We shitpost like we were at 1914

We shitpost like we were at 1914

kek, Serbians are faggots

God I just love being white, and look at all these proud white young men! This generation is going to be great!

Europe has another war. What else is new? Thankfully here in the US we don't bother with their silly wars

read the first book and part of the second.
what a waste of time

Guys am poor and developing please send orphaned children from england to work on my farms.

Those sausage suckers better not attack our ships, my profits might be on the line!

Feels good to be neutral, senpai.

Well let's kick it off then. It always begins with an autistic Serb

God, i hope we can liberate the other slavs from the asutro hungayrian empire, and that they wont resent us for it 100 years down the line

>Be Austrian
>get shot

check out this new memeflag lmao !!

HAHAHA ITS TIME TO CRUSH THE FRENCH ONCE AGAIN, BELGIUM JUST HAS TO LET US MARCH THROUGH AND EUROPE IS OURS

Brits get off my lawn!

well im gonna fight for russia, not for this gay-ass kaiser

Mikäs ihmeen taikakuvalaatikko tämä on?

The Kaiser is controlled opposition. Totally compromised. He’s just a good goy.

In fact we just elected a man who explicitly ran on the platform of not becoming involved in foreign wars!

Boy it sure is poor in here, why would some autist go and assassinate our king

>Istanbul rightful ottoman clay
>remove vodka niggers

wait, this flag doesnt exist yet

Guys, just because one serb shot your Arch duke doesn't mean we're all assassins. #notallserbs

Why are Germans so autistic? Is it the inferiority complex?

This summer is the happening

geez i wonder who is behind all these aggressions

this is a result of allowing trash from shitholes into your country

We'll all be wearing frenchcoats in Paris by Autumn

t. Corporal Hitler

Wow being neutral works out really well, we should try this any time major conflicts occur

Hahahahaaha, you fucking dumbasses, just keep killing each other just like every year.
Brb, going to decapitate a Moroccan subhuman

i got a feeling the hebrews are behind the archduke's assassination. also, my flag looks really weird, what's up with that?

watch out for those refugees

REFUGEES WELCOME

*dies from spanish flu*

Did anyone bring up google maps for our motorcade? I'm not to familiar with the area.

Can't wait to try out this new private "Federal Reserve" banking system.

Man it feels good to be neutral. Shout out to my Nederlandse negers here.

why won't anybody think of the 6 million?

We don't want your helmets france FUCK OFF

Nice propaganda, that shit comes from Kansas.

we might be outbumbered, but we will win at the end. happy to give my life for greater serbia that our king will establish once this is finished!

Serbia, give us Macedonia and we will come in to help you kick the austrians.
Lets forget that 1913 happened !

Gee golly, that Wilson is a nice fellow. He surely won't mess with our banks and get us involved in foreign wars.

Razzle Dazzle = Most Flamboyant Camo ever

>mfw the president's for the past few decades have been cucks
Why did we stop with the manifest destiny lads? All of the Americas belong to us and if it wasn't for those (((freemason))) cunts we would have it

oh boi, my country sure is rich, saltpeter does great thing for the economy, war sales are going to be the cherry on the top!

I think the united states of greater austria will work as long as those serbs dont plan anything

where we at with the whole July Crisis thing? sniff

fuck you, stop stealing our rightful subjects

Hey, what is going on in Mexico? I heard there is some revolution, civil war and shit.
I bet the mexicans will be a proud and prosperous regional power after they sort it out, how can the USA even compete lol

It'll all be over by Christmas.

As a man from a small population nation that fiercely loyal, extremely white, and honorable I feel comfortable fighting in a noble war that surely won’t turn my nation (sort of) into the opposite of something worth fight for.

Make Austria Great Again

Sammy boy shot up the bar again!

Hey why is the Rasputin general thread down ?
Are the forum wardens being authoritarian again ?

faggy russia bear sucking astrua cock

Fuck you, Anglo! Ottoman Master Race checking in!

