Government shutdowns

>Government shutdowns
>Most people don’t even know or notice
>No impact on my life
Why do we pay for this bs?

Other urls found in this thread:

downdetector.com/status/snap-ebt/map/
ocregister.com/2015/08/29/california-more-of-a-welfare-state-than-most-countries-in-europe/
usdebtclock.org
youtu.be/Alua-BZoriM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>this has no effect on me so I think it is not an issue
Classic Sup Forums

related?
downdetector.com/status/snap-ebt/map/

Glorious if true

80% of government workers could actually be fired, not replaced, and 70% of white people would never notice. We fill these non essential jobs with niggers women and faggots. Literally creating a fictional middle class.

found the welfare recipient

what a shame

Niggers BTFO

The vast majority of public sector jobs are literally just another form of welfare by a different name. It's just meaningless busywork that produces nothing.

My bro-in-law noticed. He was at drills, and got to go home. Now he's chilling with my sister and their kids, playing games and goofing off and shit.

So since govt is shut down, congress lost its protection. If the FISA memo drops this week, who do you think is getting arrested?

SHUT
IT
DOWN

>only on the coasts
The center of the country is for white people. This proves it

fuck you idiot. we'd notice when everything would be more efficient in gov't

It doesn’t affect 90% of us. If the government shutting down isn’t a huge deal then it just shows what an overfunded bloated mess our government is.

You completely lost your capacity to say no, to your own government.

Is it me, or is there an enormous blot that seems to be focused on New Jersey?

I think it's not a huge deal because they are still keeping essential services
if this goes on, you will feel it and so will the economy

>pathetic NEET leeches don’t notice when normal society is in trouble
>leeches think things are ok

Seriously if we fired 80% of govt workers the whole thing would even work better. It's not that they don't work, it's worse they do anti-work.

True

Whats with USA and govt shutdowns? No other country is this autistic when senate can't agree on how to reduce deficit.

Or, more likely, you're not seeing the immediate impact of departments being closed that operate outside of the public's typical gaze--like MSHA or the CDC.

mountain view.....i thought that place is in silicon valley, and that it is loaded?

Because Dems are more concerned about foreign nationals who will vote for them if they get citizenship.

Shit fiyna get real lit, knowimsayin

Nothing will come of this either. Paul Ryan and the same old incumbents responsible for the last shut down are still in power doing nothing to prevent this one.

I was thinking I should run for mayor of my small town. I have no idea where to start though and am incredibly autistic. Where should I start?

The government shutdown for like a month in the 90s and nothing really happened and we were fine. I wonder why?

The pot is getting stirred, chimpout when?

Checks and balances. I guess we should be thankful that it's so difficult for one party to ram something through and into law that the other doesn't want.

Does make it more difficult to get stuff done, but that's probably as designed/intended. Our whole system of government was built around protecting the individual and preventing tyranny of the majority.

comments are getting interesting

great minds...

Brilliant minds

Fuck man, I'm getting spooked. Are you me?

-t. retard

The only reason shit is not hitting the fan is because a huge amount of federal employees are working without any sort of immediate pay because they are deemed essential. If you cut 90% of government workers this country would fall apart so fast/the deficit would rise to an insane degree because contractors don't put up with nearly the same amount of bs for the low pay most feds receive for the same amount of education. Government can't hire nearly enough STEM workers as is.

California bigger welfare state than most EU countries
ocregister.com/2015/08/29/california-more-of-a-welfare-state-than-most-countries-in-europe/
(if other user posts this too I'm officially freaking out)

Found the man missing his penis on purpose.

You'd notice indirectly from lessened consumption

You ever hear of Belgium? They fucked up their politics so long they went 3/4 of a year without a government. Then their economy was higher than it was in the previous years.

Lmfao essential services CDC.

How are those flu shots working this year?

Only "non-essential staff" is on furlough. The military pay being withheld wasn't necessary.

We could fire everyone that was furloughed, cut their pay and benefits out of the budget, save billions, reinvigorate the economy more by those folks getting real production jobs, and pay the military again with a simple phone call.

this

We could cut the military budget by 50% or more and still be more powerful than any country and be super comfy.

top kek

you spelled
Gigantic black women that do nothing
wrong but I got it

How did these faggots get us into 20 trillion in debt? What happened to all that money they fucking wasted?

usdebtclock.org

Some in coffers, a lot of it frittered away and wasted. We have nothing to show for it.

Probably not even Trump notices. He isn't taking the paycheck after all.

>We could fire everyone that was furloughed.

-t. someone who has never worked for the government.

Furloughed staff at essential agencies include the people who process pay and benefits for essential employees and many other tasks, that, while perhaps not essential in the short-term, would absolutely cripple agency missions in the medium or long term. Not to mention entire agencies dedicated to protecting the average worker and American like the NLRB, Labor Department, HHS and more.

