Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - VATERLAND-Edition

Groko coalition talks are sealed.
Majority of Germans prefers now a re-election over a Groko coalition or minority government.
Parliament uniting against AfD, the only party whose members are actually present

>news in german
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article172685981/Kontroverser-Parteitag-SPD-stimmt-knapp-fuer-GroKo-der-Applaus-bleibt-aus.html
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/spd-parteitag-delegierte-stimmen-fuer-koalitionsverhandlungen-a-1189028.html

>english language analysis
youtube.com/channel/UCWcbn1OURjNxx8kr4FJ4Y-w
youtube.com/watch?v=fApfOuIE1Wc

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs
youtu.be/Xe2CtQfwu40

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=qD6g169rmTw
youtube.com/watch?v=uiqLwVSxkSw
youtube.com/watch?v=R6FfIxfeIBk
youtube.com/watch?v=5X22Jk8Kt2I
youtube.com/watch?v=2hxWiou8tKY
youtube.com/watch?v=5OFLuCWyCHg

>Jewtube videos (commentary, AfD shitposting and aesthetics):
youtube.com/watch?v=orLKEQxao_w
youtube.com/watch?v=XQDMIZv-MZY
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA
youtube.com/watch?v=sF01_7oOffw
youtube.com/watch?v=K-QQ1-52jCA

>Kraut/pol/ OP dump
pastebin.com/twpCkZG3

>Einzelfall map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IYhxeOkcmfM
youtube.com/watch?v=UIIvkw72QP4
google.de/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/davidhutt/2017/11/09/why-the-catalonia-independence-crisis-matters-in-beijing/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hey thanks

and bump

are you the nigerian child-soldier slapping phoneposter from last thread?

hah yeah thats me

alrighty m8. Looks like we're pretty much alone but that's fine since i embarrassed myself making this thread: i don't know how to link to other threads. can you explain to me how?

t. brainlet

So is this good or bad for Germany, in the long run?

it's extremely bad for germany right now. Our country will be flooded with 200 000+ fungis every year and the terror reign of merkel continues.

On the other hand this will strengthen our right-wing party (AfD) which now is the opposition leader in our parliament. In the long-rong the additional fungis will redpill a lot more germans. Maybe the DOTR is possible after all.

checked
just copy paste the post id
like said
its very good for the gainz
but the future of germany will further look more grim
but from a political standpoint the AFD is bulldozing everything in its path right now

Like this? Old Thread:

Fugg

another try

forgot the arrow (>) at first.
nice. learnt something today

topkek
you made it!
what are your plans tomorrow user?

هل يوافق الله على هذا الرأي؟

I'm a student/NEET. sleeping till afternoon, then 4 hours of lectures. After that i actually need to learn but i most certainly will waste my time here again as usual, i'm afraid.

And you, user?

>هل يوافق الله على هذا الرأي؟

I'm certain, he does

may i ask what subject?
i will take one day off because fever struck me today
shame on me kek

i like alice more and more every day

i was lost too bro
i hate these fucking 'puters
bump

Are you the same irish guy who posts in every kraut/pol/-Thread?

will (hopefully) finish my masters degree in forest and wood sciences this year.

>i will take one day off because fever struck me today

So i assume you're a student as well, right? what's your subject?

Hope you get well soon, user!

lads if we're going to win we have to learn computers
t. luddite

the ones i made today
still awake?
no i am in banking and i am currently trying to build up my own company
too bad i didnt study
ah thanks but its not that bad actually
forest sciences? i dont have a clue if you know anything about that but ive once heard that forest economics in germany are the most advanced by far in the world including the regulations and the sustainability
i have been reading about that in a article once

proxy or real irish guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=IYhxeOkcmfM
duuuuude
check out the massive eye bags of traitor petry
is she exhausted or did she start using meth after betraying us?

