Veteran hate thread

TO ALL ACTIVE DUTY AND VETERANS READING THIS
>FUCK YOU

Veterans are the lowest form of human life. Often times too dumb to go to college, they signed up for a glorified welfare organization known as the US military. Here, they sat around playing video games and jerking each other off every day, collecting welfare and claiming PTSD.

If you encounter one of these “people” in the wild, you can expect it to
>screech about ultimate sacrifices, protecting freedom and laying down their lives for others
>collecting a welfare check
>assaulting someone for wearing a Marines t shirt
>harassing a McDonald’s clerk for a 5% veteran discount on a triple Big Mac
>chain smoking
>feeling entitled because he worked a job
>running and crying at the sight of fireworks
>decking out his government vehicle in bumper stickers
>killing himself

Remember, veterans are subhuman and are to be avoided at all costs.

Fuck off back to California, Faggot.

>ITT: Full blown autism goes wrong
Why don’t you go cuddle your waifu pillow and chill the fuck out, senpai

The absolute state of Jewish shills.

Active duty here. Kay.

>t. MEPS washout

kek, doesn't the government pay for you soy?

TO ALL ACTIVE DUTY user WHO MADE THIS THREAD AND IS READING THIS
>DORK

Did a veteran bang that girl you were secretly in love with but never had the balls to talk to?

oh... this isn't ironic

This is a slide thread!

MBMC TONIGHT! GET IN HERE, FAGGOTS
>MBMC TONIGHT! GET IN HERE, FAGGOTS
MBMC TONIGHT! GET IN HERE, FAGGOTS
>MBMC TONIGHT! GET IN HERE, FAGGOTS

I'm in the army right now, how does that make you feel?

Tank u for ur cervix to Israel

You wouldn't dare say that to a vets face...that's why we call you faggot....guy.

I agree for the most part but it must be stated that single mothers are actually the lowest form of life on this planet.

Sounds like a veteran fucked your gf, get a grip

Then this will cause you to stamp your little foot petulantly:

I put my life on the line for you to say even stupid shit like this.

Faggot.

PS: ur welcome.

Crymore, fag.

>I put my life on the line for you to say stupid shit like this

Haha nice man you shot innocent brown children across the world, they were really a threat to my freedom haha right

>I was gonna sign up, but I was too fat with astma so lets be edgy and shit all over combat vets, the thread
Lemme guess, internatinoal jewry kept you from pink misting subhuman sand niggers? KYS you microdick

How does it feel knowing your paying for my college boi?

You must live a sad life to shit on some of the bravest people out there. I best the most dangerous thing you ever did was stand up too quick and almost pass out.

You are just jelly because no hot Female American Veteran will fuck YOU...

I sorrow over you because you are not awesome. I will also pray for you because you are ronery.

Thanks for the tax dollars faggot

>glorified welfare organization
>welfare queens

Oh man this is such an old leftist tactic. You faggots leech on welfare all day but you hate the millitary so you try and convince true blooded Americans that it's taking advantage of welfare. Kike double think at it's finest.

nothing, not me who has to worry about IED's, kids with bombs strapped to them and the fact that when you come back youre not a hero cause the Nazi's were beaten in 1945

Depends person to person. You cant be mad at them all for something some of them do.

WW2 vets are pretty cool though.

I originally thought this was low quality bait, but it's more likely your standard lefty LARPing as a right winger baiting vets. Either way it's waaaay to many responses. Sage

I want to call you an asshole but you're not far off. I've got a friend who fits your description to the tee.

I get to retire when I'm 39 and never work again. feels good, 14 more years.

Too dumb for college? How is that even possible?

Nah you're a faggot OP. Wise bush.

Sage

for other vets who got baited to this thread:
use GI BILL to go into computer science and grab an associates degree, and a compTIA A+, Network+, or Security+ Certification

post a resume onto monster with your 2 year degree, cert, and security clearance.

you will immediately receive several job offers for 100% travel jobs going from military base to military base doing IT shit. starting pay is ~50,000, gas and food reimbursed. max 40 hrs a week.

worked for me t. Infantry Vet.

it's a classic leftist argument against armed forces in general.
>the people who serve look down on losers on welfare.
>calls armed forces welfare fags and blames army wives for being welfare queens.

What they forget is that they earned that money. If being asked to risk your life for the land you live in then you better get a good pay out.

