East Asians have a higher IQ than whites

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U_uoCDo6PXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Too bad women don't fuck based on higher iq. Chink. If anything its the complete opposite and something you can groe hy training. Lil peepee ching chong lil ding dong

Steroids cause heart damage. He'll be dead soon

It looks like they took the head off a Bruce Lee doll and put it on a he-man body.

let's dispel with this fiction that east asians have higher IQs than whites

>Flynn's (p. 65) conclusions are that American ethnic Chinese and Japanese have a verbal IQ
of 95.3 and a "non-verbal IQ" of 99.6, and he averages these to give an "overall IQ" of 97.6.

Does that include China?

Because I'd buy it if its Japan and Korea.

I have a feeling that east Asian countries leave their rural and suburban retards out of statistics.

>East Asians have a higher IQ than whites.

yes that is correct

Whites have higher iq than negroe glockskins and mexican tacoskins

your point?

Slightly higher...yes?..good for them i guess..what is the problem? Am I supposed to be mad?

every time I see this i'm just so blown away by their lack of empathy.

That's because they haven't been (((forced))) to let in brown people to drag down the national average

馬鹿アメリカ外人

They look at it like it's a dead animal on the road. Like "Oh poor guy"

What is selection bias

Dude is like 5'6" look at how massive that door looks compared to him.

>Too smart to walk on the moon

Uruguay is dumber than niggers. Ha! Fuck Uruguay!

by like 5 points. I'm okay with that. Whites are not in a much lower quartile of the distribution scale.

I think it does to certain areas/ethnic groups in China. I think if you include the entire country, the average would probably be closer to 90-95. People really underestimate how bad rural China is.

I've met Chinese people here who have told me that if you are from the country and you are smart, you pretty much have to leave the country to be able to thrive because other Chinese people assume you are basically retarded based on where you come from.

heheh. U-R-Gay.

>be Asain small frame 105 I.Q. 4 inch dick

>be Caucasian average frame 100 I.Q. 6 inch dick

>be Nigger large frame 70 I.Q. 7 inch dick

Hmmmm I wonder which one I should be...

youtube.com/watch?v=U_uoCDo6PXs

At least we're not niggers.

>tfw 141 IQ
>tfw statements like this just don't matter at all when im looking for a grill.