it an out and out false flag?

bump

I also don't understand why a Sup Forumsack would be upset.
>Oh no the horror my opinions happen to coincide with Israel's on this topic!

Now that #openbordersforIsrael seems common, and as a result the narrative for the goyim was changed, maga is pretty comfy. I don't have to do a damned thing to drum up support for removing taco because jews are doing it for me.

A. You have a netherlands flag which is one of the main JIDF VPN flags.

B. You have no counter argument.

C. Who is scared? This is a psy op and you know it.

Liberals keep putting up racist flyers and try to frame conservatives

>trying to turn the would into Zimbabwe is not a legitimate political ideology.
Says the people trying to turn the West into a white Saudi Arabia

They're trying to sabotage it. pic related is antifa trying to discredit the movement.

Fuck off newfag, there were much more It's Okay To Be White threads going on at the same time.

Before some idiot leftist tells me because Richard Spencer is not censored that somehow our viewpoints are being represented, there is a reason a significant majority of the board hates him. His ideas are retarded and he sounds like a fag. We can't just expect to 'claim' all of America after shitty boomer ancestors already sold it out. We can try to change immigration laws with politics, but trying to name America a 'white ethnostate' is comically unrealistic.

The main points the board as a whole seems to make is that, white hatred is increasing like never before, it will obviously keep increasing because demographics. We should plan ahead for this.

Oh I'm laughing. These gays will ppst intentionally subversive shit and call it "meme magic" or say they did it for the "lulz" but something happens that they don't agree with they scream leftypol, reddit, and frog memes. They can't handle when their own tactics have been used on them.

Communists hate Sup Forums because communists are mentally ill and hate truth.

how can you false flag Sup Forums?
I mean, you guys are dumb enough to fall for any ridiculous conspiracy theory that has a website but how do you create a false flag specifically for Sup Forums?

This picture is the false flag and you all a bunch of retards.

nice try...but as of tonight you lost control bitch. the dog is lose.

argument as if the time of arguments as still here? nah bud its go time.

how is your hearth rate?

shhhhhhh. is ok bby.
shhhhhhhhhh. u go 2 sleep nw.

most of it is humor, If we were all just somberly as serious as I was in the board wouldn't be that fun to use, would it?

>Exposing the truth
>Painting with falsehoods
>These things are the same
kys

But why would jews want to live in Israel which is a shithole surrounded by bigger shitholes who all want to bomb the shit out of em?!

THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!!!

Jesus fuck you are weak. I'm mean its kinda sad really. Why don't you just slither away back to your hole.

Make an argument.

Are you faggots really surprised? This is a public board, anyone can come and see what is being planned. Most of they time they can just search a phrase and be linked to the thread.

God fucking dammit.

To all media and non 4channers reading: This nazi and-or sexist shit is not part of our campaign. If you see those posters it's NOT us but people pretending to be us.

Xoxo

Hey if the left wanna put up pro-White propaganda let them. There is no such thing as bad propaganda

Someone call David Duke a nigger pls

You

>Are you faggots really surprised?
no, the only reason I come here now is to anti-shill. I knew once these faggots made the board known world wide as an 'ebil subversive boogieman', so much so that Germany is not even blaming Russia at this point for the AFD, but just full on admitting 'it's America's altright trolls'

>how can you false flag Sup Forums?
by tricking morons into doing shit, so in that regard it's exactly like television

Aside from the orthodox and hymies fleeing prosecution? Some kind of financial incentive I imagine. I dunno.

Whether I like Israel or not, I do recognize it's potential in twisting the diasporas arm. Jews were unified in bulk importing illegals up until #openbordersforIsrael, and now suddenly there's enough division to grant the kicking out illegals narrative some air time. I'm ok with that.

this stupid fucking shit has been going on for at least the last 3 fucking years

This

ha lol no. o right of course for your camp it is. but yeah i feel humbled to inform you that this is the start of resistance you kids had your fun now let the adults show you how you do it.

your reign is over. as of tonight the left has lost control over the herd. Bite me!

actually if i am really honest. i feel sorry for you

Fuck off.

See. You guys can't even respond to what I say because you know I'm right.

No I dont try and convince idiots stuff and things.

B-but, user, to anyone reading this you're the one being exposed as an idiot.

>pissing in an ocean of piss

Spoken like a true leftist.

oh no what will we ever do if someone were to make Sup Forums look evil

Anyone can make a sign, print it out, and place it anywhere they want. Why the fuck should I care?

Yeah, but if MSM is ALREADY blaming Sup Forums for this, then it's obvious that it's a false flag.

Who gives a shit, if it brings normies here to investigate, let's just hit back with non-stop redpill threads

You know if your side wins they will find a way to arrest everyone on Sup Forums. That will now include you. Do you honestly think your tolerant left will take the time to read posts? They will track your IP and take you out. We will be sitting side by side. I know what I am fighting for. Do you?

>shitty anime meme
>who gives a shit
You're literally JIDF.