Praise the coming Epidemic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6hKlqRd0X7A
mmbr.asm.org/content/81/3/e00001-17,
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-_MxDcY_osw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good luck Zombie-chan!
I love you Zombie-chan!

please be real and spread ive been buying so many guns and ammo just to shoot zombies with

claim your gunfu for the outbreak

CWD is only really found in game farms where inbreeding and very very high protein diets are common. Zero wild cases here in Wisconsin

wasn't that the plot of Train to Busan

It's a Spongiform encephalopathy. Just don't eat the meat.

Damn you already posted it

they said this about the bird flu

Any professor in memetics/archetypes explain why the zombie apocalypse meme has taken hold so strongly in the last few years?

Wow, I never realized how shitty that design actually is.

>cwd
>zombie disease
holy shit crush the damn urbanite FUCKING WHEN?

Its actually pretty clever. It transfers the recoil downwards instead of into the user to make it easier to compensate for.

>that many moving parts
give me a .357 revolver any day

Everything is a Zombie disease to them, they are literally Newfags to reality.

Marketers and propagandists sculpting and advertising nerd culture for the past two decades.

It is anything but clever m8, it is begging for catastrophic failure, like a horizontal boxer engine.

its probbaly already a pandemic. a prion disease that humans in america contracted from chicken that tyson sold over years. these people ended up homeless and some were part of the "tent towns" in american forested areas. these areas are not big in some cases but in others the forest are expansive on the outskirts of cities. the humans die and and it spreads to the omnivores like rodents and racoons who will nibble at a dead body if they cant find other sources of food because of competition. they then graze on some vegetation and the deer get a indirect kiss with a carrion eater who had contracted a prion disease

>yfw you were born in time for zombieapocalypse

>its probbaly already a pandemic

Explains the sjws recently. perhaps they'll start dying in mass in a year or two

Zombies could actually happen unlike any other "supernatural" thing, like vampires, werewolves or ghosts.

GP100 with at least a 6 inch barrel

Aren't pandemics supposed hit every hundred years or so?
Reminder that the Spanish Flu of 1918-19 killed more people than the entirety of World War One.
Will all the migration, we seem long overdue.

Deer will sometimes eat rodents and birds.

MBMC TONIGHT FAGGOTS. GET IN HERE!
>MBMC TONIGHT FAGGOTS. GET IN HERE!
>MBMC TONIGHT FAGGOTS. GET IN HERE!

Time to meme Zombiechan into existence. Shes my diseasefu.

>mysterious

Can never beat German Engineering...

Actually Vampires exist. Look up Bela Kiss. Being a Zombie is simply being Brain damaged after being given a drug cocktail on vacation to Haiti.

Zombiechan I love you

Oh fuck.

youtu.be/6hKlqRd0X7A

not mine but essentially this, mini 14 with a red dot.

fuck jew york state and fuck the safe act.

well plenty of americans hunt and eat deer you goof

Do it user!!!! I want a poorly written national CBC news story whining about “hate” to make my week. Post it somewhere to make liberal shit themselves.

Stupid mutts. You won't be in your cuckshed defending you and your precious sex robot from infinite hordes of flesh hungry zombies.
Calling it a "zombie" virus is autistic as it's misleading.

ЗA POДИHУ

ЗA CTAЛИHA

Mobs of angry, hungry, 85 IQers are basically Zombies... It's society being subconsciously aware swarms of stupid is quickly out pacing their capacity to manage em.

Prions are terrifying. They are already like zombies in that they invade and their sheer presence causes proteins to get converted into the prion form, and repeat.

It's literally corruption in its prime form- the very antithesis of life as molecules are ordered and lose function

meanwhile many many popular and performance cars use boxer engines.. lol

Like a Mosin can survive the apocalypse... Stick with a Kar 98K Or go with the Ithaca 37...

>a disease that reanimates the dead can happen
>but a disease that makes you violent and hairy is unrealistic
oh ye of little faith

Oh deer.

pls be real pls be real pls be real pls be real
>finly all those normis will stop making fun of me once the world is ruined

Are you literally retarded? Mosins have survived over 100 years and multiple wars and still function.

>No link
Off to a great start. Now lets check out where you got it from. It's taken from this review mmbr.asm.org/content/81/3/e00001-17, which is behind a pay wall, and only talks about some monkeys possibly getting the disease if they consume venison (presumably raw), or at lease that's what the article claims, that information is not provided in the abstract.

soooo, I guess everyone is going to ignore that there's no link

Crutzfeld-Jakob was nothing, as with this.
Worry about the flu first.

shitposting is more important and thus the Sup Forums way, user

What makes it a "zombie" virus exactly?

i will accept no substitutes.