Malice Weidel and her Colleague Dr. Alexander "Under the Soles are the Poles" Gauland.

well good to know that some guys who lurk here actually have a job. Most seem to be NEETS/Students. Also probs on the nice Weidel-shop.

and yeah, you're right about the way we do forestry here in germany. in most countries, they just make clear-cut, plant new trees there afterwars and then move on to another patch where the same procedure is done. The german forests however are managed in a way, that we practically never have clear-cuts but remove only several trees of a patch and do this regularly until the trees there are very few and of old age. With the last phase we try to get to grow young trees naturally beneath the crown of the old generation. It's far more challenging but also far more nature-friendly and people won't sperg out too much about cut down trees and MUH ENVIRONMENT (they still sperg out due to the smallest thinks. we germans are really emotionally attached to our forets, like no other people)

hanging in their man
my new screen-saver is your oc
i honestly would make oc myself but i really don't know how

guess exhaustion. she also has 4 young kids at home, doesn't she?

Anyway, one of the main reasons i hoped for re-elections was that the traitorous cunt would then have lost her comfy position in the Bundestag.

i'm the one and only Axe-man

Shit, ich dachte keiner macht nen' neuen Thread. Danke OP!

>emotionally attached to our forets
true
whats germany without its forests
thats very very interesting user
what are your opportunities when having that degree?
will do
its difficult to find meme material because there are hardly any fitting body shots of weideru sama
dont despair in trying out some things
my pc died just recently so i had to make these shops with my phone (no i am not kidding)

Daumen drücken. Ich glaube diese Umfrage wird noch RELATIV positiv für die SPD aussehen aber die danach wird katastrophal. (weil sie wahrscheinlich aus der folgenden projezierung noch wähler vor der SPD-misere aufgenommen haben)

i thought we agreed last week we wouldn't fight over petry anymore
she is out of the scene now and some of us love her, some of us don't love her

No german loves her, because we are no traitors to our ideology, she is and that is just not worth a german's time. she's a thot. She sold the AfD out, she got what she bargained for and now sits in a Party that will never get 5% or more.

gleicwies,
ich hab kein kraut Sup Forums gesehen
habe vesucht mich in Eire/pol/ einzumischen, die verstehen kein spass da
die haben mich alle beshimpft als nazi
daswegen gebe ich alle mein kraft fuer Deutschland
plus ihr seid freundlich und lustig

sry user, war zu langsam und zu behindert den neuen thread richtig mit dem alten zu verlinken.

missed that agreement, sry.
i have a new afd-waifu anyway, see pic related. Catholic and mother of three

also never forget how shes trying to sell herself now with leftist msm
>before treason
"PETRY NATSIH!"
>now
>strong independent woman doing her thing

photo says it all

Mariana kühnel?
4 realz or kidding?

how do I shill my own videos?

>what are your opportunities when having that degree?

the focus of my master's goes away from regular forestry. i'm mainly doing remote-sensing right now and hope to find a job in this field. Have to admit that my grades suck and overall i'm not as engaged at extra-curricular activities like my fellow students, since i'm lazy as fuck and not motivated at all. Finding a job after i got my degree certainly won't be easy.

Okay, fellas, here's how we stop the GroKo:

We all join the SPD, vote against the coalition agreement in February/March and then, of course, resign.

With this action, it could be possible to kick Merkel Schulz and a few other fucktards out of the parliament. Masterplan!

yes and for real. why should i be kidding? am i the only one who finds her attractive?

honestly, we should just embrace the catastrophy. Give it another 2 or 3 years and we will have blood on our streets, if they really bring several hunderd thousands of fungis more into our land. Our last chance to turn it around. This won't be decided democratically.

dont despair
you have a degree and that is worth....well...more than gold kek
i dont have a single doubt that you are going to find a job in this business area
and skrew the activities other students are doing
i regularly join student friends of mine which take me to their party and i have to admit that most of the students are obnoxious spoiled cunts and cucks

she is pretty but she needs to get a new haircut asap imho

i suggested a few days ago that we divide up germany
let the real germans & friends have 1 part of germany
and leave all the commies traitors and refugees have the other part

we can live in peace and prosper

they can eat each other
t. machiavelli

if god forbid the war comes,
we will have an user who knows his way around the forests of germany
bonus

I try to pay attention to politics there, but can either of you explain what exactly the opposition party significance is and how AfD has been wrecking shit out there? Hopefully they'll get a clear majority next time!

