PAY ATTENTION TO THIS WTF ARE YOU IDIOTS DOING p2

dailycaller.com/2018/01/21/fbi-failed-preserve-anti-trump-texts/

archive.is/Wnn1f

>The FBI “failed to preserve” five months worth of text messages exchanged between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, the two FBI employees who made pro-Clinton and anti-Trump comments while working on the Clinton email and the Russia collusion investigations.

>He said that texts are missing for the period between Dec. 14, 2016 and May 17, 2017.

>Boyd attributed the failure to “misconfiguration issues related to rollouts, provisioning, and software upgrades that conflicted with the FBI’s collection capabilities.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CiBI0yrtHUo
youtube.com/watch?v=P34zKSW1l68
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cool.

They didn’t preserve telegram correspondence and blamed the gap on provisioning

Or are the texts we’ve seen fake?

Bump

Surely, they all know that NSA has them. Why is this coming out?

this is such a farce

An agent's personal political opinions don't matter.

Bumpity

do they really think anyone is going to buy this?

A special counsel to investigate the special counsel? This madness.

Sometimes I wish that Russia had really taken control of the US government.

Haha Trump is still gonna go down by Mueller, keep dreaming he won't

I know, right? Obviously just a coincidence.

it doesnt matter. they know no one will do anything

Nothing will happen and everyone here knows it. The Swamp doesn't prosecute itself.

Unfortunately this. It's like they're daring us to do "something".

Wouldn't it make the most sense that Trump and Sessions already have the texts? This feels like just a little piece of a narrative that needs to be built up before it gets destroyed.

the FBI deleted the texts but our good friends at the NSA see all

This is straight up sedition maybe even treason.

No but discussing "insurance" in the absence of a crime or investigation sure as shit does

Just when you thought these cunts couldn't get any more fucking BLATANT.

Mueller will hang over Benghazi and his Blue Mt Security.
He will have 4 counts of treason and his neck broke by a rope.

Showing the deviousness of the guilty parties and just add more counts when the NSA provides the transcripts.

check this shit out, i fucking hate todays journalists.

not an argument

The absolute state of these people. What are they saying is the evidence now? What do they even have left?

When do we purge the journalists?

>misconfiguration allowed the loss of communications

Golly gosh Obama's administration sure was plagued by those. the IRS lost emails, Hillary lost emails, the FBI lost emails, everybody lost emails!

so are democrats losing elections like they lose emails?

This. Especially with the recent tyrannical moves of the California, it’s like the good citizens and Trump supporters of this country are being tested on purpose. I really think There is no doubt that California and immigrantion are going to be the main two vessels the Second Civil War will start from. It feels very dangerous.

>trumpkins think this means jack and shit
>muh benghazi
>muh pizzagrates
>muh gamersgates
>muh ankle braklets
>muh garillion emails
>muh trumps not a russain cunt

Hopefully someone is keeping a blacklist of journalists

youtube.com/watch?v=CiBI0yrtHUo

awww...fatty is mad.

Is it like that time when NSA couldn't control the deletion of records the court asked for?

I consider myself pretty level headed, and I find myself seething at the media. how the fuck hasnt some insane whack job not decided to go nuts with a roll of duck tape and a hammer?

Where are all the insane centrists?

#RELEASETHEMEMO

>Being in the fucking FBI and using government computers and cell phones to express your negative opinions about a guy you are in the middle of investigating in 2016.
>Not stopping to consider the fact that the public may find out about it eventually
>Being that stupid

It's becoming more and more clear that the best thing to do would be to let this guy continue to do the job. He's so fucking stupid that Trump would have been better to let him investigate him rather than someone who actually has a brain in his head.

>fattys talking shit
those journalism girls ignored you huh?
just like your fat trump daddy when he was dodging the draft.

Ah, the Goebbels Press.

Always the obsequious toadies of the American Oligarchy and the Democratic Party which serves it.

Don’t get me started on the GOP, they’re just pilot fish.

Did they look down the back of the sofa?

#RELEASETHEMEMO

Someone kill that faggot.

>muh retard Sup Forums of the week

Ok, who did this????

Deleting evidence is a crime.

how can someone be a draft dodger if they were never drafted

Jason Goodman.

