Your thoughts on democracy? Personally I think it IS flawed. People should be ruled by those better than them (ie...

Your thoughts on democracy? Personally I think it IS flawed. People should be ruled by those better than them (ie. ubermensch) without question.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/rosadelauro/status/954865041647587328
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

most adults are fucking children and should be treated as such

my vote doesn't mean shit so I would gladly forswear my right to vote if it also meant taking away everyone else's

>Your thoughts on democracy?
Will always fail but at least takes longer to fail than any other system currently available.

>Personally I think it IS flawed.
Humanity itself is flawed. Flawed individuals tend to create flawed systems. Democracy was built to be flawed for that purpose.

>People should be ruled by those better than them (ie. ubermensch) without question.
I disagree, power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. Also every solution creates a new issue. Centralizing that solution just centralizes the new issues it creates and makes it more extreme.

The problem with democracy is that too many people will vote for tyranny and inevitably destroy the worth of the vote.

>Tyranny is inevitable so lets just replace our democracy with a tyrannical form of government.

t. fake libertarian that doesn't know anything about anti-democratic thought

>t. fake libertarian that doesn't know anything about anti-democratic thought
Roads, court systems, etc, hey look we're back at were we started.

This is the art of the deal. The part where your counterparts lose all respect and come to know you as pretentious farse.

Democracy would be fine if only tax payers were allowed to vote.

Chaotic, yes, at times. But it's just like the market. It's self-regulating for the most part. Some times will be shitty, some times will be great. It's an organic cycle. Try to control the market and all hell breaks loose. It's replacing the natural order with unnatural constants and absolutes. I feel much the same way about politics... In any case, I 100% believe that people should be ruled by those better than them. Where I disagree is in how you can objectively arrive at the unanimous decision of which man is better than another.

Democracy isn't a problem. People choosing to do what Russia tells them to do is a problem.

THUNDER DOME DECIDES ALL

yes, it is chaotic, but we also don't get locked up for shit talking our representatives or saying "wrong things" on social media.

Asians are orderly people, it seems very fitting they have a top heavy government made of oligarchs and muscle.

but we aren't insects, we like a little chaos in negotiations. Doing nothing is a legitimate form of governance occaisionally.

Democracy is ok as a form of government if you restrict it like the founding fathers. White male land owners has the biggest state is seeing a prosperous country so they were the only ones allowed to vote.

Your other options are total control or thought control fundamentalist garbage.

Good thing we live in a republic then huh?

i don't know what the fuck is going on is russia but the propaganda model they paint for us seems nice, basically just a new Tsar

Real libertarians know democracy incentives and increases high time preference and consumption of society. Democratic leaders are like little children. Kings tend to behave more like adults

Communists only seem level-headed and organized because they lie about their accomplishments. If China actually told the world 1/2 of what actually goes on, their markets would tank

Well the voting population was suposed to white, male, educated, and virtuous.

What we have allowed is the opposite of that.

I think that democracy is great, just the way our system is set up is shit. Like honestly this is going to sound dumb but hear me out, what if every law being decided on was put to a popular vote? Like everyone in a country got to decide exactly how the country was run?

well said

The Chinks aren't wrong. Dems and GOP are in a tug of war match.

Remove Russia with Jews and you might be right.

The main problem with the US is that is a corporate oligarchy under the veil of a democracy. Both sides want to help corporations but appeal to different sides. Democrats want to get more cheap slave labor for companies while appealing to bleeding heart leftists. Republicans cut corporate taxes so they pay less while appealing to “I can be rich someday” fantasies from conservatives.

Consider the "Tragedy of the Commons" Once you assign ownership of something, in this case the U.S. to an individual, The owner is personally liable for the capital value of the country and is willing to engage in calculation in order to make sure that the capital value of the country increases. When nobody owns the Capital value of the country, nobody is personally responsible for paying debts, fiscal hygeine, and future savings and investment in the country. Civilization arises from people who plan for the future, not people who want to consume as much as they can right now.

Isn't even real. I think the complaints about voters being dumb is overblown - in the grand scheme of things most voters had rather reasonable opinions on most issues. The elite, however, are thoroughly Progressive and will use any means necessary to achieve utopia. People look at this backwards, they think that a browner country moves it to the left, when in reality the elites are leftist and want it to be browner to align with their Progressive vision.