this
army and the police will be on our side for the most part
the only thing we have to focus on is readiness and that is not a meme at all
i will start trail running and gymnastics soon in addition to the boxing because thats whats even more vital than anything strenght related

exactly
i don't want to be a doom-monger but it's better to be prepared,
germany is so vulnerable that you could suffer massive casualties and losses if shit hits the fan
i hope that won't happen but i am preparing for worst case scenarios

actually a good idea, i advocate for this as well. to take back whole germany is sadly delusional

thanks for the encouraging words, hope you're right.

regarding students, i have to say it strongly depends on their field of study. The MINT-fields are okay. People are usually competent and intelligent albeit mostly utter lefty-cunts.

>she is pretty but she needs to get a new haircut asap imho
True that.

You are always welcome here!

seriously come back to germany
you would make a wonderful citizen
yeah in MINT fields you also have turbo autistic nerds that excel in performance but behave like utter retards
i always find this fascinating

you also should remember you have 30,000+ US soldiers in germany
if shtf they will be on our side

>Nazi
>Sup Forums

Lol didnt know liberals run amok in Sup Forums

you are right!
but i wouldnt actually count on them
maybe their (((leaders))) eventually try backstabbing

>the only thing we have to focus on is readiness and that is not a meme at all
While preparing you could also take some measures at the same time though, like cancelling subscriptions to magazines or newspapers, taking out some money from the banks so they cannot use it anymore and maybe even from the state to use it for studies or other preps.

I am unfamiliar with German politics, but I imagine many people here are pro AfD?
... you slapped a Nigerian child soldier?

ya, let all the fucks who want refugees live with them
we don't want them
let those fucking open-border faggots get a taste of their own medicine

when some mohammed is holding a fish-knife to their throat at 3am for 5 euros, who will they cry out for
more refugees?
or a good christian with a broadsword or an axe
honestly man

Basically they won't be able to stop anything since it's the whole parliament against the AfD. They can somewhat harrass the old parties however like they did a few days ago, when they questioned if there were enough MPs present to actually vote and make a decision. They were right (obviously, since most of our MPs are lazy cunts and our parliament is quite empty even when there are decisions made about important laws). The other parties tried to mobilize as many MPs from their side to prove the AfD wrong. Pissed a lot of them off, since it was already late at night. Many had to be called back from their comfy sleeping rooms or bars, kek

not me, that guy funny, what kind of people we can nowadays meet in our wonderful and diverse country

>police will be on our side for the most part
The old cops for sure, some of the younger ones also. But don't forget that they pushing Arabs and other filth into the force. If shtf in a few years you will have guns in masses on the street, on both sides.

thanks man, likewise

that's also the one thing which gives me a headache.

>army and the police will be on our side for the most part

i guess one of the reasons our army is incapacitated right now is because the politicians indeed fear a coup.

ah sorry about that.

the only real subscription i am having is my basic netflix acc and my phone/internet
i barely spend money on anything and try to cut everything unnecessary except books
drinking tap water for over 2 years now becomes boring but a healthy habit kek
money is getting saved or invested on my singapore online broking kek

i also dont heat my flat at all
sometimes i feel like varg doing this
but i end up being rainer winkler kek

based SEK will cleanse the ranks
i am pretty sure about that

>i guess one of the reasons our army is incapacitated right now is because the politicians indeed fear a coup.

this actually makes sense

and yes, we're all pro AfD here with very few exceptions. I guees most see the AfD only as a means to an end. If they cuck out we will drop them.

"come back to germany"
i really wish it,
i don't know where, berlin or cottbuss,
i will do my best
i am also thinking about a polish town on the border

ya man, i just visited the eire/pol/
i am a regular there most days
said hello lads and posted a pic of hitler
they freaked out and told me to fuck off

nothing wrong with being like Rainer kek

the "diversifying" of our police force happens for the same reason. Never forget that the leading politicians are not stupid. They exactly know what they are doing. Give their plans another 10 to 20 years and they have nothing to fear anymore.

dude you really fell in love with cottbus didnt you?
if so you should try out bautzen meißen or görlitz
~33% AFD already kek
never underestimate the volkssturm my dear

>I guees most see the AfD only as a means to an end. If they cuck out we will drop them.
For me they are the best we have atm. It's far away from perfect but better than absolutly nothing like a few years ago.

