Tokyo Ghoul Re Thread

Is there any better feeling than being a long time reader, looking back after the latest chapter and seeing just how far we've gone?

This feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment is something that is hard to find and hardly any other manga managed to give me.

It hurts to know that in a few years TG will probably be over, it will be one of those mangas that you'll never forget, at least once it's all over you'll be able to look back and say

"Well, those were the time"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTidn2dBYbY
youtube.com/watch?v=-UOZbg3bZcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How can people read this crap?
Oh wait, forgot I'm on Sup Forums, filled with edgy 13 years old

Currently in my top 3 manga I've ever read and I'm in the hundreds.

I wish I was 13 though. Feels kinda shit being an adult

Can't remember the last time the MC wasn't a beta bitch boy and actually got the best girl AND fucked, LET ALONE GET A WHOLE FUCKING CHAPTER OF FUCKING.

t. edgy kid

kek

>Is there any better feeling than being a long time reader, looking back after the latest chapter and seeing just how far we've gone?
As the only person on this board who actually seems to enjoy Blood Lad, yeah.

i have a bad feeling something terrible is going to happen to them

I might start blood lad soon, never got around to go at it.

I'm scared of what's to come.

I liked it too.

Most likely on the baby they're going to have

There's no way they can't have that baby though. Even if it's half human baby (which would break my heart since it basically means he'd die at 30-40 like Arima) Touka can take RC Suppresants to avoid eating the baby

should i read tokyo ghoul

the only person who recommended it to me was a fat goth wiccan and i'm not sure if i trust her

Would have been awesome if author had wrapped that sex thing up in a page or two and advanced the story with the remaining pages.

10/10 Manga and I'm not even kidding, once u finish Part 1 google the symbolism and you'll be mindblown at all the foreshadowing and shit.

Don't speed read though, TG will probably be the most confusing story you'll ever read (Specially TG:RE)

No, the chapter was perfect. I'm not saying this because I enjoyed the sex but rather because it NEEDED to be this long to properly convey what Ishida wanted.

Kaneki was broken, he had always been broken ever since he turned into a ghoul, he had always been alone shouldering all the responsibilities by himself, if it had only been a few pages the impact of him crying & lying on touka's lap would be decreased and random.

If you take your time to look at his past & all that hes been through & look at this chapter as a "healing" chapter and not a "sex" chapter then you'll understand what I mean

huh, guess the fat goth wasnt lying

thanks, will read it

No problem, you'll love it. Pay attention to all the details, that makes the whole difference between enjoying it and loving it.

Ishida is a master at manipulating & inserting some foreshadowing in the details even with 100 chapters of difference

We already have a thread up senpai

THIS

No

Oi faggot Tokyo Ghoul Re: is a healing manga now

>facebook

user

I liked this but stopped reading because I thought it was on hiatus. Thats pretty satisfying though

How good is it

tell me your 3 favorite manga. Let's see who is the normie

DO IT FAGGOT

Droped after Kanneki becoming new Aogiri's boss.
What did I miss?

Fujotears after Kaneki and Touka fucked

It's alright a little strange and over the top but enjoyable

>back-to-back threads
>unbearable tumblr-related posts, spam and shitposting central
>now double threads
Mods should just delete and perma-ban these threads

>Fujotears

The perfect bonus.

why so salty etofag

>This feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment
Except this is the only interesting thing that has happened in like 70 chapters. Don't be stupid, you are being deceived into thinking this is great because of the damn long time during which this has been boring dogshit.

>Is there any better feeling than being a long time reader, looking back after the latest chapter and seeing just how far we've gone?
Not being a fujo.

Tk re has been complete garbage since Kaneki returned, and if you think that this last scan was good romance, or that Touka x Kaneki is a good ship, you have shit taste.
I'm usually a huge shipper, but this romance makes no sense, and we hadn't seen touka for the longest fucking time, it feels forced

Look at me with a straight face and tell me those people aren't trolls.
No one can be this deluded and desperate. I don't believe it.

Pretty weak bait.
Enjoy the only (you) you will get.

>Arima Fight
>Eto and Arima Plan
>V
>Clowns
>Furuta

And there's plenty other good stuff that happened in the last 70 chapters.

Do you know if the full chapter is now fixed? Yesterday in the last thread some were talking about there were few mistakes with MS version.

It's not bait though. That's that I think. Every chapter is nothing but a meme shitfest now, and I really miss Haise. Seriously fuck Ishida

Silence wench.

