Why isn’t there a thread about this?

California to register illegal aliens to vote. How is this possible?
beta.latimes.com/politics/la-me-pol-ca-motor-voter-law-20151016-html-htmlstory.html
Basically the story is, all you have to do to get a drivers license in California is say you’re legal. BOOM, no proof required. You’re issued a drivers license.
California decided a few years ago to register all drivers to vote, automatically.
mercurynews.com/2016/12/28/dmv-licensed-800000-undocumented-immigrants-under-2-year-old-law/

lasvegastribune.net/calif-gov-jerry-brown-signs-bill-allowing-illegal-immigrants-vote/
Isn’t this treason? What’s next, will California allow pets to vote? How is this possible?
I don’t think it will change many things in California, but it’s definitely not right.
frontpagemag.com/fpm/267728/acorn-sues-california-allow-more-illegals-vote-matthew-vadum

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hq12_aRZJ7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am thinking that someone is going to jail for this.

Lol

Shit. Forgot I’ve filtered California. Found the thread. Sorry anons

DoJ is already getting the ball running on arrests for leadership of sanctuaries. POTUS is already a big opponent of voter fraud. It stands to reason he will direct the AG to move forward with arresting those responsible for this.

>Isn’t this treason? What’s next, will California allow pets to vote? How is this possible?
If it gets that delegate count up, don't think California isn't considering it.

Don't be a retard. Only emotional support animal will be able to vote.

>Basically the story is, all you have to do to get a drivers license in California is say you’re legal. BOOM, no proof required.
Commiefornian here. They can do this already since they allowed illegals to have driver's license because they don't really require you to present proof of citizenship when voting

Looks like California won't participate in federal elections anymore.

lmao @ that screenshot. please kill off what remains of your tax base california. please, PLEASE make it as swift as possible.

I wish, but that never seems to happen ever. Really, california should get penalized in federal elections, lose all federal aid, and a couple hundred of their government officials should suffer felonies.

Republicans are for states rig--

Honestly, if a terrorist cell ran through and just killed everyone in Sacramento and San Francisco I'd bake them cookies and leave them outside like they were Santa Claus. Trump can come in and clean them out later afterwards.

You don't have the right to compromise the safety of the whole country. Inviting illegal aliens in, giving them welfare, and encouraging them to vote for you is most definitely not a state right.
At bare minimum

>watches in stunned silence

They’ve been doing this in California for fucking years. Oregon too.

well im probably going to be moving out of California in a couple years, and these laws are making it less likely i'll change my mind. A fucking miracle needs to happen in november or there's no way.

This. This. This.

I am waiting to see if there is more to this story before getting my panties in a twist, but how fucked is it that it is now a plausible thing to consider the most populous state in the nation to do?

Truly, the big one needs to come and drown the leftwing Californian oligarchs in the Pacific.

Come to Idaho, white man.

The sub human mexishits that infest California are non-existent out here.

Not to mention our sheriffs and cops are "racist" as fuck and any spics that do come into town get fucked with by the police.

I white flighted the fuck outta Southern Mexifornia to nice white Boise, Idaho.

I go weeks without encountering a mexican out here.

Life is good.

14/88

Yeah I understand the drivers license. Illegals were getting drunk and slamming their cars into people. My neighbor lost his sister to a drunk wetback. Guy just left back to Mexico. So to legitimize wetbacks paying insurance, they had to give them a license. Colorado does it too.
Colorado doesn’t register them to vote. That’s the issue.

Actually if citizenship is no longer a requirement to vote, they should just open it up. Set up a web site, court the Germans and the Swedes too. I'm sure they'd swing left.

You can already register pets to vote in california if you want, as long as they are democrats pretty much anything goes in California....make up 14 roommates that all live with you along with all your dead relatives and 15 cats, no problemo in cali. live in completely different country sith no ties to the Sate of California? Thats okay too, just register online and vote by mail, we’ll send your ballot to Thailand, New Zealand, Figi, china, Tibet, north korea, eveybody votes in California, and if our actualy citizens get a completely legal proposition in that goes against what we want and it passes, we just have the 9th circuit declare it unconstitional and go about our nefarious plans anyway. What do you mean you passed a proposition to abide by the Constitution? thats unconstitutional, shut up pay all the taxes, income tax, state income tax, property tax, sales tax, gas tax, mileage tax, road tax, school district tax, recylables tax, natual gas tax, water tax, garbage and waste tax, recyling tax, cell phone tower usage tax, cable and satellite tax, internet service tax, internet service provider tax, sales tax on purchases bought in states without sales tax, sugary drink tax, plastic bag tax, water useage during a drought tax,

The AG of California stated last week that they will prosecute any businesses co-operating with ICE agents in relation to illegal immigrant sweeps and colour me fucking surprised the AG is a Latino. These faggots are going to start agitating for political autonomy for Southern California under the pre-text it is majority Latino.