SAVOIA!!!!! South Tyrol will be ours

Germania will be completely neutered after this war. They'll never think about starting up another one!

yeah man, i got a good feeling about the schlieffen-plan, what could possibly go wrong?

Too early man

we don't support gay marriages

Cumia's been benching, pumping up his numbahs

its down because of all the BRC posters shitting up the thread

Nothing as long as the guy who designed it doesn’t die and give the plans to someone else

Romania annexing Transylvania? That will never happen.

FUCKING BELGIANS, GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why am I still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel Cuba, Puerto Rico, even the Philippines. The Empire we lost, the colonies we lost.. it wont stop hurting... it's like they're still there...

>tfw willhelm's little man syndrome plunges Europe into the biggest shitshow the world has ever seen

just don't get involved in our business and everything's fine

No more supplies from us, the British have blocked our harbors.

Can I get a quick run down of the Federal Reserve Act that Congress just passed?

Guys I go in for my physical in a few weeks to join the Austrian military. Wish me luck.

I feel like my life is really about to change!

At least you don't have to deal with these Muslim extremists in the Philippines. Hope we never have to deal with this crazy fuckers again.

>anglos start to stare, mouths drooling with hunger

>Hey, what is going on in Mexico? I heard there is some revolution, civil war and shit.
Yeah one of them is even attacking us. We're thinking of BTFO the Mexicans again also
>I bet the mexicans will be a proud and prosperous regional power after they sort it out, how can the USA even compete lol
Euro trash ACTUALLY believe this kek

You look familliar

I'm gonna be moderately useful for the last time :D

>Posts a failed heavy tank that had to be relegated to a Medium

I wonder how long he will get away with doing these things.

I bet this war causes the room prices in Brussels to go down, I've always wanted to visit.

The Treasury prints money for the Federal Reserve, who loans it back to the US Treasury at an interest rate, with the stated goal of preventing hyperinflation that would be disastrous. Also, the chairman of the Federal Reserve Board is appointed by the president, but there is no mechanism in place to remove the chairman, or any of the board members. The lack of accountability seems frightening, but we shall see.

He'll be behind bars any day now!

Yeah, come to America! We want your tired, your poor, your sick, your old, we want everyone!

>that pictograph name

Hearty chuckle, friend!

Gas-operating semi-automatic rifles? Pfft, what science fiction is this ... anyways why would anyone need to fire so damn fast.

Wait ... this is not /k/ !!! My apoligies gentlemen.

Haïti might not make it
Better enjoy while it lasts boys

Nah its just those damn slavs. You just cant trust them.

Thanks user. I suppose if our currency experiences hyperinflation it will just be pure coincidence/bad luck. That appointment process sounds sketchy but at least we live in peace and don't have to worry about getting entangled in European politics. Wilson promised.

This photograph appears to be manipulated, therefore I must dismiss it as illegitimate and homosexual.

I've heard you got some negroes over there. Never seen one before and I've got a feeling I would like it to remain it that way. I sure as hell will not work to maintain some lazy and cowardly Belgians. What are some states you can recommend?

No just send them here! We have cookies!

Nay my Bulgarian friend, long recoil is the way to go, for my Lord and Savior John Moses Browning has told me so.

stop posting pictures of yourself dude, 2016 is over. Go back and live with your mom.

I reject your dismissal, for it is but one of many photographs of a brand new, exciting colour type, taken during my holiday in Haïti.

lol You're to skinny to get in. Maybe the G*rmans will accept you, but I wouldn't count on it.

Come on, you sons of bitches, do you want to live forever?

After watching that fat Austrian bloke getting shit, I have the strong urge to vote for independence.

Show your flag, faggot.

The Western half of the country is practically deserted. California is pretty good, nice weather, nice people, no niggers, its perfect! The East Coast is a scam, the West has plenty of land up for grabs. Just be sure our last president hasn't turned the land into national parks.

>expecting young adult novels to be intellectually stimulating
At least the art was cute