Your daily reminder that Canadians lost the war in Afghanistan

>Be Canada
>Fight no major wars since Korea
>Volunteer for most violent, strategically important province
>Bicker with better trained more experienced Britbongs over battle space
>Bongs go into less populated Helmand with 9,000 troops, Canadians go into Kandahar with under 3,000
>Complain "B-bbut we wouldn't be doing so badly if burgers weren't in Iraq!"
>Burgers offer to send troops multiple times, including an entire Marine Expeditionary Brigade (2nd MEB)
>Fuckin leafs flat out refuse to cede battle space
>Continue to LARP for years, with majority of soldiers non combat arms confined to Kandahar Air Field (KAF)
>Finally handover responsability for Kandahar 2011
>101st and 82nd airborne divisions take massive casualties because fuckin leafs weren't even patrolling many sectors for years
Are Canadians the most useless member of the galaxy? Pro tip: yes

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/716th_Static_Infantry_Division_(Wehrmacht)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dieppe
youtu.be/HxnpviC6-1c?t=2400
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are they such fags?

Useless snow niggers

Hence why I want to leave this shithole before it worsens.

Near as I can guess it's due to being descended from pussies too cowardly to fight in our revolutionary war

>Continue to LARP
I don't understand this. Live-Action role play? Do you just mean to RP or something? There's no Live-Action in that. Are you dumb, user?

But, yes, Canada is a cucked failure of a country. Feels good to be a dual citizen and be able to leave.

Look leaf, the way you lose a war without appearing to lose is to pull all of your troops back to large bases. You don't take casualties, but you also hold no more battle space than said bases. You basically did this as early as 2008, yet would not give up the province till 2011. It's not even a new thing for you to be disengenuious about your military prowess, as far back as WWII you were trying to say you were a major player when in reality the majority of your exploits were on the Italian battle front. Also I'm sorry, but Juno beach was a sandy hill guarded by Hitler Youth and starved Soviet POW's; Canadians are the biggest pussies on the planet

Fuck Canada and fuck canadians, mate. I'm here for the free healthcare because I'm a crippled sick dog. Don't beak at me, I hate these fucking syrup suckers. Born in america, raised in america, now I'm also a "CANADIAN CITIZEN". Fucking hilarious. Take my 56% mutt genes

>lost the war in Afghanistan
There's no such thing as winning asymmetric warfare you fucking retard. Afghanistan was a shit war and there was no fucking point in invading.

You faggots messed up on Tora Bora.

>nobody in canada wanted to be involved and the war and government was heavily protested
>globalist interests force us to participate in the oilwars anyway

We should disband our army and boost RCMP and CBSA

Isn’t it true that father trudeau allowed american draft dodgers in 70s to seek refuge in Canada, but more than 10 thousands Canadians volunteered in vietnam war

But now, all we know is how Canada is so nice and peacekeepers since then

This country has a two-way winning PR machine

>No such thing as winning
Get fucked you delusional faggot, the ONLY large kenetic operation you did was Op Medusa and even that you couldn't do without 10th Mountain and 5th Special Forces holding your hand. You literally fucked up in every area you went in Afghanistan. You were so bad that when my unit first got there (we use LAV's as well) they thought we were you and were so ballsy they were zerg rushing our vehicles with AK's...found out your pussy ass scouts don't even dismount when you get attacked so they thought they would easily flank us

>starved Soviet POWs defending the Atlantic Wall
Is your ass where you pull most of your information?

Be in one of the most volatile areas.
>everything delivered by trucks always under attack
>the us has over 2200 choppers in california request 12 to be able to safely transport and supply troops
>americucks no we cant do that they're part of our defense plan if we get attacked!!

>No such thing as winning
Get fucked you delusional faggot, the ONLY large kenetic operation you did was Op Medusa and even that you couldn't do without 10th Mountain and 5th Special Forces holding your hand. You literally fucked up in every area you went in Afghanistan. You were so bad that when my unit first got there (we use LAV's as well) they thought we were you and were so ballsy they were zerg rushing our vehicles with AK's...found out your pussy ass scouts don't even dismount when you get attacked so they thought they would easily flank us denied US reinforcements to include an entire US Marine Corps Expeditionary Brigade

CBSA are just glorified bellboys for illegal immigrants.

When are they going to start shooting invaders instead of helping them carry their bags across ?

You left out "asymmetric warfare." You don't win wars against the entire population.