Prosecute and fine $10k per incident. Also, you dont even have to be the company that calls ICE, if a random customer calls ICE, CA AG will still prosecute and fine the business owner

The Feds are surrounding California. They have been lawless for FAR too long. This AG will do jail time if he persists.

These are 100% applicable grounds to send in the National Guard to stop this seditious shit. Drives me nuts knowing Twitter and MSM would do nothing but draw Nazi comparisons. These people are insane.

Additionally, the CA legistatur is trying to shut down all gun shops by declaring them illegal forselling without a CA permit, even if they have all the federal documentation and thave filled out the paperwork and paid the fees for the additional new state of CA license, the state is refusing to issue the permits and asking sherrifs departments to arrest business owners for operating illegally.

Glad someone else noticed it

kek
I didn't even notice him there he looked so natural

just wait for a court case from the gun shop owner to go to the supreme court which will then, once again, tell califucks to fuck off and respect people's right to a gun

Just when I thought they had done all unthinkable things, they take it yet one step further. How can they do it? Their mind operates on a whole different level

California must bend the knee.

The first few times I saw this I never noticed him. He is by far my favorite person ever.

Dude I could not handle the cold in ID. Going to Big Bear freezes me up, and its like 50 degrees on the slopes.

T. Burbank

This is old news

No wonder Colorado has gotten so fucking busy

Please fuck off, Californians, unless you plan to vote Red and settle somewhere Blue

Guys, I moved out of California a couple weeks ago. Can I laugh at them now?

>2015

Is she unshooped? Because damn

Roberto or whatever the hell that little Mexican dude's name is, is easily one of the better memes to come out of Sup Forums. Does he know he's famous?

Nobody fucking knows anymore desu, maybe they've always been Natty. Maybe they've always been shooped

If you do your part and vote in your new state, yes.

it's ok, she's a jew

>How is this possible?

California is corrupt as fvck. The attorney general just said businesses will be fined if they comply with federal law and report illegals/work with ICE. I seriously hope that the DOJ cracks down on any and all government officials who are allowing this sanctuary state bs to progress. No jail for these traitors, a bullet is a much better option for them.

F to pay respects to Orange County. That was old school conservative California.

2015 is when they decided it should change. The deadline for it to be implemented is April 2018. Right in time for the next election.

California is a rogue state and Trump needs to reign them in or risk losing face.

Damn this guy is ugly as fuck. Plus he's got womanly hips and his name is Lena. He should just transition into becoming a woman.

>California to register illegal aliens to vote. How is this possible?

idk, how is it legal for illegal spics to vote in chicago? all they do is go to a polling place and ask for a ballot. in my neighborhood they dont ask for i.d, or proof of address,most of the south side perhaps all chicago is like this.

Beauty and the Train Wreck.

Triple parentheses are for Jews not implying things, retard. Lurk e

Why do Coloradans get so fussy over people moving to their state? We've had millions of third world mud bloods and fag hipster Midwesterner moving to New York for years and you guys bitch over a few Californians.

Because you faggots have had traffic since forever
I used to be able to get up the mountains in a reasonable amount of time

The illegal immigrant drivers license is different from the regular drivers license, the beaner card doesn't let you auto-enroll in voting.

SOMEBODY HELP US

She looks like a 50 year old spinster already trying to match the elegance of tay.

Voter fraud already happens in California. Then don't check ids--all you need is a name and address.

please send us like 100k ice agents. we need to get rid of all the illegals. we have been sold out. we need federal intervention asap. send ICE!!

You came to Idaho, didn't you?

fucking hope so.

true if fucked

No, I moved to Arizona. Why?

