/mbmc/ Global OP In Full Swing Edition

ALL ANONS REPORT IN FOR GLOBAL OP!!!

Find your flag & print some of these fuckers:
voat.co/v/mybordersmychoice/2342909

Game Plan:
1. Posters go up Sunday Jan 21 at night on campuses & public spaces around the world!
2. Bonus points for putting them in feminism & SJW related areas: social science & psychology departments, women's & gender studies departments, office doors of feminist profs, etc.
3. Please do not commit vandalism or do anything illegal
4. Translations are available for over 25 countries
5. Only use the official versions of the poster:

Antifa is shitting themselves over this:
itsgoingdown.org/neo-nazis-Sup Forums-ready-new-poster-campaign-target-womens-studies-departments-campus-january-21st/

So is the SPLC:
twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/951204530229841920

but Ben Garrison has given MBMC the green light:
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/954393573222268928

along with The Golden One, Peter Sweden, Jack Posobiec, Tara McCarthy, Millennial Woes, LA Werewolf & many more

Ignore shills, stick to the plan & only use the official versions from the main website:

Godspeed anons

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BEoCg4737LU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Is anyone doing this in Southeast Michigan tonight?

there is a kurdish militia that recruits people from all over rhe world to fight Isis.

no previous military experiance needed
all you have to do is contact them on their face book page and they will give you the details on how to join.

This militia is recognised by the US government is is legit.

you don't get paid but you are feed trained and housed.

googling them will help you find them

seems like a better option than An heroing

NO user THERE IS ALREADY NEW BREAD

oops wrong thread

We love our immigrants here

FALSE FLAG WARNING
>FALSE FLAG WARNING
FALSE FLAG WARNING
>FALSE FLAG WARNING
FALSE FLAG WARNING
>FALSE FLAG WARNING
FALSE FLAG WARNING
>FALSE FLAG WARNING
FALSE FLAG WARNING
>FALSE FLAG WARNING

we loooove our somalies !! we love our muslim ooo ther so gooood oo there soo sweeeet

youtube.com/watch?v=BEoCg4737LU

bump - a lot of effort went into this

Here's some inspiration from what we achieved in IOTBW

It's time.

bump

As I said in your other thread, which you've stopped replying to....

>We're likely never again going to be able to do a flyer campaign without someone in the media picking it up before it happens. There's just too many people in the media who monitor this place now.

>I still don't understand what you're asserting the actual attack on us is going to be. I understand they'll report on MBMC, I understand they'll say it was white supremacists, and I understand they'll attack Fox or other media outlets that sympathize with the campaign.

>But none of that constitutes a false flag. Having the media report on the campaign is a good thing, and the negative manner in which they report on it is just the cost of doing business.

> I just need you to say what kind of thing will occur that, had we all known it would occur, everyone would agree we should not go forward with MBMC

Im putting out 15 tonight on western side of Michigan.

reminder this is being false flagged onto pol.
everywhere theyre trying to promote it, theyre saying its from Sup Forums,

OP the game is targeting normie areas to sway their opinions!! Not SJW areas!!!!

... and the battle raged on...

Fight me you aidsnigger

We shut down real pools now

Also original posters made from Sup Forums template. All photos posted here.

Hell you think i post on fucking reddit?

Not sure which is the duplicate thread so posting in both. I'm not a full-on Sup Forumsack but will do this so long as I have no risk of getting in trouble... how do I put up the posters without getting caught sticking them onto the walls of my university campus? Im pretty sure they have cameras and guards patrolling everywhere, even if I go out and post them now or early morning. Also I think its illegal and could ruin my reputation and shit.
>using a memflag bcz im paranoid giving too much information on an anonymous imageboard will get me caught irl somehow.

I'm going to personally use my autism powers to psychickill anyone who doesnt post some fucking posters

How the fuck hard is it for fucking Sup Forums to shitpost

We do it all the fucking time. Our entire defense strategy is that we violently shitpost anywhere that annoys us

This is in your blood, Sup Forumsiticians. 2018 is the year of digital political organizing

I call it absurderism - the acts of creating attacks dirctly on the psyche of man. Only Sup Forums can do this, anons

this is the shill thread boys get yer asses nothing but commies in this bitch

dont, its a kike trick, part of a series of failed ops. just sit back and watch them fail again

everthing can be blamed on pol, its a false flag goldmine

No it's not. leftypol are trying to sabotage it, because of how effective IOTBW was. Since the media already knew about IOTBW, they are already expecting this.

pic related of a commie trying to discredit the movement.

Read it properly. It quite clearly states PUBLIC SPACES. Bonus points given for putting them in feminism & SJW related areas. Of course normies are the main target but using one or two posters to trigger SJWs for the lulz is also encouraged.

