/mbmc/ TONIGHT FAGGOTS

Find your flag & print some of these fuckers:
voat.co/v/mybordersmychoice/2342909

Game Plan:
1. Posters go up Sunday Jan 21 at night on campuses & public spaces around the world!
2. Bonus points for putting them in feminism & SJW related areas: social science & psychology departments, women's & gender studies departments, office doors of feminist profs, etc.
3. Please do not commit vandalism or do anything illegal
4. Translations are available for over 25 countries
5. Only use the official versions of the poster:

Antifa is shitting themselves over this:
itsgoingdown.org/neo-nazis-Sup Forums-ready-new-poster-campaign-target-womens-studies-departments-campus-january-21st/

So is the SPLC:
twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/951204530229841920

but Ben Garrison has given MBMC the green light:
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/954393573222268928

along with The Golden One, Peter Sweden, Jack Posobiec, Tara McCarthy, Millennial Woes, LA Werewolf & many more

Ignore shills, stick to the plan & only use the official versions from the main website:

Godspeed anons

PREV

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N1p7Qdac0v8
youtube.com/watch?v=ASj81daun5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=BJepYzH1VUY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ausfag reporting for duty

bumping, can't wait for tomorrow morning

REMINDER TO IGNORE THE SHILLS!

remember

going to post some around my state if i can ill hit up the state across, hours are off but it still helps

and

Download and post on the app 'Whisper' with #MyBordersMyChoice and post with your specific country.

Godspeed

hey shills, remember
you are nothing but a measurement device to us

Keep /ptg/ and The_Donald out of this.

this
we cannot stress enough we need to keep solid and professional form

Download and post on the app 'Whisper' with #MyBordersMyChoice and post with your specific country.

Godspeed

youtube.com/watch?v=N1p7Qdac0v8

sounds like a terrible idea

Man your battle stations. Prepare for incoming shill fleets.

no, fuck off, this is stickied on T_D right now
and all over voat
and infch-n

THIS IS TOTAL MEME WAR
WE NEED ALL FEET ON THE GROUND

godspeed, anons. I live in the suburbs, which is republican, plus I have some schoolwork to do, so I can't help out.

Like , I cannot wait for tomorrow morning. It's gonna be sooo good. Too bad I wont be able to watch the news.

when i did IOTBW i used duct tape for outdoor stuff like poles and pillars and scotch for things like windows. is there a better/faster way of affixing the posters?

ready sir! lets redpill a few of these fuckers

I am giddy with excitement like a child on Christmas eve.

duct tape works, just don't be destructive.
alternatively, you could just print out a shit ton and drop them in highly trafficked areas.
i printed out 525 and scattered them around my area (boston)

Bump for borders!

Same! I hope Sup Forums starts doing this more often! It's so effective to use emotional manipulation AGAINST the left for once! :^)

Noice

Is anyone doing this in Southeast Michigan tonight? I don't have a printer, and I don't want to reveal my power level by borrowing my mom's or grandma's.

Chiraqi fags let's get em up. We gotta post em where it hurts.

Build the Wall!

fuck yeah we do

user, it looks like a child's cartoon poster
use your grandma's printer
it's the least you can do to save the West

I need muh six counties

Where da shills @?!?!11?!

"Therefore the more fear we feel about a specific enterprise, the more certain we can be that that enterprise is important to us and to the growth of our soul. That’s why we feel so much Resistance. If it meant nothing to us, there’d be no Resistance"

just grouping up. wait till the replies are running in the 100ts

They are legion. Their posters will block out the sun.

youtube.com/watch?v=ASj81daun5Q

what does that mean? is the pic good or not?

I was also looking for some company. If I was gonna go, I was planning on going to Ann Arbor (University of Michigan), which is enemy territory.

Just letting everyone know that leftypol is pushing to make this whole operation seem like a "falseflag". Don't listen to them. They're trying to sabotage the operation.

Just posted a few at my local college. Just like IOTBW, stay safe and post as much as you can.

ready your arsenals anons

The timing is perfect.

PRINT EM AND POST EM FAGGOTS

bump

reminder this is being false flagged onto pol.
everywhere theyre trying to promote it, theyre saying its from Sup Forums.

this is just another in a chain of efforts to force shit ideas onto pol

okay shills are getting creative..well not realy they are posting threads saying we are the shills...or jews...might even read someone say boomer i think LOL

I wonder who is behind this post

thx for the head up!

Fuck off concern shill

That picture is missing the six counties of Northern Ireland. The NI situation is an extremely sensitive topic here. Removing the north from the poster is confusing the original message and counter-productive. Look up The Troubles

how to post

I saw it with the full countues somewhere but i cant find it m8

they're no threat user, don't worry about them:

fuck off and kill yourself shareblue communist cocksucking faggot

BUMP, TIS UPON US

*counties

You fuckers better not puss out. I want to mine commie salt tomorrow. Gods speed anons. Long live the republic. Be great!!!!

guess i'll just stick to the same plan. someone was extremely triggered by IOTBW because when i came back at like 10 all 200 of my posters were gone. it's pretty windy so i doubt dropping them would work.

like this?

