ANTIFA ADMITS TO KILLING HEATHER HEYER

NC ANTIFA RESPONSIBLE FOR CHARLOTESVILLE DEATH OF HEATHER HEYER

Dwayne Dixon, a University of North Carolina anthropology professor and leader of the armed Antifa group Redneck Revolt, has admitted to chasing James Alex Fields Jr. with a rifle just before he drove into a group of protesters — killing Heather Heyer.

From Dixon's Facebook Page:
“I take perverse pleasure in having carried this Spike’s lower in the defense of Justice Park on August 12th. I used this rifle to chase off James Fields from our block of 4th St before he attacked the marchers to the south. Spike’s needs a good lesson in ethics and antifascism.”

Well, here's some things. He's a real dude who has done this shit before:

heraldsun.com/news/local/counties/durham-county/article171511767.html

Here's the UNC faculty page with him on it:

asianstudies.unc.edu/people/faculty/

Here's he brought his rifle to show support for the people who tore down the statue in Durham.

indyweek.com/indyweek/the-radicals-who-toppled-a-confederate-monument-have-sparked-a-national-conversation-but-who-are-they/Content?oid=8032251

Other urls found in this thread:

clweberlaw.com/Contact.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Can't wait for it to not be admitted as evidence in the trial.

Fields will walk regardless

Have Bump

Id like to see how it ends. He did hit a few people and broke some bones but he didnt even touch the fat bitch that died.

keep dreaming. you CAN'T disregard evidence like this at a trial. Fields would win an appeal 100%....this proves he was fleeing for his life and this was NOT a pre-planned 'attack' like the media is trying to portray...

We could do a Free Fields Challenger Drag Race on Heather Heyer Way (yes they named a street after her) in Cville. All proceeds go to Fields' defense fund.

Fields walks if for no other reason than they should have went for manslaughter not murder one

Bump

surprised this isn't getting more attention, BIG if true anyone alert the po-po?

shit, this needs to go straight to the feds. cops were complicit in the whole thing and let ANTIFA do what they wanted....they dont care.

I concur

Was Charlottesville really a beach head moment for the right? Seems like the left has been losing the ground war since then. Do you think they will strike back this summer?

im not big on Nazis but the left is trying to portray this as some sort of terror attack by the right, which it clearly was not...

Just tell Chris Cantwell, he's being sued by some tranny from Charlottestville and he know EXACTLY who to send this to.

Heyer's parents killed Heyer by letting her get that fat. They should be hanged.

Yeah, you’d have to look at Dylan Roof to find one of those

So this fucker scared him with a gun and then some asshole hit his car as he was driving by which probably made him think he was being shot at

ok, but thats not who or what were talking about here , is it?

They were 6 million death in Charlottsville
You are lying! anti-jew!

So you're saying AntiFa is completely innocent of all wrongdoing

NEVER FORGET THE 6 GORILLIAN POUND LAND WHALE THAT DIED AFTER BEING BEACHED AT CHARLOTTESVILLE!!!!!!!!

Please don’t ever come up with ideas to help me if I get in any trouble

then stop helping them by referring to the alt-right as nazis faggot.

ha ha

i didnt you dipshit. James Fields is a self-admitted Nazi you moron, theres no putting that genie back in the bottle....im simply trying to push the facts about the case, i could care less about the rest....

The Left can't be honest about its desire for a non white world. Charlottesville really set them back fiercely. I do wonder if the Cops were intending for the armed people to all shoot each other and didn't expect them to keep cool. That would have set up a major rights roll back all across America and made white communities easier to forcibly integrate. But those damned whitey's just didn't kill each other like they were supposed to. All the Democucks got out of it was awareness of the non white voting block's power among Pro White people. The Dem's know they fucked up because once the Pandora's Box that is White Identity Politics gets opened, there is no closing it. I get the feeling that a lot of Lefty's from the sixties wanted to play revolution again and found out the hard way that white men are not the weaklings that the (((TV))) said they were. Stuff like that breaks their souls. The game now will be about which movement can attract the most young white males. The Democucks are shivering when they think about that because the Left has been anti white since LBJ signed the civil rights act. The internet allowed such information to get out to the average white male and the future of Globalism is no longer certain.

>Somthing that literally happened should not be evidence

Libshits believe this

I never heard him say one word

>“I take perverse pleasure in having carried this Spike’s lower in the defense of Justice Park on August 12th.

What the heck does spike and lower mean? Also, it’s perplexing why he would say “perverse pleasure”. If he believed he was acting in good faith there would be nothing perverse about it. If the quote is his please post the link to his Facebook

dude, he came with a group of people who were all self-admitted nazis. they even wore the same outfits. you should do your research. some of you are just as bad as libtards, i swear.

he already took the post down this is a screencap. its real. the thread hasnt been banned yet by any mods....they are pretty quick to ban 'doxxing' threads...this is real, for sure.

yes he showed up there with all his good (((friends))) that seem to have all vanished without a trace. Where did they go? Who were they? I do know who the real villains are though

It’s quite alarming. I don’t want to defend white supremacists, if Alex Fields is one, yet the far left’s narrative of fighting nazis instead of running off political opponents needs to be challenged

Antifa should be like lobsters??

There’s no reason to call names. How’d she die if not from the car?

probably one of the handful of antifa losers playing army medic

She had a heart attack

It all depends on what fields said to cops. If he didn't say anything then nothing since nobody else from the scene will come forward. If he has already said said some soy boy up there pointed gun at me then I tried to drive away and heard a loud bang as something hit my car It's over.

For all w know this guy really didn't do anything but stand there and is just bragging that he "drove off" fields.

Has anyone submitted this as evidence yet?

ive contacted the lawyer through email, i suggest you guys do the same so he cant claim 'ignorance' later on...the fix may be in with the lawyer too...these people all rub elbows with each other.
Link to contact lawyer: clweberlaw.com/Contact.shtml

Why not send it to the prosecutor too?

Giving him more time to use some talmudic magic to make up some bullshit for why it doesn't constitute evidence?

i'd imagine that would get 'lost' really quick. this town is corrupt to the bone.

I'm near here what should i do about this

likely why they chose to charge him with murder.

I could go sit in a lecture, raise my hand and ask "Do you feel bad for causing the death of Heather Heyer?"

It’s a sort of fucked up result of an antagonist system

make sure the lawyer, prosecutor and local police are made aware. i have a feeling the town is all in on a fix...the mayor on down are corrupt. police are especially corrupt....

Frampfkins

it's been longer than 3 days the libs won't even know what you're talking about if you bring this up

Bump

Bullshit, they can't go a day without bringing up Charlottesville and the murder of an innocent Anti-Nazi. I mean literally, not one day can pass on any left-wing forum without reference to it.

Do we know yet why the police helicopter crashed?

they always use the picture of the local homeless man turned nazi, carrying the brand new nazi flag, as proof the nazis are everywhere

cory booker was just screaming about it the other day during the Homeland Security meeting with the blonde hottie...

last time this was posted we figured out it was just a Sup Forumstard false flagging some random libshit. Tell me this is something different besides some retard-tier facebook/twitter screencaps of antifa bragging about killing people.

please provide evidence that the facebook post made by the AIDS looking terrorist is fake? we'll wait. this is called evidence, jackass. by its very definition.

>we figured out it was just a Sup Forumstard false flagging

>we figured out
>we