Koe no katachi will smash all records

>koe no katachi will smash all records

25,078 + 5,442

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-05-23/japan-animation-blu-ray-disc-ranking-may-15-21/.116467
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-05-23/japan-animation-dvd-ranking-may-15-21/.116468
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A Silent Voice? More like A Silent Flop.

I liked it

Why? It did great in the theaters.

It's over Kyoani is finished

Isn't that pretty good?

Here are the sources, since the OP is too retarded to post them.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-05-23/japan-animation-blu-ray-disc-ranking-may-15-21/.116467
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-05-23/japan-animation-dvd-ranking-may-15-21/.116468

I like the voice actors. The rest is mediocre.

not for a movie

Goodish. Small number for a movie that surpassed Keion in the box office. the Keion movie sold more than 120k over its life on shelves.

Do BD sales even matter for a movie that aired in theaters?

>muh kyoanishop

>25,078 + 5,442

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

funny how kyoanus fanboys making fun of kizu sales, when kizu bd going to outsell thrice as this

How long was it on the shelves?

Do sales from their shop not count?

Its a sad day when that garbage outsells anything.

>2.3billion gross from cinemas
>I-it flopped guys!!

K-On movie sold 140K BD/DVD first week

It's funny that KyoAni fans bring this up as if they are they only studio that is in this position. Oricon doesn't and has never tracked every single store and isn't an accurate full representation of anything. For BD/DVD they track around 23,000 different stores in the country.

More like it's funny that salesfags continue making these threads despite that fact.

The data isn't meaningless but to say it captures everything and because Oricon says X sold Y that is fact is something only someone who knows nothing about how it works would say. It is useful as an indication and is often the best and most accurate and comparable information available but it isn't the final word of god.

>kyoani is finally selling 20K again
Thank you based Yamada.

It's an unfocused, meandering mess. If this were live action it would receive the far harsher criticism the terrible script and mediocre direction deserve, but because it's a Japanese Anime Movie it gets a free pass.

We got more threads made by haters than fans.

Can't wait for her next masterpiece.

Can't relate to people who put so much value into sales.

Their brains are just a little outdated. But it's still good bait.

I'd agree it doesn't have a strong narrative structure, but honestly I don't think every story needs one.

Personally, I'm down with stories that aren't so formulaic with how they resolve issues.

Not worth seeing twice, I believe

Follow that train of thought.

Haters are more vocal because a lot of people come here to get a rise out of people.

Legitimate criticism != hating.
The film has several flaws, some more egregious than others.

>I don't get it
>why no kiss??
Several flaws.

The past 7 years have been overall suckish in terms of films. I think it's starting to improve, though.

Garupan movie restored my faith after watching this.

Why was there blood in Ishida's mom's ears after the Ishida's apologise to Nishimiya's family? Scene is at 20 mins 20 seconds.

But I heard from Kyoanifags it's the best movie in existence.
How?

Threads are made to hate on kyoani, legitimate criticism is absent in these threads, all I'm reading is x show flopped and >sameface.
Some people doesn't like the anime made by Kyoani and are shitting up the board so maybe more people join to make hating on the studio look trendy.

This is "trolling" these days.

They reallt butchered the original manga though, the film was ok

But it changed a shit load

That's what Ishida believes he did when he saw his mother paying Shouko's mom for the lost ear aid things.

I don't understand? Was it real or an allusion?

It's not tracked in those rankings.

Symbolism is easy to recognize because the characters never talk about it.

Kyoanifags are calling it improvement of source material (no one of them did read it, of course)

So how do we "know" Kizu was a flop?

Kizu was made by SHAFT.

It was fine

They do considering KnK didn't break even in the box office.

What was Koe no Katachi's budget?

Nice bullshit.

300Australian pounds.

**1位/**1位 (*27,159 pt) [*,*14予約] 17/07/26 Kimi no Na wa (Special Edition 1) [Blu-ray]
**2位/**2位 ◎ (*12,132 pt) [*,*22予約] 17/07/26 Kimi no Na wa (4K Ultra HD) [Blu-ray]
**3位/**3位 ○ (*11,936 pt) [*,**4予約] 17/07/26 Kimi no Na wa [DVD]
**4位/**4位 (**9,390 pt) [*,*16予約] 17/07/26 Kimi no Na wa (Special Edition 3) [Blu-ray]
**5位/**5位 ◎ (*10,327 pt) [*,*32予約] 17/07/26 Kimi no Na wa (Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray]
**7位/**7位 (*25,974 pt) [*,*30予約] 17/05/17 Koe no Katachi [Blu-ray]
*12位/*12位 (**5,648 pt) [*,**8予約] 17/07/26 Kimi no Na wa (Special Edition) [Blu-ray]
*17位/*18位 ○ (**6,356 pt) [*,**1予約] 17/07/26 Kimi no Na wa (Standard Edition ) [DVD]
*21位/*21位 (**4,366 pt) [*,**3予約] 17/07/26 Kimi no Na wa (Standard Edition ) [Blu-ray]
*29位/*31位 (**5,177 pt) [*,**3予約] 17/05/17 Koe no Katachi (Standard Edition) [Blu-ray]
*32位/*34位 ○ (**6,059 pt) [*,**1予約] 17/05/17 Koe no Katachi [DVD]

KyoAni 4k when

It was made in like 3 months so around 200 million yen maybe.

There are legit criticisms past few threads ago. You just chose to ignore them.

>Shinkai did it first

Really activates my neurons. That man is truly undefeatable.

Maybe kyoani should stop adapting feelsbait

Gundam Thunderbolt was 4k.

Gothicmade too, right?

You can repost them.

They botched the adaptation from the source material. This contributed significantly to its average at best film quality. The live action overlay is a very apt and appropriate lens to tease out just what is wrong with the film outside of its visual medium. You also need to look at it presuming there is no manga out there to fill in all the gaping holes.

Far too many under developed characters being given supporting cast introductions only to be totally abandoned. This is mainly due to whoever adapted the source material wanting to or being instructed to preserve x, y, z, useless character. There were at least 4 supporting characters that should have been cut down to 1. I'm sure we will never know but I wonder how much of that was Yamada's doing and how much of it was her bosses telling her they need all those characters for the marketing material.

The direction was fantastic for an anime series, it was below average as it pertains to film. That said, if this is Yamada's film debut, it was an above average "first attempt" but there were a great many things that could have been structured or cut better. One of the hidden flaws was the timing/pacing of scenes. Everything after the first 20 or so minutes was poorly paced because Yamada doesn't know how to use pacing to convey an emotion. The first 20 minutes was great because that was her "at rest" tempo. The problem is that tempo doesn't fit anywhere else in the film. -this will be lost on most outside of film studies.

Deja vu

I dont care. Sales are the absolute most superficial way to determine the quality of something and usually amounts to how much money was dumped into the ad campaign. There are plenty of things that are great without making huge sales.

I liked KnK and to me thats all that matters.

The manga sucked anyway.

But that's pretty good, not to mention it sold like crazy at the box office.