There are still a few people who identitify as "atheists" in 2018

Even a few on this board. How can a human being go through life with such ignorance..? Is it largely authority issues? Childish rebellion? Bitterness for physical deformities? What is the root cause of the anomaly that is the fedora.

the only reason i know God exists is because of DMT

im also not afraid of dying now.

Why are christcucks so in need of an afterlife?

Romans 1
18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, (etc)
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

>nothing matters, nothing happens after we die
>btw, we have souls

This kind of bait is pretty unsportsman like mate. Similar to shooting retared angry fish in a barrel.

There's something funny about people claiming to be Christian Sup Forums. I'm sorry I just don't believe you.

Your pretty prose written by humans is not an answer. The universe does not owe you an afterlife.

>implying an afterlife is a good thing
>implying eternal nothingness wouldn't be a blessing
Do you fear judgement?

>parents didn't shove religion down my throat as a kid
>turn out atheist

Crazy how that works

I overcame the human inability to grapple with death in my teens. Religion is nothing more than a balm to assuage fears about dying. There is no afterlife, fact. Given that eternal nothingness just is, it can neither be good nor a loss.

I'm working on becoming Catholic.

Trad Catholic, the only kind.

If everyone was a rational atheist, our government top priority would be biological immortality research, it would have a budget higher than the defense budget

None of that was a response.
What are these fears you're talking about? Describe them.
>eternal nothingness just is, it can neither be good nor a loss
In the context of a comparison to alternatives, it can.

Why? What's rational atheism?

It's easy to go through life being and athiest. No worries, or cares. Who cares about after life? I care about now. I enjoy being free of all that nonsense and bs that clutters the brain.

They can legitimate find contradictions in the Scofield Bible so they think it's wrong

They don't bother to check the original
Or read
Verboten 11 essays on the Bible

There are still a lot of people who identify as "religious," in 2018. Even a lot on this board. How can a human go through life with such ignorance..? Is it largely authority issues? Childhood indoctrination? Bitterness for mental deficiencies? What is the root cause of the anomaly that is the kippah/turban/taqiyah/biretteas?

Nice b8
Prove your god actually exists

I really don't pay too much attention to atheists anymore. They're all miserable and/or have a victim complex.

If you're an atheist, why not kill your self right now? Then you'd meet my god.

After a couple minutes of observation, then you'd meet my devil.

The fuck is the original? If you say KJV? Neck yourself

Nobody wants to identify as atheist because of all the Fedoras

Why not do the same? If your gahd is so great, why are you hanging out with the mudslimes and athiests when you could be clubbin' wit da jebus?

>How can a human being go through life with such ignorance..?

I've just never felt any kind of religious urge. There's never been a single moment in my life where I've looked at the world and all the things in it and felt there was a guiding hand behind it all. The whole concept just seems to go straight over my head, but I don't begrudge people who do have faith in one God or another; it's not my place to tell anyone what they should or shouldn't believe.

Pretty much this. DMT use awakens a part of the human brain that has been dormant for generations. Humanity used to have a deep connection to existence beyond their carnal flesh bodies and 5 senses. Now atheists think they're enlightened by being brain dead drones.

Suicide is a sin, clearly. Also, God has work for me here.

I simply don't find the argument convincing.

I work in a hospital. I used to work next to the NICU, so every day I'd be right next to kids dying for no reason. Miracles didn't happen and God didn't show up to ease the kids' passage.

If there's a God, he doesn't give a fuck about humans.

Mike pence is a muslim, masquerading as a christian.

>Mike pence is a muslim, masquerading as a christian.

He's the one that keeps bugging the white house.

>(((1 post by this ID)))
>on the topic of Christ cucks and other religious fags

Read the King James Bible & come back when you're done

>God has work for me here.
So much for free will....

>(((samefagging)))
How embarrassing...

>changing your flag
Respond to

There is no such thing as rational atheism. Atheism is what causes trannies and extreme left freakshows.

>There are still a few people who identitify as "atheists" in 2018

Oh shit, did we discover proof for the existence of god? Nobody told me. Guess I'll convert to your specific branch of protestant christianity then.

I wish there was nothing. I wish I could just go to sleep forever. Oblivion sounds comforting. The thought of facing judgement for my innumerable wrongdoings is TERRIFYING!

This is why people choose atheism. The truth is too much for them to handle: they will one day face JUDGEMENT. So instead they make up a comforting lie that nothing we do matters and you can be a hedonist degenerate because oblivion awaits us all.

Says the confederate flag sporting larper.

>How embarrassing...

Well, mike pence DID say that he had access to a mind control system, and it's the one that belongs to germany... Angela merckels mind control grid.