Someone without even basic English grammar capabilities

Trump is pushing for a change to Libel laws. Including in those changes, needs to be, if a liscensed media outlet falsifies facts, they can not only be sued, but loose their license. I'm sick of all the false narratives.

>loose their license
You mean the First Amendment, dumbass?
Dumbfucks like you should be gassed.

You are a retard according to your party.
youtube.com/watch?v=P34zKSW1l68

We need a police agency whose singular role/function is to investigate all other Federal Agencies and Federal law enforcement for situations just like this one.

>assuming I give a fuck what a taco nigger thinks

Crazy Eyes Schiff is scared.

((Who me?))

>CNN
you should or they are fake news when they say something that goes against your fantasies?

The first amendment shouldn't apply to a licensed media outlet spewing out falsified info. If they do, they loose their FCC license. Just like someone spewing be at work. They can do it all they want, but that doeasnt mean their employer has to keep them employed. Simple logic.

This. Checked.

Is the justice department even fucking trying at this point?
This entire government is a joke and our founding fathers would be murdering these tyrannical sacks of shit for stopping federal functions over invaders from spic land.
The FBI does whatever the fuck it wants, congress doesnt do jack shit, democrats cheer them on.
I have a question pol. What is it going to take for someone do do something, ANYTHING?
They already tried to murder the few respectable people at that baseball game, so what is it going to take for retaliation?
Or will we even have a country left by then?

Wrong.
But you can keep crying if you want.

Nsa will have them

I think they're still obsessed with Don Jr. meeting with that Russian Fusion GPS plant. Or maybe George Papadapalapalous trying to set up meetings with Russians without getting approval beforehand. Or maybe they're still butthurt that Wikileaks released real emails from Hillary and Co.

Depends if the NSA is compromised. Snowden would know if there are any patriots remaining at NSA.

Stop posting this fucking garbage and distracting. It's fake because it looks like it was written by a spastic boomer

Thats just it they hit a brick wall with SC and they are now being investigated. Called shitting their pants Billy. Nothing good in the future for these jizzy cunts.

No we just need to get rid of these incompetent useless people called cops.
They are just glorified paper pushing boot licking dogs of the state.
They dont do anything. They dont solve anything. They are useless. You would be better off taking the money you pay to them in taxes and buying guns and ammo to defend your home.
Law enforcement are the biggest joke of all.

Naw even though the media is fucking insane right now, don't even think about bending free speech.

Wrong how? Provide some sauce for your argument. Oh wait, you can't, since liberals are literally retarted.

Yeah this. They should be the first to go

Wrong flag, lefty

See this.

>"MY PARTY IS CORRUPT AS FUCK AND I DONT CARE, AT LEAST THEY ARE NOT RACIST"
The absolute state of lefty muricans.

>it's mad
did mommy not suck enough cocks to buy you a maga bear?

what ajoke, these people are so corrupt it boogles the imagination, you'd have to be retarded not to be able to see it

the mueller investigation ..... hahahhaa .... pic related

Apparently not as many as you. Your cum rotted teeth show it.

>taco nigger is still talking

Pretty amazing to be honest

Hopefully Trump will tweet about it

>the eternal trumpkin

You're acting like leftist have souls, morals, principles etc etc

They don't.

Is there no existing oversight mechanism that can monitor the FBI? They can just "fail to preserve" everything that can be used against them.

How can anyone trust the FBI at this point? Only the most diluted leftist hoping Mueller is going to "lock Trump up" seems to think the FBI is trustworthy and that is only because they see a political advantage in doing so.

Perhaps, but the fbi is required to preserve their texts

how do you compromise an agency you cant join?

this is like "anti-journalism"

>the right has principles
try not to cry on your reagan pillow tonight fatty

So you hate minorities? clearly you dont represent the democrat party values.

Hahaha Sessions got you fuckers!!! You Russian bots are so stupid, he was on 'the right side of history' all along!!!

checkmate trunmpkins

lol my god.
>very strong magnetic fields can fuck your brain

>PAY ATTENTION TO THIS WTF ARE YOU IDIOTS DOING
fuck yourself boomer, you're not the boss here

>assumes I belong to a "party"
sucks to be you paco

he's a real democrat

Do you even know how television licensure works? Literally nothing to do with 1a.