You all saw the video on bestgore. Does human existence even justify itself if something like this can exist?

You all saw the video on bestgore. Does human existence even justify itself if something like this can exist?

We all would suffer 100% less if we all were dead, and something like this would never happen.

Hell, even starving to death, gasing people or shooting each other is not as bad as that. No human should ever have this happen to them.

I rather gas all brown people so no person ever has to feel this than having the risk of something like this happening. This are animals, they need to be put down.

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What video

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/

Life has no higher meaning and one day your consciousness is going to cease to exist for eternity.

Jesus, that is some next-level savagery. Makes the Taliban look very tame by comparison.

How can anyone watch this and not want a wall

These are the people who cross our borders with love.

This is gonna mess me up permanently, but i'll take the risk

I don't want to watch the video, anyone feel like giving a summary

Kamerad.. You know the answer already.. The struggle is not against flesh and blood.

Bruder.. You know the answer already.. The struggle is not against flesh and blood.

A Mexican policeman was kidnapped, but to make his torment worse, the kidnappers also snatched his son. In the video, the policeman is tortured and then beheaded, while his son is made to watch. Yet that really was just a softy warm-up.

While the youngster is alive and fully conscious, the kidnappers flay his chest and belly until his intestines began to protrude. His lungs extract through the exposed cavities, and the intestines continue to pump in and out of the open abdominal wall from sheer terror, as the flayer smacks the young man to make him check it out. The flayer then cuts his rib cage apart and snaps it open, before slicing up his lungs and ripping out his heart, ending his unspeakable torture and with it, his life. The filleting concludes with the heart being stabbed onto the victim.

boy is skinned alive and the perps show him his own internal organs.

I wouldn't say it was the absolute worse that I've seen from them but it definitely takes the #2 spot. The boy didn't wasn't even involved in cartel business.

>Does human existence even justify itself if something like this can exist?
Depends on how broadly you define "human".

I don't want to watch the video, anyone feel like giving a summary

people who do that kind of shit are unironically always coked up or high on meth

palestinian suicide bombers smoke a shitload of hasish before detonating themselves, world war i commanders used to remark about how important it was for men to get their daily ration of alcohol to function in the trenches (minimum four drinks a day), ancient Scythian warriors used to go into huts to smoke marijuana for hours on end, the rig veda speaks of how the aryans abused something called soma

drugs man...they're not hippy peaceful shit man

damn

Youd better tell what's the number 1 then, yankee.

Most overrated video ever. There are definitely more perverse and deviant videos than that one. The one where they decapitate the 15 year old is more perverse for me. Don't feel that bad, this violence is directed to narco pieces of shit

didnt the germans use meth to keep their soldiers in a killing mood during WW2

Only toward the end, when it was fight or see the Fatherland fall to bolsheviks..

idk I think the guy who had his face peeled off and limbed chopped then had a broomstick shoved in his mouth while they were cutting his throat with box cutters was worse, but after second thought maybe that is #2 and this is #1.

Boy was innocent so that makes it arguably worse. I'm glad this shit doesn't happen here but it's unsettling knowing that these are our neighbors.

>Mexican policeman
lol wrong
He was a rat that snitched on the local cartel
Cartel found out, snitches get stiches but in this version they get beheaded and their sons are flayed alive

A fucking cartel bragging about how this isn’t bad. You cockroaches need to be exterminated.

Don't watch it, it will kill your soul.

Damn krauts fueled up on meth.

Navy seals in Vietnam were air-dropped heroin in the jungles to keep them going.

These are cartel criminals.

People come to the US to escape these people.

I'm not going to watch it.

Don't browse bestgore you nigger.

If you live in a border state, you'd know there were far worse things to have happened. We honestly just gave up on feeling shocked and sad. You've come to expect it from them. It's why we want the wall regardless of who pays or who's poor kid, who's a future engineer, gets fucked over it.

Yeah most people come escaping the violence, true

I've been unable to get that music out of my head when they start slicing him with the box cutters

>tfw think of the video every time I hear Funkytown

white weddings are never the same

And that's why we need a merit system. Because just opening our doors for anybody to come for the sake of escaping violence does not mean only people escaping violence will come. Many of those beasts from hell abuse our flawed system to come here as well.

Primarily to keep pilots awake I think

Yep I’d say that tops it for me. Never seen anything so brutal in my life. Surprised that guy didn’t pass out while his skin was being ripped off. Personally id of begged for a bullet

98% of Humans don't pass out from pain.

People will claim they gave him drugs, maybe they did, but it doesn't matter, almost nobody from you will pass out from pain.

>Defending this

There is literally no reason why whites should not have displaced these savages from their homes until they ceased to exist entirely. The world will be as hellish as we allow it to be.

What really motivates them to do this? What's the psychology behind it, sure it's not just money. Drug business is a business but really there has got to be more then money to drive people to do something like this.