>arima randomly and stupidly an heroing because reasons
>eto and arima being dicks
>Vig meme
>lel so randumb Xd
>lol look I'm even more randumb I'm randoumble

>And there's plenty other shitty stuff that happened in the last 70 chapters
Fixed that post for you

Go back to tumblr

Sadly, most of them are actually serious. Some say that Touka raped Kaneki. Some also say that the new chapter is homophobic since Ishida chose an abusive pair over a good, healthy, gay relationship.

These people are weird because they can actually like and read a series of people getting killed, eaten, tortured, mutilated, and getting fucked over by life but sperg out when two heterosexuals have sex.

>Arima fight
Hah

>>Eto and Arima Plan
One big stupid asspull

>V
Yeah because we needed more fedora and nipponese folded steel right ?

>Clowns
Even priest's character became more shit

>Furuta
I love Furuta but only for the memes, the story is complete garbage now and he's greatly responsible for it

Japan everybody? What's next? Razors in his mail letters?

Now we need a training montage of Kaneki buffing up and storming through the CGI kicking ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTidn2dBYbY

Literally 18 pages of Kaneki and Touka having sex in missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation while holding hands.

>first of all kaneki is in love with hide and touka is in love with her best friend

You seem salty as hell.

Kek asspull, do you even know what that means? if you do then explain to me how does that fit

Well, the butthurt of the fujos was fullfiling

did you notice that only male fans like Touken? Why is it that the whole female fandom doesn't like Touka?

But they do?

A lot of the female fandom like hide though for some reason.

Yes. most rage inducing. I could feel the sound of a thousand souls screaming in agony over the internet. Ishida pleases me indeed.

>Droped after Kanneki becoming new Aogiri's boss

Some of the best chapters in the series.

They are called the white suits now.

It's GOAT baka sempai

greatest of all time?

Touka/Kaneki was always going to happen, but isn't this too rushed? They went from the bare minimum of interactions in the latter half of TG and the entirety of RE to straight sex? Is the series wrapping up or something?

Eclipse soon user.

youtube.com/watch?v=-UOZbg3bZcg

Dance with me, the tears of the fujos feed my thirst like a hungry russian riding a tank through Berlin.

Rushed? Not at all.

They've always liked each other, Touka was obviously wet since TG 1, Kaneki already liked her but wasn't as obvious as her, however, he didn't want her to go with him in TG to protect her, he was scared of losing her.

This time around a war is about to start and they've matured a lot since TG Part 1, they know they both can be dead in an instant and they don't have the time to be playing around for another 30 chapters for a little kiss or a I love you.

I would assume it's a reference to Eto's book

This chapter was literally the opposite of edgy.

You want to drag it out for another 20-30 chapters then? Touka has been in love with Kaneki for ages and in these past couple chapters he got exposed on his true feelings towards her.

So why keep waiting? Before they really lose each other in an upcoming battle it'd be better if they act upon their feelings right the fuck now no?

>le fujo wishes she was touka.

>You want to drag it out for another 20-30 chapters then?
No, but it would've been better if they had more interactions is all.

Soft hentai made by Ishida. Touka is the 3rd best girl for me but this made my weekend in rainbows

the chapter itself was good, but honestly i don't think anything leading up to it was well built up. just like the entirety of :re.
i feel an immense dissappointment when i read the chapter and just saw it as nothing but low level fanfiction.

TLDR it's fucking shit.

Naruto, Nisekoi, Bleach and a great many manga have the protagonist in a relationship where sex is implied.

Having a sex scene does little for the story, unless its built around sex.

>This guy will kill tonka
Cant wait for the epic rage of toukafags

Huh? None of these series had sex implied since it skipped straight to the marriage and kids stage.

shit, shitter, shittest.
Nice job user

Which implies they had sex at some point.

It also ended while they were still teenagers while Kaneki is close to his mid twenties.

this. it doesn't feel natural at all. i would've loved this if i didn't read the flaming pile of shit that is :re, but like this it's just wish fullfillment garbage.
my opinion of ishida keeps sinking lower.

characters like furuda make me wish that ishida stopped making manga altogether.
seriously if he doesn't give a shit he should just fuck off. it's a fucking travesty what happened to this series.

>Tokyo ghoul
>be a great original manga
>Start :re
>Bretty good.
>Reach cochlea arc and becomes absolute shit
>This chapter happens
>Toukafags raids the thread
>I-ITS 10/10 cos muh ship.