If you anons live in warmer climates may I make a recommendation for affixing posters. Pic related

Distribution Tips: The Quick Drop

If your fliers are small and easy to place, you can employ a variety of techniques that allow you to quick drop a flyer in less than a second. (Danger: You have to have a hairs worth of mean in you for this to work.) Put on a jacket or coat as weather appropriate. In the inner pockets, have your fliers. When at the drop spot, reach in and place or flutter as many as you like in a given area. Visit other areas and do the same. Keep on the move and don't walk in high visibility places too often. The more you move, the harder it will be to catch you. (It is critical that you employ the Hiding In Plain Sight style of blending in during this type of operation.)

If you need a kick in the butt to get you going remember this: The Anti Whites want you to be murdered for merely saying out loud that you prefer to live around white people. Are these the kind of people you want to go unchallenged in society? Then don't bitch about "L-L-L-Littering." There is no such thing as fair play with people who want you murdered just for wanting to keep your town or city white. When you know that you will understand what us Pro Whites are up against.

You fuckers better not puss out. I want to mine commie salt tomorrow. Long live the republic and gods speed. Be great!

Perfect

I agree. I tried engaging them in another thread because I was genuinely willing to consider their arguments for why it's a false flag. Ultimately they gave me evasive answers or just stopped responding. It's pretty clear it's just somebody (like /leftypol/, as you suggest) trying to discourage people from posting.

Make sure you put them up at bus stops in appropriate areas.

Man you guys are really out in full force today

Fear is your greatest enemy.
If you do not stand up for what is right, no one will.
Your actions DO matter!
So get out there and post post POST!

Let's go boys

Keep it up anons

Yeah, fuck that faggot. Don't be detered.

>littering
Fucking nigger

Any Maritimebros putting any up?

POSTERS LET'S GO

Just a reminder

The only thing more cringe then running around in a pepe mask is sitting on your fat ass at home and not doing the first proper irl raid of 2018

The timing is perfect.

LET US IGNITE A FLAME OD PATRIOTISM THAT THE AGES CANNOT EXTINGUISH

THIS IS THE DAWN OF AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISM

Just posted some myself. Don't let the shills deter you from this. This is basically IOTBW 2.0

BUMP

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=BJepYzH1VUY

why'd the other one get pruned? lefty mods getting scared?

GO GO GO

hear hear. proud American speaking.

eat shit commies the cold war officially ended

Sometimes I fucking love you Sup Forums. Most of the time, it’s full of /PTG/ and /leftypol/, which are interesting to look at, the end, it’s just a few neckbeards arguing on the internet. But when something like this comes along, a raid in real life, it’s truly awe inspiring to see the dedication and initiative of so many people, all working together and contributing in someway. Thank you Sup Forums for giving me that warm, giddy feeling once again. Can’t wait for tomorrow.

Perhaps...

>another chanology-esque cringe fest.
bout time

Oh yeah this certainly won’t attract false flagging communists putting up kill all Jews or some shit.

>Can’t wait for tomorrow
me either Éirebro

Atlanta fag reporting in

THIS IS WHAT COMMUNINSTS WANT

THEY WANT TO SCRATCH AMERICA OFF THE MAP

they should be it is on!

get yer resistance gear from the bank boys. keybind all your fucking outfitter configurations.
mages start conjuring water and food.
/trade me for Health Stones 2/2.
invites have started!

BUFF THE FUCK UP. TAKE FLASK AND ELIXIRS. DO NOT FORGET FOOD BUFFS.

In a world where someone is called racists just by reassuring someone of their color, where a country is considered small minded for wanting to protect their boarders, and Sup Forums is anti-degeneracy... I have to say, the world is on it's head, you people are doing God's work. God speed you faggots.

did you get some fliers up?

shove your concern trolling up your ass
their message will be 150% drowned out by the real posters, and the official website with the real versions will be found by the media, which does not contain their false flags

fuck off

psst. hang a poster. imagine your smile tomorrow knowing you caused that

the compilation is growing
hard to keep track of all the pics coming in

I'm not a full-on Sup Forumsack but I disagree with the mass immigration meme. Ill post some posters on my uni campus but only if it comes with minimal risk... its not the main campus and has many cameras and occasionally guards patrolling, so how do I prevent my reputation from getting ruined by getting caught red handed doing white supremecist shit?

There is a simple goddamm message. Simple posters to print out.

Thats all there is

Anyone adding anything is doing their own thing.

Hell i thought the kate posters would take off more. But look at them

Hell thats the sister poster, and actually the first poster printed.

Which one are you gonna put up?

This one Or

This one

Brand new hot off the press

I believe in you. Cause chaos downtown if you can with the libshit schoolers.

>getting caught red handed doing white supremecist shit?
jesus user, it's a fucking cartoon kid poster
it has a little doodle face on it
no threats, no violence, no swearing, no racism, no sexual content, it's basically toddler-safe