You essentially suckered us all into invading a complete worthless country and topple the existing government that HAD NOTHING to do with you getting your faggys towers socked with airliners.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/716th_Static_Infantry_Division_(Wehrmacht)

If the RCMP was in Afghanistan they would sit in their vehicles their entire shift and demand wage increases plus more benefits. Then the RCMP would sue itself for sexual misconduct and give itself a raise.

OP is right. Canada is probably one of the weakest nations on Earth. The US should just invade Canada and ravage its natural resources.

It's because Trudeau Sr dismantled our entire military and took all of the cumulative knowledge and culture with it. Now it's composed of fuckups willing to give up their lives for slightly-above minimum wage and rural natives who didn't get the job at the rez's only gas station.

>have 3000 of your citizens killed in a terrorist attack that doesnt involve canada
>canada sends thousands of soldiers, spends billions, and takes hundreds of casualties to help america
>shit talk them

americans truly are terrible people. each year I become more and more fine with becoming closer to china. enjoy your crippling empire.

Kinda funny how it says they defended Omaha, Gold and Sword as well as Juno and weren't in anyway comprised of Soviet POWs.

Do you read what you post?

>blaming leafs for your own burger losses

Classic

Shut up bitch, if some faggot were sprouting kike disinformation about the CN Tower getting bombed and trying to use that to justify half assed efforts in Afghanistan you would smack them in the mouth (if leafs had balls)

YOU HAD KANDAHAR FROM 2005-2011...god damn how are Canadians this dumb?

You're the fagggot "sprouting" misinnformation here. Your own government allowed 3000 of your citizens to die for your kike overlords.

Source: Wikipedia...really?

Who would win a war between Mexico and Canada? No allies involved just 1 vs 1
Canada has so e experience in Iraq and Afghanistan but Mexico has experience fighting the Cartels

You didn't even provide a source on the information you're again, pulling out of your fat, shart covered ass.

>Many of the division's troops were elderly Germans and conscripts from other German occupied countries, especially Ukrainians

First of all, what oil is there in Afghanistan you stupid chink? Secondly, by "globalist interests" you mean CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS of having all of the rights and protections of NATO, the only thing keeping your non country from ceasing to exist?

Is that a native or a chink

Mexico because they'd probably be able to budget enough trucks to move their soldiers to the field of battle.

So what I'm saying is hat we'd win.

>As such the division had elements present on Omaha, Gold, Juno and Sword Beaches

Not to mention it still doesn't say Soviet POWs you absolute fucking retarded frig of LEAF.

>be American
>scour the globe to find weakest, most impoverished nation on the face of the planet
>lose to them
>claim victory
>ten years pass
>start to actually believe it
>repeat

You painfully and I think willfully ignorant faggot, source asside, the article says that German regiment had troops on all of those beaches...HOW MANY DO YOU THINK THEY ALLOCATED TO A FUCKIN SANDY HILL? You dumb crypto Brits couldn't even take a small port town called Dieppe!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dieppe

>First of all, what oil is there in Afghanistan you stupid chink?
You're an idiot.

>Secondly, by "globalist interests" you mean CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS of having all of the rights and protections of NATO, the only thing keeping your non country from ceasing to exist?
Stay out of the peninsula and maybe you won't get rocked with terrorism. I don't see why anyone else should have to suffer for your Israeli and Saudi interests.

C O P E
fuck you bud

Well seeing as "natives" are chinks...

>Dieppe was liberated on September 1, 1944, by soldiers from the 2nd Canadian Infantry Division.

How retarded are you?

Vietnam was a cia nigger psy op for heroin. The entire war was about siphoning and burning poppies. America was just roaming the shore line napalming and getting shot out while shooting back. It wasn't a loss by any means, if you look at casualties. It was a loss based of how much money that was spent.

I just wish my country didn't have to be associated with the cunts, because of the whole Commonwealth BS.

At least the Kiwi's know how to fight, and are ok when they're not drunk. Maybe us and the Kiwis should annex Canada, and wipe the place clean.

>Vietnam: Ended 50 years ago
>Kandahar: Ended 4 years ago
Really? You stupid bitch

>. I don't see why anyone else should have to suffer for your Israeli and Saudi interests.
Are you fuckin retarded? As someone who used to live on a Saudi Arabian oil compound, there are THOUSANDS of Canadians in Saudi. Also, you didn't provide anything on that "oil" we invaded for, nigger

FIFTY RANGERS COULDN'T DO ANYTHING LOL

dumb burgers!

