My friend sent me a video from 2010 where some crazy guy films a cloud and tries to get it to turn into a square shape...

My friend sent me a video from 2010 where some crazy guy films a cloud and tries to get it to turn into a square shape using his mind.
youtube.com/watch?v=KNYo69XiDfA

I assumed he was just joking or something and the video was satire but then I looked at his channel and saw that he's still making videos to this day, he makes like two three videos a week.
The videos are about crazy shit like:
>Will aliens cause giant volcano eruptions to control global warming?
>H3N2 Flu Influenza Deadly Epidemic in 2018? And Prophecies of Revelation.
>Psychic Predictions for 2018
and other shit like that.

This guy even has his own website that, whenever I see, I cant help but think of templeos.org.
His website tells of heaps of strange shit, including an alien invasion in 2018-2020, in which aliens bring "the New Jerusalem City" to earth.
revelation13.net/

what the fuck is this, guys? have I found another Terry? Is this guy truly woke?

Other urls found in this thread:

revelation13.net/Ebola.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump for cia niggers 2.0

I remember these videos, hope hes right about the aliens.

>Pic
New Jerusalem is actually bigger than the US

Thanks user I love these
In return I suggest mariageforhim.blogspot.com

Thanks user I love these
In return I suggest mariageforhim.blogspot

Oops, double posted but not spam.. Just some sex freak blog

Terry is common knowledge fag

and?

(OP)
Thanks user I love these
In return I suggest mariageforhim.blogspot.com

Is this the part where we laugh at and bully someone who hasn't hurt anyone and is severely mentally-ill?

Its the autistic illuminatic towing cwcville to earth and will dub chris chan the messiah

Sounds like someone who's mentally ill.

Retards never heard of dubbing

what is dubbing?

>what the fuck is this, guys? have I found another Terry? Is this guy truly woke?

please send it to Jim on twitter so I don't have to sift through this and can just watch his video on it next week, thanks

revelation13.net/Ebola.html
>mfw he actually has figured out how Ebola-chan became powerful with Papa Saturn's blessings
i like this guy now

Every time you are reminded about meteors or Aliens from now until the upcoming indictment openings, I want you to remember that John Podesta is a blood sucking pedophile and that he along with Obama, Hillary & Co. and the rest of the establishment will fake these events ala Project Bluebeam to get away from justice.

Clooood, be a T clooood.

That was awesome though.

that, or the (((DeepState))) will have to ignite WW3 on the MidEast.
just any horrible shitty situation just to prevent the cleansing of North America of nonwhites