Girls that have no chance of winning harembowls should hook up

Yes

Girls that have no chance of winning their harem lead should just apply for harem lead role in the follow-up season.

Better yet, once the MC proves to be too much of a beta faggot, they should all lez out with each other and leave him forever ronery.

None in this show had a fucking chance, except Rika but who cares.

>Implying Hayate is beta.
If Athena asked he would fuck her so hard.

Didn't we have a Nagi end?

Just a reoccuring cycle of old girls trying to win a bowl every season, like Tezuka's star system

How exactly this shit ended? I stopped reading after people complained about the ending being shit.

If I remember correctly the NotTrap won but they broke up in the same volume or something.

Yeah.
I was alright with it.

Well, that's what happened, right?

Yukimura won, they dated for a year and then they broke up.
They go back to the club rooms and it ends.

Yozora became Sena's butler
Sena went after Kodaka in College
Kodaka broke up with Yukimura because he's just pretending to be retarded

In volume 9 he declares to Sena that he loves her but abruptly states that he can't go out with her. Kodaka also made it further to the point of intending of doing sexual acts with Sena such as fondling and playing with her breasts, much to Sena's molestation, but Kodaka still infers that he can't go out with Sena in the hopes of protecting the Neighbor's Club's existence. After constantly trying to persuade Sena by kneeling and begging to her, Sena reluctantly accepts out of her love for Kodaka. Kodaka then thanks Sena for her understanding as he claims to himself that his first battle as a useless protagonist ended with a spectacular victory.

The girls who don't win could find another bland MC who is nice and compete in that bowl. Perhaps there should be a fantasy league for this kind of thing.

Truly the Evangelion of the harem genre

Losers should stay together

Would people really get angry if a girl who lost ended up with another guy?

Imo Harems with more than 3 girls are gonna be bad most of the time.

If you self-insert as the harem MC and she's your favorite girl then probably

But only because she lost or because she went with another guy? from what I read on Sup Forums most people don't even like the mc

Her going with another guy would only add salt to the injury, as much as people don't like Kodaka I think we got this shit ending because the author didn't want to offend anyone

The only other guy in most of these series is the the Sonohara who is usually even more of a faggot than the MC.

>Harem
>Girls that have no chance of winning
Everybody should be winning if it's a real harem.

Personally I wouldn't, provided we gave the guy some sort of development. Having them stay forever single hoping to be a backup girlfriend should the relationship not work, or ending up with literally whos, like in fucking Nisekoi, seems like a worse fate anyways.

But some people are autistic as fuck.

nice fanfic

Wait what happened in Nisekoi

Open ending: Yukimura win in the last volume, but in the end, after they dated for a year, they break up because of Kodaka. Before the TS, after the rest the girls have confessed to Kodaka, we see how Sena is the one that confess to him, but we never see how he respond to that, and at the end, Sena has not given up about Kodaka, and choose to go to the same School than him, so it's the decision of the reader if she won over Kodaka after the end or not.

>needs to be asked
>not beta

This From what I've heard pic related is getting bad reception because they don't want their waifu to move on.

Hayate belongs to Nagi now, so it can't be helped.

Better yet, give all of them handsome, athletic, cool, gentle and smart husbandos and dedicate entire episode to proving how much those guys are superior to beta MC.

Or how about just make the MC not shit in the first place to save time.

This. Why even bother making a harem if you aren't willing to commit to a harem ending.

Onodera ended with an old man who she met after she lost.

Marika was implied to end up with based Y-san though.

no way, did she lost?

Yes

Stop joking user, we don't want to risk writing something actually good.

Kamachi is way ahead of the curve.

Eh? Nandatte?

>shit ending

Implied yuri ending is good though.

Best ending.

>yuri
>good
I seriously hope you guys don't think this.