>It wasn't a loss by any means, if you look at casualties
Boys gotta stop playing call of duty and worrying about your K/D ratio.

Osama didn't tell the Canadians to get the fuck off the peninsula, did he? Your interests extended further than oil, you dumb nigger.

Yeah, after you got BTFO 19 August 1942

Mexico easy.
1. Mexicans are blood thirsty killers. The Aztec in them demands blood sacrifices often.
2. Mexicans are using to taking orders from overseers and are used to team work when performing manual labor.
3. Mexicans have access to easy drugs that can turn a short, harmless bean into a rampaging psychotic warrior.

You got BTFO in the Dieppe raid too.

>Using the word LARP
>So fucking gay

Canadian trying larp as a hard man, that’s rich.

if you look at casualties. lol ok. according to your gay american propaganda to pat yourselves on the back like killing bug mans with sks and aks is a breath taking accomplishment. sad thing is, you guys were too pussies to invade the nip mainland by gis despite the japs being well known for autistic in tactics, very under armed, near blind manlets that they are, you still opted out for the nukes. same thing in korea against fucking chinks!!! how do you not completely destroy a few hundred thousand chinks that were barely armed thats already half frozen to death!

>Your daily reminder that Canadians lost the war in Afghanistan
no because Justin Trudeau cleansed away all the candaians, the rest is even worse than the taliban they're fighting, hence his expression, better they die than the afghans, less mouths to feed.

I can just see leafs shit talking back in their FOBs, while Taliban have carte blanche to do w/e they want.

Serious though less than 2500 soldiers for Kandahar. Is Canada too poor to operate 10,000 men?

This shit makes me think if Trudeau talking tough about Putin concerning the artic, leafs will get BTFO by the bear one day.

>You got BTFO in the Dieppe raid too
>2nd Canadian infantry division
>50 U.S. Army Rangers attached to 4 Commando
The absolute state of leaf strawman arguements

Aussies were pretty bro tier in Afghanistan actually, cool fuckers to hangout with stateside too! Ex penal colony + rebellious brit colony> pleb crown cucks

(((Time))) really Mr 62%? I don't know why you maple niggers are so delusional, Canada hasn't been white since like the 90's. At least we have areas to move to within our country, 90% of your infastructure is less than 100 miles from the US border. You're literally fucked

act-actually i was 10th mountain that participated in task force Kandahar in 2010. we joint-patrolled with the Canadians aggressively, and set up several TFCs that screened for smugglers attempting to get into Kandahar city. Driving through Kandahar itself was pretty nerve racking, as the pigeon clappers were on point with their signaling. I remember watching the 82nd erect concrete walls around Kandahar entry points. why they decided to go into the city; i have no idea. there was plenty of action to be found in the surrounding villages.

MBMC TONIGHT! GET IN HERE, FAGGOTS
>MBMC TONIGHT! GET IN HERE, FAGGOTS
>MBMC TONIGHT! GET IN HERE, FAGGOTS

...so basically you're confirming everything I said about Canada turning RC south into a violent shithole.-t OP Kanjar Vet, USMC

ill concede that the Canadian presence didn't have enough man power to take Kandahar city.

Hey shot in the dark here, but did you know a grunt named Rodriguez, Canadian-American dude? I think he was over with 10th around time you were there, he was an 11b but might have been with your Strykers

>Amerimutt
>56% "white"
>Includes North Africans, Octoroons, and other delusional mutts
>Ground Zero for ZOG
>Origin of Civil Rights, Feminism, and Homosexuality
>National pastime is destroying white countries on behalf of their jewish overlords
>Proud of globalist military campaigns to enforce one world government
>Illegal to boycott Israel
>Delusional hero complex where they think they are Rambo: The Country
>Culture/Media is worshiping jews and niggers
>History class is feeling bad for poor niggers
>Literature is books written by niggers about getting some white wimmin
>Social justice retardation campaigns
>Main slush fund for Soros left-wing operations
>Elected an actual jewish nigger twice as their president
>Honestly believes they are the last bastion of freedom and whiteness in the world

OH SAY CAN YOU SHART

Dude how in the fuck delusional are you? You support every "ZOG" intervention, even non ZOG ones like Vietnam you funded and had programs where your soldiers went over with US troops as augments. Toronto has the 3rd highest jewish dispora after Tel Avive and Kiev. Feminism and civil rights might have origionated here, but you faggots took it into turbo drive in the 60's with Cuckdeau the first. You're literally so cucked you have federally regulated language laws. KYS Snow Mexican

Rising storm recently added Aussie maps to Vietnam. pretty cool to see the war from their perspective.