Flyover states must bend the knee, never forget who feeds you

I am relocating from 98% white New Hampshire to New Mexico... will I see any spics there?

there was, three years ago when the article was published. where were you?

CA AG is an idiot political appointee.
I don't know why the AG acts like the people of California support him. Nobody voted for him.

New Mexico has more hispanics as a percentage than any other state...

It's browner than mexico.

What do you think?

They should just be reverted back to a territory until they can get their shit together. And limit their ability to register to vote after moving to other states so they can't just metastasize into other states.

its like fifty percent but there are so few people you may not interact with as many as if you lived in LA..

why isn't anything being done about this? it's obviously been going on for years. I need to get out of this fucking country.

the only way things will be set straight again is if the people revolt and it's never going to fucking happen.

I can't stand this fucking shit. if they win 2020 by fraud I'm gonna lose my shit. everyone knows damn well Moore lost because of fraud. if it keeps happening we are absolutely fucked.

THREE YEARS AGO THEY DECIDED TO CHANGE THE LAW. it’s actually going to be implemented in April. I’ve already explained this, you non reading troglodyte. Don’t you have some Hillary threads to make?

I have an idea! Why doesn't everyone in /pol just move to california and colonize it???

There must be millions of anons here we must be able to swing the votes farther right.

Plus who doesn't want to live in california?

Won't companies just rent an office out of state?

it's now only a misdemeanor to knowingly infect someone with AIDS in the golden shower state. nothing should surprise you about them anymore.

It's worth mentioning that many of these "hispanics" descend from families that have been there for longer than the United States has existed.

Captcha: FARMACIA DARK LANE

thanks I sound like a dick when you put it like that..

Because they turn your state into California

If you haven't been to the Southwest before, worth mentioning that many people look as Mexican or Indian as it gets, very dark complexions from so much sun, but culturally they have been integrated for generations... they speak better "broadcast English" than you or I do, assuming that you're originally from New Hampshire. But unfortunately this region is on the front lines of the immigration crisis. I remember seeing Mexican shantytowns creeping across the border when I drove through El Paso to New Mexico, and this was about 15 years ago.

>Basically the story is, all you have to do to get a drivers license in California is say you’re legal. BOOM, no proof required. You’re issued a drivers license.

i thought this was already the case since like a year ago at least

>California decided a few years ago to register all drivers to vote, automatically.

oh, right

Idaho has flooded with Californians who are turning the state blue.

Fucks sake can no one here read??
THE LAW IS BEING IMPLEMENTED IN APRIL 2018

Can we just "misfire" a nuke or ten into the entire west coast?

>someone is going to hail for this
It's California, you only go to jail if you uphold the law,

She looks more like a teenage boy thsn anything else.

as a californian i will roll to see this done. we need to be nuked more than any other state.

Unfortunately the Californians follow the companies out of state and bring their fucked up marxist politics with them. They are like a plague.

Target the San Andreas fault to trigger a 10+ earthquake so it just falls into the ocean. 30 -50 miles East from the coast California isn't that bad.

Can a person from any country do this? Can say, a Canadian show up, get a license and a job, and be protected from ice?

I know a Canadian who moved to California and eventually became a US citizen, ama.

Fuck off sodomite, you ruined this state's political dynamic and created an eastern succession movement, that alone would be reason enough to hate your kind. We hate you because you
>Made Denver as unlivable as L.A
>Made our mountains require permits
>Ate up our scarce water supply
>Made slumlords rich
>Fucked up the weed legislation and made us get sued by Nebraska
>Lowered our wages, and raised the cost of living
>Fucked up our roads with traffic
>Drove our local spots out of business with hipster bars
>Fucking ate up our budget for the ski train to fix the roads, setting the economy back by a decade
I would rather have mexicans than calimutts.

It's a perfect plan

there are, unironically, a lot of "white" Hispanics in NM. Not all but many Hispanics around here are descendants of Spanish colonialists from hundreds of years ago who didn't race mix because the local Indian tribes weren't conquered until relatively recently.

And then they wonder why nobody takes the election counts from Los Angeles seriously.

Yes, this is a good documentary, if you can tolerate the fat jewboy narrator: youtube.com/watch?v=Hq12_aRZJ7o

Democrats are in power and want to remain in power.

You are cancer cells that metastasize to othet states and create other liberal shitholes. Stay the fuck home.