Isn't it already just hot water

I just don't get it. It just seems like it's already hot water to me, so how is making it more clean such a bad thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0aIS-pg2QnOa2R2dTFNc1NMSFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Undead people are already corpses, so why is turning them into corpses doing anything?
Oh wait. Undead people are animated corpses. So there was more to it than just the matter.
It was magic, and now it's gone. Well, that sucks. Better put them into the healing springs then. Oh wait, they lost their magic too.
Fuck this Goddess.
All hail the lich king.

Hot springs aren't just hot water pools. They're loaded with minerals and stuff. Cleaning the minerals out of the hot spring makes it no different than hot water in a bathtub. Why are people so dumb?

>Minerals and stuff

But that doesn't come from the water itself, it comes form what the water is in constant contact with, so how is purifying the water going to ruin it for long?

And how does it effect how it feels?

It might replenish but it will take time. Regardless of if it has an actual effect on the bathers, a business losing one of its major selling points for a week is a massive fucking loss.

"Our water is pure as a crystal"

Really if you can't sell it you're in the wrong business.

She fucking cleaned it. The minerals are fucking gone. It'll take time for the purity of the water to decrease again, you retard.

>And how does it effect how it feels?
The minerals in the water can supposedly be absorbed through the skin, and are therapeutic.

Only fucking idiots will fall for someone selling a normal fucking bath. Actually, since you seem to be a fucking secondary, I'll tell you something important. Aqua purified all the water in the area into Holy Water. Kills undead, breaks curses, and heals wounds. So while it's no longer a functioning hot spring, it gained a new, stronger purpose. The Axis cultists didn't realize this immediately, but figured out she was the real deal and thanked her in hindsight. you didn't see this because you got an anime original ending.

hot springs vary with minerals, sulfur, and strong acidity.

>you didn't see this because you got an anime original ending

too lazy to read

>Show's only subbed

I really want Aqua's saggy tits on my face.

You have fine taste, which is more then I can say for most of the fanbase who want loli bait

The show's adapted from a series consisting of 13+ books. Too lazy to read was the wrong fucking joke, faggot.

>Reading books

What is this, /lit/?

Are you referring to when she purified Kazuma's tea or the hot springs?

This is exactly what I thought when she purified the tea. I remember when I went to China and had traditional green tea for the first time. I sniffed it, nothing. I drank it, it was just hot water. I'm like what the fuck this is what people drink instead of coffee? This is just hot fucking water. So when Aqua made the tea into water I was like well fucking doie that's just the way tea is.

Tons of shows are adapted from light novels.

Almost every girl in the anime has saggy tits. It's delicious. Another reason why 2d>3d

How hard would it be to get aqua to perform debauchery for alcohol?

Are they translated, or would i have to learn moon-runes in order to read them?

She purified it of taste. It's just PURE water now. Get it?

How can such a slutty goddess make things pure?
I don't get it.

So like tea then?

IDK what the fuck you were actually drinking because tea is totally different to water.

They were translated, but copyright laws got them taken down. Nowadays, we acquire the light novel's art gallery and write fanfictions about them. The stuff about Aqua purifying everything into holy water should have been correct. The next volume should have opened up with Yunyun requesting Kazuma to impregnate her, then travelling to Megumin's and Yunyun's village.

Maybe you're having a different type of tea, but that Chinese green tea was water as fuck.

Someone must've saved the pdfs. I downloaded them but it's on my laptop and my sister has it atm.

Yeah, Probably.

No bully best girl

>facebook

asians just dont pack things with sugar

She already does it by default.

I got you senpai

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0aIS-pg2QnOa2R2dTFNc1NMSFk

Why doesnt she wear a longer skirt? Like come on thats just slutty.

Wouldn't it be kinda rough on her pussy to sit on all those different surfaces? Not that it hasn't been destroyed by huge cocks already...

Her bush protects her.

Does the carpet match the drapes?

Couldn't tell you.

Your the hero I need, but not the one I deserve.

oh my god this is so ugly
I want to remove DEEN forever

Name one

The Life of Brian.