True
Another good point: If you are support staff in any which way, you are not a veteran. If you are in the Navy (IE man a fkn boat), you are not a veteran. If you stay stateside, or in a country with no action, you are not a veteran. Basically the only people that are veteran are those that have had enemies in the sights of their rifles. Everybody else is just a sidekick. (true and you know it)

I agree. Hell id even support citizenship for service....if all the wars since Korea werent phony

>t. us gravy seals operative

fuck off fatass

Did you know National Guardsmen call themselves vets? Why dont we just call servicemen who saw action veterans and the rest can be participants. I was neither so no disrespect to people willing to go that route

Sage

well up to about a year ago, my national guard unit was purely prior service.

>be me
>join the Navy
>spend 5 years travelling the world, drinking beer, and chasing pussy
>never be part of the

Currently a data marine with general AA degree and a BA in political science. Got about one year left with no certs just experience. Any advice? How marketable am I as is?

Exactly. It's fucking outrageous, the inflation in "vet" designation. If Seal Team Six are vets, how the hell can a cook at Bagram that never leaves base also be a vet? And to draw it further, a cook at Ramstein, Germany...

I was literally paid by you to legally kill mudshits in Afghanistan with firearms paid for by you. Sorry you couldn’t say that.

Your mom went black while you were killing poor people on the other side of the world. Man, I love saying that line.

thats the result of having an industrialized military my dude. less than 3% of the military ever sees combat. the equipment is where all the war fighting value is at.

>would you like to know more?

>40k a year off the GI bill

bullllshit

nice LARP

they were more concerned about the cert + security clearance, if you know your way around comps, it will be evident in the phone interview. go to "professor messer" for study and just schedule a test for the cert when you think you're ready. network is hardest, security is easiest

>Haha nice man you shot innocent brown children across the world, they were really a threat to my freedom haha right

This but unironically.

If youre going to lie at least be realistic

Your mom fucked genetically superior BBC while you were making the jews' bank accounts a bit bigger.

If you actually think you are protecting someones freedom of speech in the US by shooting a bunch of shitskins, yoi are sadly mistaken. Just admit you are a tool of Jew banker interests, I'm not even judging you, I thoughy abouy joining too for the welfare cheque.

Literally every single one is a giant homo who obviously took it up the butt several times. They make being in the military the biggest part of their life. As if fighting for Israel is heroism.

When I used to work retail, guys would always ask for military discounts no matter the age. It's like buddy the last war you could have fought in is WWI.

They deserve recognition for the trauma they go through. Under Trump their service will be honorable finally. I would hate to go for war for globalists.

nope. not at all. $1900 BAH a month x 12 months + book stipend + Pell Grant refund + scholarship refunds put me at ~39,600.

you have to remember, the VA is paying the school the full tuition no matter how many scholarships or grants you get so all of that money is just kicked back to you 45 days into the semester.

vet here. I don't care that you hate me. lol

When the target has a bomb but he's only a kid so no threat can safely ignore

There it is. It's pretty funny that all the lefties are talking about how the shutdown will affect us in the military, when you same faggots harbor feelings like OP.

Well actually, you're a faggot OP, so this means nothing

>60+ replys

fucking baiters

Does anybody in this thread actually understand anything about the military?
>Shot innocent brown children
First, fucking what. Do you not understand than fighting occurs in places other than the middle east/africa etc.? Second, what is a suicide bomber/literally a kid running in front of a gun. Its almost as if terrorist groups brainwash children into believing they are right.
>that flag
AHAHAHAHA BLACK FUNEE MEME LE 9GAG EPIC WIN ANDE SIX!!!11111 lol so egy dats a kewl kid rite der
>that flag and hes posting the same thing again
See above. But also hahaha jew fune meme log at me aim an oldfag hahaha.
>not understanding the meaning of literally
And? Just because you didn't fight in a war doesn't mean you didn't risk your life. What do you think soldiers in the middle east do? Go up to terrorists and nicely ask them to set down the guns and stop hurting people?

I'v even using a US flag so the blm guy can call me a burger.

Vet here. You know you can have several tabs open at once right? That way, you can shitpost in relevant threads, and pointless ones like this at the same time. Enjoy!

OP is a douche, but not entirely wrong.

In college I watched a guy who had done a tour in Afghanistan get hammered and drink a bottle of shampoo for laughs. I don't think most of the enlisted men are of the highest quality. Most don't join because they're so patriotic. I have a feeling that patriotism comes later down the line when they look back on their lives. Most, though not all, join because they didn't get into college, or to get away from bad circumstances at home, or simply because there were few other options.

>And? Just because you didn't fight in a war doesn't mean you didn't risk your life. What do you think soldiers in the middle east do? Go up to terrorists and nicely ask them to set down the guns and stop hurting people?

So tell me, how many provinces in Afghanistan you lose this year?

