Gods Are A Myth From Allah To Zeus

So why the fuck are you worshiping nothing religious Anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pwpJTY1pEns
rense.com/general32/americ.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=pwpJTY1pEns

50% of any population is cognitively challenged.

>only yours is right

thats kind of how faith works R tard

You stay your course as the universe workds against you

FEDORA SLIDE THREAD!

MBMC TONIGHT! GET IN HERE, FAGGOTS
>MBMC TONIGHT! GET IN HERE, FAGGOTS

What is that purple thing with ayyylien eyes?

>substantial contradictions between major religions
>more than one can be true
People are so fucking retarded, I swear.

Even if you are agnostic/atheist/etc. you have to recognize the value of religion. It keeps people in line by giving them a defined reward/punishment system. I've seen a lot of snarky posts online that go along the "If the only reason you are trying to be a good person/do good deeds is because you are scared of some sky fairy then you aren't really a good person". No shit. Most people suck and would do terrible things if given the opportunity. That's why virtues are praised because they are rare. Anything that can keep the percentage of shit people from being complete shit is a positive in this world.

The buddha laughing or otherwise never claimed divinity.

Zeus is real dumbass,and he is probably fucking your mom and sister r now

Pleb tier understanding of Religion

>Not knowing Hindu gods are all different aspects of one archetypal reality
>Buddha a god

Are atheists this dumb?

Finally! Someone rational on Sup Forums

All gods are human interpretations of a being or group of beings that controls our universe, as seen through the lens of a culture from one portion of the world.

Its why all civilizations have had some form of divine figure.

Might makes right, negro
The religion that can eliminate all other religions is therefore the true religion

People have many diverse opinions therefore they're all wrong. Welcome to a village composed entirely of village atheists

Raƫlism

ignorance is how they sleep at night, although it's funny because everyone is born with an innate knowledge that there IS a God.

atheism is a convenient validation of complete arrogance, and the fear of accountability to a higher power. it's like these anarchists who act like government is oppressive, and that you should do whatever you want without consequence.

Reality doesn't work like that. Real life has a structure, and you have place in it. You can't opt out pretending like you're a"rational" individual, without consequence.

you'll either find out your place under God in life or after.

get it together user.

could be Scientology too

I agree, even though I think some of the beliefs
in certain religions (especially most revealed religions) can stunt the progression of mankind by asking us not to question provided answers. But I'm honestly ok with that if it keeps people happy and alive.

Have you heard of the concept of comparative religion? Pretty much all religions have similarities and agree on certain points. So these religious people are probably onto something.

Yeah, religion really keeps people in line.

>it's funny because everyone is born with an innate knowledge that there IS a God.
Please explain.

These people are called "Extremists" for a reason. Religion can make people do bad/stupid things, but overall, it does good as explained by

My beliefs Gnosticism, veneration of the dead, natural phenomena with a dash of astrology and numerology.. What religion am I?

An esotericist.

It's more about cultural importance.

>religions have existed in every single culture and have been a source for morality and ethics, but they're stupid and we don't need them and everything will be fine

Nah, 40% of men and 80% of women isn't 50% of the whole.

oh

>everyone is born with an innate knowledge that there IS a God

WUT

people misunderstanding Buddhism has been a cultural thing for almost 300 years now.

By people you mean stupid liberals from Hollywood in the 90s

rense.com/general32/americ.htm
To fight the rise of you commie fucks.

There are moral and metaphysical laws to the universe, nearly all religions touch on many of the same of them(some MORE* then others) and nearly all of them run contrary to the Athiest materialist world view, which runs logically contrarian, straight into absurbist nihilism, born out of pride and spite.

Fucking loon.