New Detective Conan Spinoff has the leader of the Black Organization as MC

New Detective Conan Spinoff has the leader of the Black Organization as MC.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r5hzVXwBeJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The entire manga is just dark guy?

Why is Megumeme shitting up my Detective Conan now too?

They finally gave his spin-off to suspect-kun?
Fuck yeah.

>Black Organization
BLM?

She's the spoiler provider's watermark.

>犯人
Not leader of the BO, just "The Criminal".

>black = criminal
Sup Forums couldnt be happier

I didn't know culprit-kun has such an amazing booty.

youtube.com/watch?v=r5hzVXwBeJw

How about more Kaito instead?

This isn't drawn by Aoyama. Also there are 3 new Kaito Chapters. Also Kaito Kid is overrated.

>Also Kaito Kid is overrated
This.

But I really wanted to find out about the boss. Well, at least we now know that the sushi guy is RUM.

This is so stupid it has gone back around to being interesting. But for how long.

das racist dude

>Shadow guy the manga
Love it already

I want to give culprit-kun a hug!

I have a question, years ago on toonami i remember seeing a Conan promo, and it looked like a serious thing, mentioned crime, drugs, etc. But I never watched it, is the series actually just some goofy long running shounen stuff that never ends?

We do?

PICKED UP

This was pretty disappointing.
It's my own fault for looking forward to a recent Conan movie I guess.

It's actually a manga about soccer and skatebording.

The focus is a murder mystery+comedy for most episodes, but the actually plot related episodes are pretty good, but yes, it's a super long shounen.

Get with the time fag. That pirate chef 100% confirmed to be Rum

It's not necessarily goofy. It has aged extremely well and has probably one of the best plots (when there is plot cases) of any series out there.

The barrier to entry is very high though, but you get in what you put out.

Do you not read the manga? It is definitely not Rumi or Kuroda so it's either Wakita or someone else entirely.

So do you have anything to actually back that up or are you just full of shit as one might expect?

Honestly what do you expect from Gosho? File 1000 is literally about love comedy. FUCKING LOVE COMEDY. Let that sink in for a moment. He fucking hype that shit for nothing.

wat

Confirmed for not reading the manga. Why am I even bothering with you

I honestly liked the Rum is actually 3 people theory. Too bad Gosho denied that.

Haibara has interacted with Kuroda and Rumi and her Black Org. sense did not go off at all. She has never interacted with Chef-san. Her sense has been 100% right so far so there's no reason to doubt it.

So will this manga gives us hints on who the leader is? Like chapters from the Conan manga seen from the leaders view?

This has nothing to do with the black organization and is not drawn by the author of detective conan

That's all fine and all, but claiming with absolute certainty that the chef must be Rum is still premature.
While unlikely, Rum could be none of them.
In addition, while Haibara may boast a 100% accuracy so far, you can't completely rely on that being the case here.

The reason I initially asked about this alleged confirmation was if I had missed new chapters that somehow actually proved Chef being Rum, but that isn't the case.

Jesus, Ran's pointy hair thing is getting longer

Only a matter of time

Yeah I agree it's not 100% certain Wakita is Rum, but out of the three suspects he is the only one who can possibly be Rum. I would actually prefer Rum be a surprise and not be one of them.

I do disagree though and I definitely believe that we can completely rely on Haibara's sense until it is proven otherwise.

I mean, there's no real reason to assume the sense wouldn't work, but I'm just noting that as a possibility, as small and unlikely it might be.
I have this nagging feeling there was a time when the sense didn't kick in though.
There was the time with Numabuchi, but that wasn't Haibara directly interacting with him.

It may also be her sense only works on codenamed agents, or people who are close the organization's inner circle.

And also the 'aura' that the black org agents give off seems to fade or disappear over time after they leave the organization, like we see with Akai. And it get's more powerful the closer they are to the boss like we see with Vermouth.

Overrated smelly boys.

>over a hundred episodes behind

The filler is getting worse too, atleast try to make it good.

Switch to the manga.

wish I was in that spot

tfw no more comfy binges

I regret to say I stopped watching filler recently. I love the series so much but like you said it's just hard to get through nowadays.

New One Punch Man manga?

different strokes, but not if you keep up with it

it's similar to people complaining it's too long for them to start, and as time passes it only gets longer making them think they're wrong when they're putting forth zero effort to rectify the problem

>Enter: NegaSaitama!

think they're right*

I recently started watching the episodes as they come since it's kind of relaxing, but man these fillers are just so simple, for the lack of a better word.

I'd love to see this play some part in the story in some capacity.

And Megumin is the love interest?

He dindu nuffin'.

it's not gosho's fault, both the director and writer for movie 21 are terrible

the super low budget doesn't help either

Is this canon?

No, it's Conan

Nice ass.

June 3 starts plot relevant episodes again.

"Man that guy look suspicious"
"Yeah, well, we see a lot of guys like that around this town"

My sides

This is just a gag manga about "the suspect" going about doing trivial suspect things in everyday life.

Conan will never fucking end, even when the author's dead.

You're going down for that one.

Gosho does seem to like making the butts look good.

I thought everyone knew about that the BO leader was the clumsy detective after that big 2chan kodansha leak that also revealed the incoming Ranma 1/2 manga remake.

>the clumsy detective
Gonna have to be specific. That describes pretty much everyone who isn't Conan or drawn to look like a scary man but are really big softies.

>Detective Conan was localized as Case Closed
Haha what the fuck

Mouri isn't the boss. Otherwise why would Gin try to kill him?

Because apparently there was somehow a copyright on Conan despite it not just being the fucking name of that stupid barbarian.

>conan
>kodansha

Does this indirectly confirm that it's not someone obvious we know?

You're getting two different never ending detective comics confused.

Kindaichi = Kodansha's shounen detective
Conan = Shogakukan's shounen detective

Looks like a gag manga about the a person "acting suspicious", being the joke, the black guy here is not a criminal, just some random suspicious looking dude living his life.

Vaccine Man Begins

Did she took a bath with him? Why is she embarrased? Why isn't Sonoko's towel dropping?

On one hand, it's fine bathing with kids, but when they appear to be getting aroused, it raises flags. Doesn't help that Shinichi has made comments as Conan that Ran recognizes and ever raises her surprisingly deep levels of suspicion.

That's just a straight up fucking horn right there.

It's amazing. Somehow it's gone on so long that couples have sprung up among the side characters who actually fuck and kiss.

There'll be a lot of that once Shinichi gets his body back. Amidst slaps and beatings from Ran as she vents over how he was living with her as a shota and got to see her body numerous times.

I used to watch this anime all the time as a kid