I miss old threads who werent generals and we discussed the story and now 90% of the threads is toukafags circlejerking each other and now if you dislike something about :re you are a "salty fujo"
I loved chapter 125 yeah.
even fucking etofags loved chapter 125.
And the threads until monday were pretty acceptable.
But today its literally "muh touka and kekneki ship, this manga is a masterpiece"
Still dont know who the fuck in their senses even being a toukafag want le happy ending with kaneki having a family and call that a 10/10, that would be absolute crap.
Touka having the baby and dying its my favourite outcome
Am I a tragedy fag? Yeah. But thats why I started reading tokyo ghoul after all

>Having a sex scene does little for the story, unless its built around sex.
This is the dumbest shit I've ever read.

:Re would be better without Touka and I liked her in the original.

Naruto/Hinata, Ichigo/Orihime, and Raku/Chitoge didn't get officially together while they were still teenagers though.

>NH started dating two years after the war so they were 19
>IH started dating three years after the war so they were 20
>RC skipped straight to the wedding and had their first kiss before their wedding day. Probably in their twenties.

>No, but it would've been better if they had more interactions is all.

We'll get plenty more interactions in the future, and Touka has always been an impulsive one.

Garbage comparisons. None of them came even close to the relationship building in Tokyo Ghoul. They literally all just skipped past any stage of them actually getting together and went right to the end. Also all 3 of those manga are trash compared to Tokyo Ghoul.

How was it inpactful in this situation?

Cant wait toukafags to answer you with
"to-touka and kaneki are a pair, if touka dies kaneki killhimself instantly and the manga ends because muh rabbit shit"

Then you didn't understand the relationship building throughout TG and :Re, nor the significance of this character development for Kaneki.

Bravo.

Mad fujoshits, please kill yourselves.

>I miss old threads who werent generals and we discussed the story and now 90% of the threads is toukafags circlejerking each other and now if you dislike something about :re you are a "salty fujo"
KEK

>None of them came even close to the relationship building in Tokyo Ghoul
Touka and Kaneki had the bare minimum done for their relationship since they barely interacted after he left the gang back in part one though.

>lack of new IP
>the number of shitposts increase
There is some serious samefagging in this thread.

>Having a sex scene does little for the story, unless its built around sex

This chapter was about Kaneki finding a reason to live, that's pretty fucking important for the story.

Tokyo Ghoul skipped past any relationship

They all aren't very good.

Didn't do ish any of those honestly, only saw epilogue on Sup Forums.

Still better than any of those manga, especially with chapter 125. If you haven't been able to pay attention to the relationship development you haven't been paying attention. Touken has been building since part 1.

Actually the sex scene itself didn't build that the scene before it spelled it out

>Touken has been building since part 1.
Sure, but it wasn't very good in my opinion.

It was obvious Touka was going to win. It's been obvious for ages. Who the fuck cares, if you didn't see this coming that's on you.

It's supposed to be a striking realization for Kaneki, that's why it doesn't come until the end of the chapter.

TG threads have always been shitty. It's always full of clownposters, people shitflinging at each other,"lul ur just a touka/etofag xD" and "TOUKA/ETOFAGS BTFO" so don't try to make it sound like the threads were ever good.

>"relationship building"
they had a relationship. HAD. it should take some time to get closer again and ishida didn't show that. instead, out of nowhere, touka outright asked him to dick her. she might be brash but this something else entirely.

and when they actually had sex, they did it right after they've been attacked and she found out that her friend might be fucking dead. the way this went down was just beyond stupid.

Which didn't require showing the scene.

Reread the series. Touka has been pining for Kaneki since the Yamori torture arc in TG. With Kaneki having protective feelings for her since before then.

If you take the stance that Haise is Kaneki but whitewashed of his memories, something buttressed by both Hinami's and Tsukuyama's impressions of Haise and Kaneki's own assertions to Akira. Then considering Haise's interactions with Touka, Kaneki was romantically attracted to Touka as well.

He clearly did not think these feelings were reciprocated however, and who would blame him considering some of the harsh interactions Touka has had with Kaneki in the past?

What I hate is how people can simultaneously see that a ship is inevitable, but get all pissy when the relationship portrayed in the ship isn't all sun and flowers.

I like Touka more because she isn't a boring, fawning character who has flaws and has tried to work past them.