I told you, faggots

I told you, faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2017/02/01/mexico-remittances-reach-almost-27-billion.html
c-span.org/video/?c4710181/senator-mcconnell-objects-military-pay-protection
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Push the fact that the Mexican government and marines were involved in the execution of American citizens. They can still pay.

You think the government can just put a bill to Mexico on the budget?

can't even get the year right

pity reply

idk who you are bu said the same thing

also russia did meddle

You're not a real country. You don't get to comment on the politics of a real country.

Everyone told them.

Nice try, but democrats won't vote for the budget (continuing resolution) because it doesn't have amnesty for the DACAroaches.
The shutdown has nothing to do with the wall.

psst... OP is a faggot

It's 2018

OP, first you build the wall and THEN you make 'em pay for it.

Mexicans living in the USA sent home $26B in 2016.
foxnews.com/world/2017/02/01/mexico-remittances-reach-almost-27-billion.html

That means if Trump starts taxing remittances to Mexico at just 10%, the wall will be paid for in under a decade.

This is not rocket science. Please try harder next time.

yes it goes under tariffs

then why not start taxing them now?
also most of those mexicans are going to get iced

Republicans hate the government. Republicans shut down the government.

They're blocking military pay too.

Senator McConnell Objects to Military Pay Protection
c-span.org/video/?c4710181/senator-mcconnell-objects-military-pay-protection

We could either explain to you for the gorillionth time why this is retarded or you can just gtfo now.

you can say why you think its retarded
you would be wrong

Then why didn't he do it? He said he would. In fact, it's all he ever talked about for 2 years. How he was going to impose tariffs on everyone and basically make America great again that way. Why didn't he do it?

Oh right, because it was complete fucking bullshit and because it was just a scam to get low IQ rural and suburban retard voters to get him into office so that he could eliminate Net Neutrality for his kike friends at Comcast and assume control over the information that gets distributed in America.

So yeah, fuck you nigger.

A child in Africa could have wiped his ass with this paper.

did you happen to see what is part of giving daca people citizenship? a $1000 fine that goes to boarder protection.
$1000 x maybe up to 3 millions = a mexican down payment on the wall ;)

>why didnt he do it
this is not even an argument much less an explanation

Fuck you.

"In America. First you get the money. Then you get the wall. Then you make them pay for it."

>implying Net Neutrality was a good thing

>posting literal fake news
What are you sliding?

Make Mexico pay for it by deporting 13 million illegals mooching off the USA.
Leftists BTFO.

because that requires political capital that could put the wall in jeopardy if done first. first you build the wall, then you turn up the heat.

Yeah, that's what it's all about.

Is he wrong, Sup Forums?

You're dumb.

THEN. SHUT. IT. DOWN.

ah a left meme I see

Hey, OP. you are a fag and the wall will be built.

The wall is a vanity project that is a fucking waste of money.

Well, I rather pay for the wall; that some niggers' Jordans.

if he manages to do it
but ill agree this is not an idiotic anwser

>charge tariffs on mexican imports
>they charge more for their products

At the end of the day, the American consumers of Mexican goods are paying for it, which is still fine by me since I rarely touch that shit even though I live in south fucking Texas.

I voted for Trump, because he was going to do those things

Plus, you are a fag and lover of BBDC

I bet you think israel build a wall for shits and giggles

a wall is meant to keep sub human filth out you mongoloid

You're memes are so bad because they are inherently untrue.

You're trying to fight a war with weapons you don't know how to use.

That's why you fail. Time and time again.

Let them in! Love! Peace!

Consumers always pay the tariffs.

All this stuff is theater to keep everyone distracted. Trump has already started building the wall. When his reelection campaigning goes into full swing, people won't believe how much was accomplished.

This is a guy who has a history of building things ahead of schedule and under budget.

Trump intends to pay for the wall by Mexico indirectly. The taxpayers pay the initial bill, and then Mexico pays by means of tariffs.

Come on, Read some fucking history. NAFTA killed Mexican farmers and USA manufacture. When Trump renegotiates NAFTA, Mexico will have to pay for the wall. Mexico has an an election this year that's why Peña is ignoring Trump.

Sage

I don't get where these comics come from other than pure fiction. No one is saying that. The people who voted for Trump are happy he is doing those things. It's all just liberals playing make believe.

Shoe more shutdown

If he deports their greasy 3rd world asses, that wall will be paid off in no time considering how much Obama was giving away

It's a good thing to shutdown the government tho..

Trump isn't a good negotiator, let's wait to see if he can get the cash before we spend money we don't have.

>When Trump renegotiates NAFTA
Ain't happening. Big business says no and Trump serves their wants.

We will charge an extra $1.00 for each ZOOM card

If the US can steal property and bank accounts of Russians, then why not Mexicans to pay for the wall???

He was either wrong then or he is wrong now.

>United States
>a real country

So who we are? An empire?

Hhahahaha. Kept living to yourself. Life is easy that way. Trump killed the TTP, Paris Climate Accord and it's going to cut UN funding.

Trump thinks he can just shut down the government and hide the FISA abuse memo from the people! Don't let him hide his crimes from Mueller!
#ReleaseTheMemo

BUILD THE WALL!!!

the #schumershutdown won't stop this.

Is Trump a Senator? Did he vote against the bill?

Come on; Don't bother with these lefties; They don't eve know the division of government.

"Erica Alvarado Salinas, 26, Alex Alvarado, 22, and Jose Angel Alvarado, 21, all American citizens"
>American
>Those names

La barbie, also had US citizenship.

I do fully support you guys put a harsher citizenship test, or whatever or never let mexicans in america again.

Vote was almost unanimously democrats wanting to shut down, and repubs wanting to keep govt going. Nice try op

Op is poor
Lol