PBS video servers are down

Interesting.

The SNAP/EBT program is subsidized by the feds, but administered by the states. All heavily Democrat Resistance controlled states inexplicably have their EBT systems go down in volatile areas at once... during a federal shutdown, several days before The State of the Union.

What a remarkable coincidence (?)

Glorious

I had totally forgot about that, is he actually not taking any pay during his term?

Funny how I've never seen the media mention that. Obama would have been sainted by them if he had done the same.

Actually, I worked for the USDA. Yeah, they can absolutely be fired and replaced with state agencies.

I kinda hope this shut down continues.

For something 4 decades the welfare capitol of America was Fayette Co. Pa just down the road from me. Between 55-65% of the county was on some form of "assistance", and yes staunch Democrat.

Same. For as long as possible.

had its own thread
archived with 300 something replies

>government creates consumption

Keynesian detected.

Philly and NYC

county clerk should have the documents. usually you have to collect some signatures too.

hail victory

Is this gonna be the thing that finally gets beaners to leave?

inner cities will burn thus week.

It's the federal government that shut down. Your state government is still functioning fine, which is why no one notices. It just goes to show how useless the federal gov is. It could be a fraction of the size covering just defense and the entire country wouldn't see a difference.

*breathes in

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ay yo so you be sayin i aint gonna get no doritos or nothing/? shit i gotta feed my kid homie bitch ass drumpf

Guys, wait a minute:
>government shutdown happens
>less pro-beaner posters visible

Much of what state agencies do is the nuts-and-bolts administration of federal programs. It works like this:

Feds: Do what I day or we'll take your funding.
State Agency: Oh, yeesuh, Massuh Feddie, suh, whatever you say!

unless you get a state government that doesn't want to play along...

Feds: Do what I day or we'll take your funding.
State: Piss off.
Feds: No, we really mean it.
State: Go ahead. Do remember that you'll have to do all of our jobs yourself. (That's called "losing primacy", the act of the Feds taking back the authority of a state to administer a federal program.)
Feds: Buh-buh-but that'll be a lot of work! It'll cost us far more to do it ourselves! You'll just have to do the work but do it our way!
State: Piss off.
Feds: ...
State: (smug)
Feds: Alright, you can do things your way. But we're watching you! And you'll really regret it if you screw up again.
State: Thank you kindly. Now git!

And we save $5.5 billion per day. Do that for a mere 6 years and we could pay off the national debt.

What a coinkydink.

What if we reopened funding for all the military/parks/CHIP/essential services/etc and just told Congress to stay home forever. Do we really need them anymore? America probably has enough laws.

>muh nonessential employees

a government shutdown has no teeth unless EVERY federal government worker is told to stay home. that would be the fucking tits.

>no commercial air traffic
>no military
>no border patrol
>no coast guard

>>muh nonessential employees
>a government shutdown has no teeth unless EVERY federal government worker is told to stay home. that would be the fucking tits.
>>no commercial air traffic
>>no military
>>no border patrol
>>no coast guard

>why do right wingers vote against their economic interest?
>why do right wingers only look at their own narrow interest?
Classic lefty Sup Forums

Quiet serious, my dad can't go to work at the USFSDA.

Haha, whatever shall we do?

Good question youtu.be/Alua-BZoriM

Yes people keep forgetting that the "federal" government is shutting down. The state governments are still being funded because the state government funds the federal with its taxes. Unless your on welfare or live in D.C who cares

Can anyone tell me what the red markings on this image are supposed to mean?

If DC got nuked tomorrow and every state became an independent country, most people in the US would not notice if it wasn't reported in the news. There would be some MAJOR chimpouts by niggers and spics and a race war would likely happen but it would be over quick and then we'd all just get on with our lives pretty much as before

I feel poorly baited.

trump should seriously consider passing the budget as an executive order and abolishing congress and senate with it

WHYCOME BRAWNDO?

i want to live in that timeline

You will soon

In the short term yes. Basically nothing is impacted immediately, and for the first month or so you're not going to see anything.

Then after the first month lots of federal projects that are needed become a necessity to certain industries such as food processing, medicinal reviewing, countless patents, and construction projects such as dams, pipelines, etc.

Yes yes yes, I will concede to you that in a way those things aren't needed, I'm on board with AnCapistans. But then you also have to consider a large amount of contractors and companies are based purely on federal money and contracts so a decent sized part of the private industry is going to get hammered.

Then after the month you have 2.7 million people who have no income to pay bills with. The fed is the largest employer in the USA.

In a way I want a long government shutdown for a year because effectively it will collapse the USA because 2.7 million people are going to be in open revolt, bankruptcy, ruined credit, etc.