TESTOSTERONE RATES IN THE WEST HAVE DROPPED 60% IN 40 YEARS

I unironically believe this is the cause of 90% of the problems facing the West today. How do we escape it?

independent.co.uk/news/science/sperm-count-west-men-health-drop-60-per-cent-years-modern-life-a7859491.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/2009/090113/full/news.2009.21.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop using wifi?

>sperm = testosterone

Autistics are flooded with testosterone in the womb

nature.com/news/2009/090113/full/news.2009.21.html

Autism is a superpower

feminism destroyed generations of men. our bodies are dead.

Meanwhile there has been no change for Asian men

sounds like we are slowly heading into a Children of Men type situation.

RADIATION FROM CELL PHONES.

shit, I missed that, my mutt genes are showing. bad thread, can't delete now though

virile strong Asian men
impotent Western White men

>question
>2011
>suddenly like science if i think it agrees with my preconceived notions

Not at all, this is just the return of natural selection. If you're a big fat bastard who hasn't run a mile since high school and downs 4 beers a night then yeah your swimmers are going to be a little fucky, I strongly suspect that if corrected for obesity and lifestyle we'd see very different numbers.

higher test = higher sperm generation you retard

thats not how it works

>correlation = always 100% dependent variables
>t. Austurdian

So a trap is as likely to impregnate as a chad?

Probably linked to being raised more by mothers than fathers showing them how to hunt and shit? Also depression from not having a fulfilling life (eg herbivores).

it says west not Caucasian retard. if an ugly fucking gook like yourself is living the same life style in the same environment then they will experience the same results. you being in the united states and collecting pictures of mixed families with ugly kids to post on Sup Forums probably means you don't ever get laid so i'm sure you don't worry about that either way.

Autistic White men have more testosterone than Asian men. Autism comes from an excess of testosterone.

Tiny penis and the least sexualized race on the planet talking shit. So when can i fuck you boypusi?

Start sucking dick. By swallowing the sperm of other men, you make your fertility better.

Is this shit reversible by lifestyle changes or is the entire generation fucked?

Not even one of them is good looking, not even sure a pedo would want a go at these future perma virgins and angry sexless dykes.

this guy gets it