That's because politicians are blinded by greed that they can't think soberly about what is good for the country. Don't put politicians in the subserviant position to corporations and allow them to satisfy their greed through what we give them in taxes. Then they can think soberly and act to preserve the Nation's wealth so they may have more of it in the future.

It would help if our politicians were smart. Over the years the intelligence and competency of our leaders have gone down and the idiocy has gone up. This is the natural outcome of democracy.

wow one party communism is the way forward...at last I truly see.

Well it is.

Don't make me build a road you cunt

no one cares if the government is shut down
grow up china

The 2-3 people who can realistically get into office are preselected by party committees, so there's really very little difference to autocracies for the voter. The voter has no real power.
But the bickering in democracies is both a strength and a flaw. It can lead to dumb partisan deadlock and arguing for the sake of arguing, but it can also prevent one dumb leader from pushing through a dumb agenda that isn't supported by lots of party members. It forces everything toward shitty compromises that no one is happy with.

Democracy has a leftwing bias. Think about it, leftists want democracy in both the private sector and the public sector because they see it as "fair" We know democracy does not work in the private sector because it would be inefficient and fail. Why would we expect it to work in government. Democracy is the philosophy of failure.

Well I live in a representative republic with people so fucking stupid they are taught it's a democracy and they believe it even though the first instance of their Educationally induced indoctrination on day one begins "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America
and to the REPUBLIC for which it stands..."

The US govt not spending billions of dollars for a few days seems like a good savings.
Plus, it's not the entire government, just the non-essential personnel.

>Jewsweek

Republic and democracy aren't mutually exclusive terms you fucking retards. The statements "The USA is a republic" and "The USA is a democracy" are both true statements.

You still have term limits and elections which is what makes it a democratic republic. The principle is the same, nobody is personally liable for the country because nobody owns the country. If the country had ownership we can finally have leaders that behave more like adults

Whatever do you mean user? This lady is clearly your superior:
mobile.twitter.com/rosadelauro/status/954865041647587328

Democratic Republic. The Democracy could never work because at some point there will always be enough idiots to destroy society.

Democracy with Jews is a soft dictatorship by them eventually.
European countries need European dictatorship that have their own fiat currency. The dictator must value his people and civilization over himself or be slain and replaced

i actually like that pic

Wrong.
No human should ever rule over any other human.
We were not designed for that. And better is a point of view.
Git Gud scrub

"Power attracts the corruptible" -Frank Herbert.

>thinking america is a democracy.
kek

Democracy can be abolished with a democratic vote.

Also, fuck jury trials.

Chinks think chaos = bad, because they are a stagnant people. They gave up Taoism which realized the necessity of chaos in favor of Confucianism and then Communism which are both a stagnation. Instead of allowing chaos as part of their civilization, they're destined to collapse into absolute chaos as is traditional in Chinese history.

Democracy in a "diverse" society is just tribal warfare through numbers, even with women given the vote they try to assemble as a distinct tribe like the Women March, though women are so flawed politically that they fail at doing so effectively. Democracies rely on keeping the voters as monolithic and reasonable as possible so decisions can be made on arguments rather than on tribe loyalty.

Complete bullshit. The elite are not "leftist." They are elitist. They use both the left and the right political establishments to push and achieve their agendas. Fuck what you heard on Fox Jews.

Actually you sound more like a shill.

Taoism also recognized Wu Wei. Beings that are wholly in harmony with the Tao behave in a completely natural, uncontrived way.

Democracy is not spontaneous and natural. Natural Authority comes from some sort of excellence in wisdom, courage, wealth, or strength. Democracies create artificial authorities that are not earned from excellence but from demagoguery and professional swindling. The Chinese are more in harmony with the Tao than the United States, they strive for a system that creates natural authority, the next step is for that authority to learn to let go of power.

Yeah its nice that you can quote Wikipedia articles verbatim. I'm uninterested in your pseudo-intellectual faggotry.

So you're not disagreeing with any point I'm making you just want to point out that I didn't use citations as if it somehow subtracts from my point.

>Will always fail but at least takes longer to fail than any other system currently available.
>It's wonderful having corrupt people in power for 200+ consecutive years
>It does not crash worse than any other system in human history leaving behind dark ages