Only thing I don't like is they never once say "cunts"

>Amerimutt Military History
>Revolution: Murder whites because of tea taxes. "Win".
>1812: Murder Canadians to "liberate" them. Lose instead.
>Civil War: Murder whites to free a bunch of niggers.
>World War I: Join 3/4 way through and claim "victory" for murdering whites on behalf of jews
>World War II: Get slaughtered by nips and rage quit with a nuke when you lose
>Vietnam: Lose to rice farmers
>Afghanistan: Lose to goat rapists. Blame Canadians.
>Iraq: Lose to goat rapists again. Claim victory anyway.
>Still unironically believe you could beat the entire world in a war (except greatest ally Israel of course)

well.... i knew several. might as well ask me if i knew a guy named Muhammad in Afghanistan

>Revolution: Murder whites because of tea taxes. "Win".
Actually that would be why we have free speach and natural gun rights and you have federally regulated (((language laws))) and gun controal that makes as much sense as a football bat. But OK crown cuck.
>1812: Murder Canadians to "liberate" them. Lose instead.
You delusinoal niggers wern't even a country for 50 years, stop making the HUR DURR WE BURNED DOWN YOUR WHITE HOUSE arguement, its painfully historically illiterate
>Civil War: Murder whites to free a bunch of niggers.
You know you supplied the south? Lincon wanted to get rid of the niggers, didn't even "free" them till 2 years into the war, and that was for them to be a literal bio weapon against the Confederates
>World War I: Join 3/4 way through and claim "victory" for murdering whites on behalf of jews
We litterally wanted nothing to do with that war, why the fuck would we be all gung ho about going to aid the fucking crown, who we had been fighting with since our countrys birth
>World War II: Get slaughtered by nips and rage quit with a nuke when you lose
Again, majority of American's did not want to go to war with Hitler. We literally got dragged in AGAIN because you and the bongs were getting trashed and Japan sperged out and attacked Perl Harbor.
>Vietnam: Lose to rice farmers
Yeah if by rice farmers you mean hardened Vietnamese that had defeated the Brits and the French, but sure Cucknadian education
>Afghanistan: RC south was all you and the bongs, we can admit we lost in Vietnam take stop being a delusinoal maple kike. You were utterly BTFO
>Iraq: Lose to goat rapists again. Claim victory anyway.
How in the fuck do you call Iraq a loss? We killed Sadam on fucking natinoal TV after turning his sons into swiss cheese, banned the lowest private to the most senior ranking Republican Guard from ever serving again, and even years after we left the Iraqis beat ISIS

>this butthurt

What's it like being such a non country that you have to constantly remind yourself how you are defined by just "not being American"

Plz send halp

Think his first name started with an A, guy was kind of chubby but could out PT most. Total closet motivator

Spielberg fucking lied to me

i'v racked my noggin' but no one comes to mind. heres a pretty patch i never wore instead. g'night.

Kek where are you getting your numbers Amerimutt?

10 out of the 20 top jewish metros in the world are in ZOGmerica. Only 4 are in Israel. 2 are in Canada.

>Leak your jews, draft dodgers, and other degenerates over the border
>Accuse Canada of becoming degenerate
>The shameless actions of the Amerimutt

Really you strawmanning faggot, that's the only thing you addressed? Being pedantic is wining an argument with you leafs now? And the rest withstanding, Toronto is jewey AF

Daily reminder Americans unnecessarily die daily fighting wars for politicians under the guise of 'serving your country'

i thought they were suppose to be a small army but elite

If tomorrow Israel cut my strings as their puppet with a knife
And I had to start again with my mongrel kids and brownish wife
I'd thank my lucky Star of David to be living in the JewSA
Cause I'm free to fuck a dog and fill him with freedom everyday

And I'm proud to be an American where the jews rule over me
And I won't forget the whites who died and lost this place to me
And my penis stands up lacking foreskin and filling my dog each day
Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land
God bless the JewSA

From the lakes of West Virginia to the hills of Kentucky.
Across the plains of Texas, and the mountains of Wyoming.
I can straddle my dog or drive to Mexico and watch the girls fuck donkeys all day
But they're coming in by the millions so the show's coming here anywaaaaaaaaaay

And I'm proud to be an American where the jews rule over me
And I won't forget the whites who died and lost this place to me
And my penis stands up lacking foreskin and filling my dog each day
Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land
ZOG bless the JewSA

T- Gas huffing Abo

Serious question: why do you think you are any less kiked?

