ID-0

Why arent you watching the best show of the season?
subs: my.mixtape.moe/fadcla.zip
link to mux Episode 7 from Tokyotosho - magnet:?xt=urn:btih:25KFFEEQIE5X3T2F6XWTC4BU23QMWYPL

Anime Tosho link for the .ass file - animetosho.org/view/id-user-id-0-07-mkv.1097956

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2732815?tags=id-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Quiz episodes subs where?

shh space loli is sleeping

After quiz 4, nowhere.
I've been busy lately, I'll find time to sub them after I'm done with my exams and graduation project.

Interesting. They keep revealing More and more of info about the setting, but I understand less and less every episode.

I keep forgetting that it came out.

This is definitely my AOTS. Great show

So he's wearing the mask just because he likes it not because he's missing half his face.

I wanted make thread for it yesterday but for some reason recaptcha didn't show up and later I forgot

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2732815?tags=id-0
>Image contains embedded

He looks exactly like the dude from ep 6, save for eye colour. I suspect some cloning shenanigans.

Do you need to watch Ideon before this?

009-1 first.

Wait this is somehow related to Ideon and 009-1?

They're memeing

I'm watching this show. It's honestly a fantastic and entertaining watch. Nothing deep but the characters are all charming and the action is fun. Even the CG is used well; you get used to it a few minutes in.

>best show of the season
>nobody watching it
Maybe best would be calling it "elite show of the season" to not feel so bad about it?

I want to give Maya something no one in that ship can give her.

Why does a show need a minimum number of people watching it for it to be the best?

It has an interesting concept, but honestly it's not that great.

I agree. It's exposition drops, people taking about stuff that everyone in the setting already knows - it's all detrimental to my enjoyment.

This isn't the Re:Creators thread
I have yet to see an expo drop about stuff everyone in the conversation knows
Saying the show is just that is just pure shitposting, retards

So what makes this anime so good? I'm hesitant because I've heard a lot of bad things about it. (That the animation isn't good, that the plot is convoluted, etc) On the other hand it's directed by Gorō Taniguchi. Who did Infinite Ryvius, Planetes, & Code Geass.

>That the animation isn't good, that the plot is convoluted
Out of all the things to complain about, these just aren't true.
Will eat my words, this episode was better than the others.

>I've heard a lot of bad things about it. (That the animation isn't good, that the plot is convoluted, etc)
I can only speculate where exactly because not only that's blatantly false, but there are also not that many people talking about the show at all.

I finally have time to watch the episode! I've been looking forward to this.

Top class space suit designs.

indeed

Anyone know how many episodes? Please don't be 12.

next episode when?

5 minutes

how many eps

This space loli. I like her.
She is a good girl.

It isn't on a streaming site.

That said, ID-0 is indeed pretty good.

Probably a 7.5/10 so far.

There has been a little exposition, but not nearly as much as in Recreators. Things actually do happen each week and no, we surely didn't know everything beforehand. That's a questionable view

Convoluted? The plot is straighforward with some unresolved mysteries that they're starting to explain now.

The animation is fine if you don't hate 3D.

So it's safe to assume that humanity stole orichalt from some aliens?
And that said aliens aren't so pleased with humanity as a result?

▲▲

Orichalt is made from people!

5 million

>Why arent you watching the best show of the season?
Because just recently I got time to watch this season's anime. Watched first episode and it was pretty rad.

Light in the probe scenes was done really good.

And that was relly spooky even for me on this sibe od the screen.

The smell of lolis can keep you alive even without spacesuit.

How would you best describe this show compared to the director/creator's previous works. Them being Planetes & Code Geass.

I am watching though, I always patiently wait in the /m/ thread for it to get completed. Interesting happenings this episode.

Link to /m/ thread

It's the only thing you get when you search for this show there but I guess I don't mind this time.

>best show of the season
I don't think so, but it's definitely the best surprise for me. I almost dropped it when I saw CG.
Also, oh shit.

If it's not, then what is? Because half the shit airing is just that: shit.

>every season
I'm enjoying Uchouten and Natsume slightly more.

Can't really judge you on that. Those are two good series. GJ user.

>shit 3DCG
Give me one reason.

Adventure in space.

Maya's cute butt.

The CG's good
Surely you aren't one of those 2D zealots who think all 3DCG is eyecancer garbage, right?
Because then, you aren't any better than the Sup Forumstards who unironically claim all modern anime is moeshit.

It's by the director of Planetes, probably the best science fiction anime/manga.

It's similar to Planetes but not entirely the same. Not as tense as the final arc of that, but more than the first few episodes of it.

Don't bully Alice!

Perfect atmosphere for exploring a derelict spacecraft found in an abnormal region of space. I love this stuff. I could watch an anime with nothing but that.

I want to FUCK Maya

this is more than enough

The sound in the first person scene was really creepy. Like they recorded the audio in a sphere or something.
It was great.

>tfw that was the best arc of Mouretsu

Aw shit user, thanks for reminding me to watch the movie.

wew

doujins never

I don't think she's exacty "retarded". I mean, she knew the instant Maya run out of oxygen and was able to control the powers that allow her to breathe on space to use them on Maya and keep her alive

Her cognitive functions also seem to be in order.

Why am I having trouble finding episodes best EP.3 on Nyaa.Pantsu & Nyaa.si?

cute outfit

Ido is absolutely terrible at introducing himself, it's a wonder he managed to make friends.

This is one amazing Sunrise anime

It's closer to Ryvius and Planetes in spirit than any of his other works.

I download the ep. but im too lazy to watch.

>If it's not, then what is
Not that user, but I've been enjoying Uchouten and Kado. ID-0's still in my top three though, so I suppose I don't have much room to talk.

because it's bad.

I also wanted to say that it was cool but kind of eerie when Maya was breathing while stepping in to explore that probe.

I have hope, but then I saw pixiv. If you meme Maya enough, then maybe some 11s might fancy her.

>only4 images
Damn nigga.

That is indeed a creepy face.

twin angel is AotS and nobody is watching it.

Shouldn't he be more preserved? Since he's in a sealed suit, he probably wouldn't dry up so much. His teeth probably were that bad in life, though.

There's a limit to shittaste.

The planet might host other kinds of gasses. And we don't really know for how long he's been there.

>I suspect some cloning shenanigans.
Yeah. Something is suspicious at the very least.

I wonder if it's possible that Ido was never even human in the first place.

Maya protects loli. Loli returns the favor and saves Maya.
Cute.

I watch it, but i'm not that much excited.

Reminds me of that persona robutt.

wew

We know for a fact that alien species can get id-machined because of Fa-Loser, so it's possible.
What kind of fucking name is Fa-Loser anyway?