Gods work user

Hero yourself. Paranoid loser. Join the cause, you coward.

/Alabama/ part III: The gas station

DAY OF THE POSTER

t. melbourne
fuck off faggot cunt

Read - how to post

Good work user.

there are too many MBMC threads right now

come join the biggest one:

I don't recommend that Ausbro, Kurds will be focused on Turkey now and Trukey has NATO equipment and air support.

Dominate the board for exposure. Maybe a few nigger dick threads get pushed out for once. Kek

Bump

>what are tabs

gas the sliders
10 threads now

Bimp

>doesn't have no printer ink
HALPPPPPPPPPP!

still at work still a phone fag. have a bump

or is this guy the shill. really activates muh almonds

that spacing tho

Shills are calling you guys shills. >everthing can be blamed on pol
Sup Forums is only running an op on mbmc.

Any Sydney bois wanna do this today?

Don't listen to the fucking idiot in this post In regards to your question about not getting caught, one option is to make stickers like pic related. They can fit in your hand, so you can basically slap them onto something without it ever being visible that you were holding one.

Assuming you go with regular printer paper and tape, you can still minimize your risk, here's some tips:
>1. Make sure to wear a hat and a hoodie coat that will do a good job of keeping your face covered (and also the coat/hoodie helps distort your body shape)
>2. Don't wear clothes that you regularly wear or that you plan on wearing regularly in the future. This includes, perhaps most importantly, your shoes
>3. This is key: pull up google maps and try to plan out your basic route beforehand. Once you know exactly where you're going to go, then you won't have to pause much and/or look around. As a result, you can and should walk with your head down the whole time (head as far down as you can up to the point it makes you look odd).
>4. Since you have your route mapped out, you only have to look up for a very short period when you've arrived at the location that you (beforehand) decided you wanted to put poster(s) up. Ideally, you want to have prepared your flyers to be posted before you actually arrive at the spot. In other words, stop somewhere along the way and put tape on one, and then keep walking with it in your hand or under your shirt (i.e., hidden). Then get to the spot, quickly post, and move on
>5. Decide beforehand whether you want to (1) pick a small number of spots and bombard them with a lot of posters, or (2) pick a large number of spots and hit each with a smaller number of posters. The pros of the first strategy is that you probably spend less time actually posting flyers. The pros of the second strategy is that each occasion of flyer-posting is less risky
>6. Don't go to the dead center of campus if you think that part will be more risky.

Forgot pic related

God speed anons.

No, they're trying to get ahead of it because there's nothing they can do to stop it. Stop buying into weakass bait.

I know I'm going to be fucking pissed

The dems are going to leverage the shit out of this shut down and we're going to get a shitload of beaners (even more than we have) because of all the fucking RINO trash

Did you see the thread where the white guy put up its ok to be white posters at his uni in South Africa during the day?

Multiple threads makes anons suspicious.

Last sentence in step 4 should've read:
>Then get to the spot, *lift your head up and take a look around you in all directions to make sure no one's watching*,quickly post, and move on
That should alleviate most of your concern about being caught in the act, assuming you otherwise move quickly enough.

>7. On the off chance that you are caught in the act, it might be helpful to have a couple of the flyers ripped up in your pocket. That way, if they say they saw you in the act of putting them up, you can show them the ripped up ones and say you were tearing down flyers because you knew this was happening tonight. Generally speaking though, you shouldn't be required by law to empty your pockets just because they ask you to.

>8. As for the security cameras, having a hat and keeping your head down will get you a long way. If you want to be extra safe, try to think about where the cameras are actually placed on your campus. If you need to, pull up the Street View on Google Maps on your computer, and move around your campus. In most cases you'll be able to see if a building has a camera on the outside. Obviously, you then avoid those locations or otherwise work around them.

Generally speaking, I promise you, it's not as risky or scary as you think. After you do a couple, you'll quickly realize how unlikely it is you'll actually be caught (you've looked around and verified that no one is watching you, and it's pretty hard to make your face out, if you even did actually walk by a security camera). Instead, you'll get a rush from it to the point that you'll have a desire to go back out and do it again (or at least take part in the next round of flyer postings).

Is this pic real, Clark? Her real acct & all?

The fuck is Clark?

When you want to reply to a comment, you click the "No. ________" in the top right of that comment. See pic related. I highlighted the "No. _____" red in the picture. Once you click the number, it will appear in the comment box (on the right side of the picture). Beneath those numbers, you can then start typing what you wanted to say.

You didn't reply to any comment, so nobody knows what you're talking about and/or who Clark is.

Forgot pic of course

delivering

Hello newfriend. It's not reddit spacing if there's no space after the post link, it's just formatting.

Jesus fucking christ the shilling is tangible. Who's paying you? Soros again?

bump up