>handing over control of your life to a politician who only cares about power and votes for free college
nigger tier logic

ill be voting to ditch the monarchy asap sick and tired of all the liberal faggots that come here then start whinging when they realise this is the ass end of the planet and some red blooded fighting instinct is required.

Can confirm OPs post. I deployed to Kandahar in 2011 with the 10th mountain. We were tasked with retaking the arghandab river valley, holding it, then denying enemy freedom of movement.

The AO was a complete shit show before we xeployed there.

>STOP ATTACKING MY (((COUNTRY))) IN THIS THREAD I MADE TO ATTACK YOUR COUNTRY

Some context to all this is necessary:

>2005, American mutts baying for help in Iraq, their 250,000$ GI Joes getting blown up by 250$ fertilizer bombs.
>Neocohens demand of their satraps to pony up troops to die for their Greater Israel plans.
>Canadian Gov doesn't want to send troops into Iraq meat-grinder, too scared to say "No" to Neocohens. A compromise is reached.
>Faggy liberal PM Paul Martin listens to Neocohens that Afghanistan is a safe, pacified region, and Canada will send its troops to free up more Amerimutts to get sniped by 0.25$ bullets.
>Incompetent, and uncaring American troops and Intelligence services let the Taliban rebuild and re-occupy the whole of RC South.
>Canadians find themselves in a real warzone, and tough it out for 5 years, running their army into the ground.
>Neocohens and their American attack-dogs show no interest in salvaging Afghanistan.
>Canadians losing 2-3 men a week for ungrateful American overlords. NDHQ and Ottawa throw their hands up and say, "Fuck it, this isn't our problem."
>Take it nice and easy for till we pull out.

I couldn't give two shits about Afghanistan or Americans when I was there. Anytime I ran into you low IQ, trailer-park hicks and inner city bix noods, you opened fire on us.

Highlight of my time overseas was watching 2 American patrols open fire on each other. In broad daylight. I wish we had bribed the locals to leave us alone like the Italians did.

You are delusional you fucking faggot, Ottawa VOLUNTEERED for Kandahar. Nobody in NATO thought it was a good idea. Then you used Iraq as an excuse to your public as to why you were getting BTFO, when in reality you were DENYING REINFORCEMENTS, like you literally wanted to appear to win without actually doing shit. Also highlight of my time overseas was watching a Canadian EOD tech piss his pants when a 107 (a fuckin Chinese firecracker of death you absolute cunts) landed nowhere near him, and another Canadian "grunt" was having difficulty figuring out how to use his ACOG (or whatever your optics on your knock off M4's are called) Try not having WWII coms and actually using the BFT if you don't want to get lit the fuck up

americans go home. i'd take leafs anyday.

>knock off M4's are called
I thought you burgers loved the C8:
youtu.be/HxnpviC6-1c?t=2400

Its literally Diemco and Canadians being retarded making their own rifle instead of giving the contact to Colt, nearly indistinguishable functionality and ballistics from the M4. Marines are actually phasing out the M4 now, supposedly everybody is getting IAR M27's

Sure thing, sweetie. We'll just pretend your Neocohen masters weren't upset at The Chrétien Liberals, and the rest of NATO, for snubbing the 2003 invasion of Iraq. That's why the Germans, French, British, Danes, hell all of NATO ended up in Afghanistan to curry favour with our imperial masters instead of being sucked in your nation-building Mesopotamian quagmire.

Like I said, the Martinite Liberals wanted to please our American masters and chose Afghanistan over Iraq. Unfortunately for us, everyone else was smart enough to pick a nice plum, comfy AO in the North babysitting Tajiks, Uzbeks, and Dari who were happy we were shooting all the Pashtun for them free of charge. We came late to the party and got stuck in RC South, along with the Danes, the Balts and Brits.

>amerimutt war stories
Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiterally cool stories, bro. It's been 5 years since we left Afghanistan. Time to move on. Nobody cares on civvy street how tough you were bullying mud-hut dwellers and watching opium fields grow.

>You don't win wars against the entire population.
Tell that to the 2nd greatest warlord that has ever existed

canadian navy