Vacant stare in the deer, ribs exposed, general zombie like behaviour minus the aggression. It's just a catchy name nothing really like zombies.

Bitch please. They dont survive... Theyre produced so much , that you can just repair your Russian garbage with 25 other Mosins... Theyre like AK 47s: mass produced Russian trash.

you have to go back user

Unless it was one of the really early ones, those have really soft, low round-count barrels.

Good thing I recently took out zombie insurance on my wife and family. I'll sleep easy tonight that's for sure.

>The perfect zombie killer gun doesn't exi-

There is pretty much nothing on there to fuck up.

I have a few mosins, and one in particular i treat like absolute shit because it has a poor bore(it was a gift). This gun on particular has seen absolute hell, with the only damaged part being the cleaning rod which no longer screws onto place.

Hey mate ghosts are real you dumb fuck

The Russians sure did

>CWD is only really found in game farms where inbreeding and very very high protein diets are common
so you are saying we should encourage high protein diets in middle eastern countries?

The Hell is wrong with you? A strong American "Man" carrying the weapon of choice of Russian rapists , Chink hordes , and Muslim suicide bombers.

Welcome to our argument , you edgy teen Communist.

Dad jokes, the best jokes.
Thank you Britbro.

And why would you think that is the only firearm i own?

These are just the nicer ones that deserve being in the safe

Fucking normies.

Do you consider yourself a "gun nut"?

no debate

I can see am AK and what looks like a Czech vs 58... A Remington or Mossberg... What else you got?

Czech vz 58

don't make me laugh sven, you know you´re gonna use a fucking kebab knife

It's just prions, it doesn't have world ending potential and since most hunters don't eat the brain/spinal column anyways it's unlikely to spread, further venison doesn't have a huge distribution network like beef does, you don't have to worry that a venison cut is made from 100 different animals in a slaughterhouse staffed by illiterate illegals and then shipped all over the country. At best you'll get a few local deaths

This shit is already killing other animals in Canada right now, believe it or not
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-_MxDcY_osw

Are the deer dying and then reanimating?

No. I'm more like a collector just starting off.

This is a relatively small collection. I live in the south and i can promise you, there are lots of people within a 10 mile radius of me who make my collection look insignificant.

>destroys the nervous system
>literally any neurological disease
>hurr durr muh zombies

Prions are scary, bro.

Once a scientist/pathologist notices a prion, they go into anal mode and start disinfecting everything.

Prions are so tough that you essentially need to turn prion infected material into pure ash.

Looks significant to me

t. NYnogunfag

Reeeeeee!!! Hillary is fucking deer and giving them kuru!!!

>zombie virus actually breaks out
>zombies are still able to talk through all stages of the disease
>constantly screaming how great it is to be infected, how everything seems wonderful and shiny and new once you watch the disease
>pounding on the windows of your safehouse at 2am screaming that you'll love being infected and how you should just open the door

They're scary but they don't spread unless you directly ingest them and they're far less infectious than bacteria or viruses. I mean yeah it's pretty much a death sentence to get one, but it's also very difficult to get one unless you're chewing on infected brain matter all day or injecting it into your spine. If I recall the study where CWD jumped to monkeys required direct injections into the monkey's brain matter

As long as we are larping...

Pure speculation, I assume. Because presenting evidence for a wild claim would be crazy.

man children

m1 garand for me senpai

>The virus has already passed over to humans
>It just has a long period until it becomes fatal
>The downward spiral of society is literally due to a zombie virus

This shit is nothing new and been around forever.

That's every bit of Nurgal Lore ever.

And its already real they call themselves gift givers and bug chasers.

Deer God!

Yeah, we call the infected liberals.

You were in the Crossed thread yesterday, weren't you?

People(read: young men) who aren't happy with society and just want to run around shooting shit and actually living as opposed to dealing with office work & lack of meaning in modernity.

>infection starts
>moss(((berg))) sales rise up 800%

one of the og absurdists said something like, "if you've never felt the urge to fire a revolver into a crowd then you belong in that crowd" which sums up the zombie meme i think. it's socially acceptable spree killing, mass murder, etc. -- thus the popularity.

>teleports behind you

The deer in the opening of the movie had the disease in some kind of passive state where it clearly had to be killed first and it was then zombified, the movie had plotholes all over the place. It seemed airborn for the fauna but for humans apparently direct contact with infected organism into a potential host's bloodstream was key. Anyway what was barely implied was that ere was a spill from some Umbrella rip off .

best i can get desu