Does anyone else's work have a "persons of color" lunch?

Other urls found in this thread:

mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/365black.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XHuXj_rYLS0
twitter.com/365Black
youtube.com/watch?v=ssvRIIpVZ1Y
youtu.be/ynEQmuToXSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kfc at the cafeteria yes

Plz elaborate

Nope. But a reminder that old Lindsay is best Lindsay.

Coworkers that aren't white all get together twice a month for lunch. Supposedly free food. Last week they went to karaoke.

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

Mean Girl-era Lohan

Unf...

i love this pasta user

10/10

>literally self segregation

my Uni has private graduation ceremonies who don't want to walk with white people

Not getting two filets with two big macs?

Why live?

Freaky Friday/Herbie...

for brown people**

fillet is easily the most gross thing at McDonalds

wow, you are a serious fucking autist.
also
>eating fast food

White people do not eat at McDonalds anymore.
McDonalds and Burger King serve nigger food.
Both of these shi+holes have gone 100% Fast-Food ghetto fuxated. Period.
Have some self respect. If you must eat out then go to Wendy's or Chik-fil-A.
In our area these are the only two places that still have any sense of clean and don't employ 100% coons behind the counter.

you are a fucking disgusting and autistic pleb
why do you have an EU flag when you're clearly american?

hes been posting amerimutt maymays

I very rarely eat fish and would never get it from Mickey ds, but papa Trump likes it so that's good enough for me

> EU Flag...

You can even see this in ads. They pander to niggers.

OH MY! I forgot to add....

Vikings 7 - Eagles 38
Go Eagles!
We is GOING to the Superb Owl !!

(pic related, yes I am in Philly, and the Philly Police are all up and down Broad Street as I type this in place to keep order when the game let's out...)

That doesn’t sound legal.

like you give a shit, you'd probably get angry if non white people called you out for having a white only lunch you fucking cunt. Also you're probably one of those people that go "we should have a white only lunch then!" FUCK Y OU.

Who cares? Who is going to sue to get included? there wont be any other damages. A free lunch isn't worth it if you have to have it around coworkers.

WTF is a person of color lunch? Like a table for the POC's?

Does Chick-fil-A count

I wish I could shoot myself in the head rn

everyday is phone blaring, loud talking, chewing with mouths open POC lunch at work

No, we stopped hiring POC's after we realized we needed qualified individuals, not a token.

No matter what you fags say about the state of Britain, but we are still a good 15-20 years away from that level.

Why would yellows want to eat with nigs and shitskins? I know I wouldn't.

You know why this story is great ? Anons go back and read it but imagine from a woman's perspective. She would sound like any other feminist in the world today

Normies find it desirable and even somewhat expected, to notice others around them. There isn't anybody tracking you or judging you for eating in your car, she was merely showing interest in you and inviting contact as a way to get to know you.

No shit the civil rights MLK kikewagon made whites having their own spaces or events illegal and we want those rights back, meanwhile nogs get to do it AND fuck our shit up.

>working with "persons of color"

We have eight whites and two jews at my work and I'm not happy about the jews.

God damn its pasta faggot. Lurk fucking more.

Who would have a white only lunch?

Chic-fil-a is white conservative not black.

Breading not thick enough
Peanut oil not not unhealthy enough
Costs money

I do, every single day. I don't really associate with non whites, not by choice - I'm just hardly around any. But I wouldn't want it any other way.

Do you invite other whites and call it your "white only lunch" or do you just sit at your desk silent and alone and think it really hard?

My office is 90% Indian so every day pretty much

t. 6000 pound Ameridiabetuss

Neither. We just prefer each other's company and hardly having to interact with the pajeets and abduls. Why name it or label it.

I wish I could write like this

BK's actually pretty alright.

I don't get this shit, the problem with the black community has been stated over, and over again. The fact they have a "black community" and refuse to give up black identity. Now it's just getting fucking worse. Jesus.

Truth. There is no white community and i'm fine with that, just have a community.

Yeah, don't follow the example of your aborted son user.

mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/365black.html

youtube.com/watch?v=XHuXj_rYLS0
They've been doing it for decades

I love McDonalds and hate spics and niggers.

You can’t stop me.

SAVAGE AS FUCK!

We have one black intern in my company of 60+ people. I walked into HR and said "Hey, we got one, now people can't call us racists anymore," and they all just laughed.
>tfw company of pretty redpilled folks in a liberal state

>I love Mcdonalds
Mcdonalds is garbage "food".

Whatever makes you feel better chap

i don't remember seeing any hot sauce bottles on the tables.

This is my favorite sentence ever
I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee

I got served by a tranny at McDonald's and literally threw out the food. It actually made me gag grabbing the bag from it

Chik Fil A has a hot sauce and I've never seen a nig nog there. McDonalds is shitty cheap food that panders to nignogs.

twitter.com/365Black

Niggers behind the counter is what finally made me stop eating McDonalds. When I saw a negress go from sweeping to helping on the line without washing her hands, that was the last straw.
I go the the Christian chicken sandwhich place now because they run that shit like a dictatorship.

best brudda.. you know de wey

>What's for dinner lads?
>For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.
>One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".
>Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.
>I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

>Wendy

what is mcChicken's sauce?

>

You retard, you don't have a community at all if you don't have at least an implicit ethnic community. The muds aren't going to let you have anything if you are just an isolated bugman.

You should invite him/her to a POC lunch.

Salmonella.

We have “bukkake lunch party” once per week. It is usually fun but semen catcher is for my turn next. Not looking forward to.

saved

Chic-fil-a confirmed white and based

If anything of value came out of this thread, I guess it is this.

Special sauce. ;-]
youtube.com/watch?v=ssvRIIpVZ1Y

>tfw Burgers making burgers...

I'm going to bed with a smile user, thanks.

>obsequious
This word needs to be used more often in everyday conversations.

I also prefer to eat alone in the parking lot. At work people will bother me and not let me enjoy my meal and in the restaurant I am unable to not pay attention to what other people are doing and usually what people do in public annoys me for one reason or another.

Get fucking outed

do you mean do niggers I work with eat mud?
youtu.be/ynEQmuToXSw

But I like the buttermilk crispy chicken sandwich, guess i’m a nigger now.