They certainly are the best right now and i like them even more than UKIP or FN f.ex. It's good that they have academics and ex-soldiers in their ranks, it definitely shows.

To stop the demographic change completely we have to mass-deport and not only the fungis. Very few AfD-politicians are willing to do so (except höcke maybe) plus our laws forbid this. To conclude: We're fucked if we hope for a democratic solution

Laws can be changed, happens all the time. Legal today, illegal tommorow and the other way around.

ya i kind of fell in love with cottbuss, especially the citizens, after seeing the video, and especially after the fire-brigade saying " wir grussen die Patrioten in cottbuss"
i don't know
i will think about it and discuss it with you guys
and with the help of god i will be living in germany again soon

the reverse welcome is also open, if any of you want to move to ireland your welcome
(i have house and land here)

not with our cucky GG. To change that you will need A LOT of support. not gonna happen. Like discussed here separatist movements are our only hope. Most parts of Western Germany are doomed, we have to face it.

Seperatism might get shot down by the UN tho. There were few times it has just been allowed to other less economically fortunate people, here geopolitic and market forces would profit if we stay together as consumer slate.
Except for the poles maybe. These would like a smaller germany.

>fire-brigade saying " wir grussen die Patrioten in cottbuss"
that was epic indeed
i wouldnt leave a house and land behind tough imho

youtube.com/watch?v=UIIvkw72QP4

let the commies and refugees have the ruhr-gebiet and such shitholes
we'll take brandenburg and the coast
happy days for us
hell on earth for the traitors and fugees

the un is powerless anyway. only problem are mainly the american military bases.
yes, we would lose geopolitic and economic influence but what choice do we have? we should stregthen our ties the v4 states then and maybe form a loose union them.

Face it, if the BRD isn't dissolved somehow, we Germans will perish.

i need to catch some sleep now to cure myself
and we will see each other tomorrow again
>alles für deutschland meine lieben freunde
>never despair

Im living in the east and working all over germany, i have seen first hand how the west looks in most parts desu i don't want to give a square meter of german soil. If there is a political solution to our problems, fine. If there is no peaceful solution let them taste some good old furor teutonicus and paint the streets red.

Yes, Eastern Germany and bavaria for us would be ideal. We would have access to the sea and border the based states who are also right-wing conservative

Good night!

good night, fren

gotta sleep too.
have a höcke.
destroy GroKo.
t. kpol lurker

>If there is no peaceful solution let them taste some good old furor teutonicus and paint the streets red.

The US- and the soon established (((European))) Army will crush us. A "peaceful" separatist movement is preferable imho.

nice video,
i'll watch it tomorrow
it's too depressing now trying to figure out who the traitors were
SIEG HEIL

To my suprise... today was a good day.
The SPD incapacitated itself, may cause itself to run out of coalition talks since they have no base of negotiation now (dank des fehlenden Mandats) and now, we can watch the SPD % drop like snow in winter.

GOOD NIGHT
ALLES WIRD SUPER

tomorrow we will draw up some maps

oh boy, here we go again.

Immer den Kopf hoch halten, mein Bester.
Gute Nacht und Glück mit uns.

Okay guys, i go out and do some "routine work" . See you later.

you know it's an irish man who is the top-dog in the us military now(General mad-dog Mattis)
don't worry bro
we got this

"routine work"
what's this user? sounds exciting?

>some of us love her, some of us don't love her
She is a traitorous cunt.
When Höcke literally did nothing wrong with his speech about the Holohoax memorial she tried so hard to kick him out of the party. This led to a split inside the AfD and made them almost collapse. They went down in the polls from 15% to 8% not because of the controversy but because of the infighting.

Its not only about us but also about others. Hell every state on earth struggling with some seperatists usually gets pissy at others suceeding as it invirogates its own.
google.de/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/davidhutt/2017/11/09/why-the-catalonia-independence-crisis-matters-in-beijing/amp/

We are a big fish economically so this eill upset people a lot.

Action report later, kek.

k, will check the thread again tomorrow

good point. so...we're doomed