I appreciate veterans, but in everyday life, the do come off as whiny welfare queens. Of course they aren't all like that. I hear them brag about getting benefits( "they are considered 88% disabled" ) Yet they work full time jobs and live like any other employee. God bless you, vets, but there is a problem with this phenomena. Also, the Army is the worst,followed by Marines,then Navy.

I understand hating the US military because they fight for Israel but what's your opinion on the Wehrmacht?

This is why on job applications that ask, they specify categories such as "Wartime Campaign Badge Veteran". Having an OIF or OEF deployment puts you in a different status.

This.
I have no respect for servant-slaves of Israel.
You did not protect my freedoms. They were never in danger.

Can you rephrase that? I feel like its just shit google translate. That would explain the misuse of literally too.

Exactly . Kys

14 more years here too. It's not worth it. I'll kill myself before I get there.

Pretty much

You sir are a true Hero!

Don't project your lack of patriotism or unwillingness to place yourself in danger on others.

This.College faculty here. This is how it works.

You white males fight really hard with seals' team six so your womenfolk can enjoy black masculinities.

>>Veterans are the lowest form of human life. Often times too dumb to go to college, they signed up for a glorified welfare organization known as the US military. Here, they sat around playing video games and jerking each other off every day, collecting welfare and claiming PTSD.
You're full of shit and I will bet you 1000 dollars you're too much of a pussy to even make it through the training. The worst soldier in the army is a better man than you.

In fact I think it's you doing the projecting there.

You white males fight really hard with seals' team six so your womenfolk can enjoy black masculinities.

It's a good fight.

He's not wrong you know. A lot of people do join the military because it was their best option.

Yeah, I hate the cocksuckin' vets too, OP. They're massive, massive faggots.

The only time I support the troops is when they turn the guns around on themselves.

You know what's funny? The military accepts pretty much anyone, you just can't be too unhealthy, yet these faggot fucks somehow decide that joining the military has turned them into an elite group of people.

HELLOOOOO. Anyone can fuckin' join the military. Women and trannies are in the military now. You are not special. You joined an organized that pretty much takes anyone with a pulse. Fuckin' dipshits.

What's even worse is when they claim to have "protected your freedom". That's even more mental gymnastics to claim than with their "I am special and elite cause I was a MUHRINE" claims.

You think that others don't join for patriotism or only join because of the benefits; this is because you cannot find patriotic or self-sacrificing sentiments in yourself. You then feel that it does not exist in others.

Holy shit I got chlamydia just from reading that. NEVER fuck a female vet.
t. Marine.

We also pop pills, smoke weed, fuck our friend's girlfriends, and light our farts.

Yeah and then go on welfare? Are you fucking stupid? Chain smoke? You can't smoke in basic OR AIT so again dead wrong. This is just bullshit from some limpwristed faggot.
I'm going to assume a veteran fucked your girl better than you can so now you are here throwing a temper tantrum like a recalcitrant child, trying to use Sup Forums as a safespace. What a cunt.

I didn't care about "duty" or "benefits" or any of that shit. I just wanted a legal and socially acceptable outlet to go kill muslims.

>Attractive women
>Female veterans

Pick one.

You're probably just projecting because a shitload of military wives cheat on their dumbass husbands while they're deployed, so from all of us in the civilian population, thank you for your CERVIX.

yea yea yea

nut up or shut up homo

Still waiting to see evidence of that, maybe Asian chicks...

>Anyone can fuckin' join the military
nope. they fucking hate intelligent people.

t. got kicked out of the chair force for doing nothing wrong. 97 asvab score and now I have a diagnosis of "adjustment disorder" on my medical record

fuck the military

Kek

>You joined an organized that pretty much takes anyone with a pulse. Fuckin' dipshits.
But you can't hack it. Sucks to be a worthless faggot. So this is what playing video games through adolescence turns "men" into.

Maybe so, but I would consider it rare for someone in the infantry or other combat-arms to fall in that category. Especially in a time of war. The more dangerous the job, the less likely it is that someone did it for the more tangible reasons.

>"I don't think most of the enlisted men are of the highest quality."
>...most...

>"Most don't join because they're so patriotic."
>Most...

>"Most, though not all, join because..."
>Most...

If you'd bothered to actually read my post you'd know what I truly believed. It's just that I never met anyone who joined the enlisted ranks of the military instead of going to college if it was an option. I've never me anyone who would rather have spent 6 months or more a year on a shitty Navy ship or on a sweltering desert runway in the middle of nowhere instead of chilling on a college campus with sorority girls and every other fun opportunity that college life provides.

Yawn.