>If there's a God, he doesn't give a fuck about humans.

Came here to say this. I’m agnostic as I got old enough to realize that it’s a pointless debate based on faith or lack thereof. I simply don’t know if a God figure exists. But if he does he’s pretty fucking cruel to let life descend to this level.

Brah your opinions have seriously been discarded already

Ummm no, the reality of existence being finite is what led to the creation of religion. Fuck you people are dense.

I have a feeling there is something out there. What it is? No idea. But something is there. My belief in a afterlife is stronger in a belief in a god. I have prayed many times. Felt ignored. But who am I do demand attention from god?

100% what this guy is saying. Hallucinogens proved to me that there is real 'good' and 'evil' in this world. No we don't have control over everything but it's been shown to me that if you tune in to the good wavelengths and follow that direction you will generally get better results!
Now as to the bible. I think that's a lot of stories written by human beings.
There's definitely good and bad in the world though, and they are real forces. Engaging too much with the bad ones, you will get rekt. That's all I know. Heaven or hell? Not sure.

Oy vey be a little atheist & materialist little goy, consume my products & then go to hell for denying Christ

I've read much of it. Beautiful writing; the kids still died in agony for no reason.

I'll take Ecclesiastes, though.

Got anything better?

does shock therapy work for atheists too?

My flag's the same as it was.
Respond to or admit you're just a leftyfag here to shill your degeneracy

>implying all Atheists are materialists

Address the free will issue. Your trite little diatribe contains no facts. Your superstition is a sham.

Why would God need to intervene at every little inconvenient moment in this world?
-oh no, some kids died! It's anuddah Shoah!

If they accepted Jesus then they're in a better place, and if they never got a chance to accept god then they're still in a better place.

No. I'm agnostic and think that trannies are mentally ill.

Do you not understand that this is literally your opinion and nothing more? There is no proof anything you say is correct. It’s blind faith. How can you build an existence on such feeble sand?

Bill Gates is an atheist and his conclusion is that there is no evidence of god, or at least the bible god. I agree with him

Religions dying out the world over... Crazy muzzies plan is to take everything else down with them...

Of course they don't. I do believe in God, it's essentially the cosmic egg theory though. Minus us becoming another God. As we are God experiencing itself.

What else would they be? They literally believe nothing exists but the material.

Dude. Wasn't Christ a Jew?
As a Christian, don't you worship the Old Testament, a document written by Jews?
Didn't Jesus say "I was sent only to help the Children of Israel?" To which the woman replied "Surely even DOGS deserve scraps from the master's table" the only point at which he relented? Was she not to Jesus a "shabbos goy"? A good little goy?
Didn't Jesus curse an innocent fig tree because it was unable to produce fruit out of season and on command?
Aren't these all Jewish fairytales?
Can you believe in God without believing in Jewish fairytales?
Mabe you can.
I certainly believe in good and evil and I pledge to goodness. But I dont know if I believe the fairytales in the bible because I also read history, and this shit just ain't addin' up!

Cool? Wanna bust out a based black guy to prove niggers don't cause crime while you're at it?

What degeneracy? Have I buggered children like a priest? No. Have I stolen the retirements from housebound elderly through TV evangelism in the name of some gahd? No.

Those who understand that existence owes you no afterlife are not devoid of understanding of the human condition. That understanding actually is better able to provide a basic behavioural underpinning that is more ethical than your dogma.

It's ignorance, arrogance and obstinacy.

Jesus is not a Jew, he's not an African, he's not a nigger, he's not a blond white aryan, he's the son of he father & Jesus is king.

But being a human means you sin everyday. By accepting Jesus into your life, all your sins are forgiven. So there is literally no reason for you not to kill yourself right now and go to heaven. That you do not is proof that deep down you are not really sure if what you believe is true.

wow americans are so fucking dumb

Illogical as shit. If that were the case? You'd be immoral to spread your jebus cult in the first place. How do you reconcile this?

And your belief is unproven, unprovable and nothing more than personal opinion.

God doesn't have to intervene, but then he's the absentee God that I mentioned elsewhere.

And by the logic in your second paragraph, all kids would be better off dead. Didn't think that one through, did you?

I am an Atheist. I do believe in an afterlife. I also believe the Universe was created by a eternal multiverse. I know the Gods of the religions are all myths. I love my love ones and practice altruism with all who are good.

go to bed mike

Religiosity and superstition is a deeply embarrassing aspect of human nature.

Even more embarrassing than wearing a fedora.

Yeah it's called faith. But atheists pretend to know for sure when they have absolutely no idea.

I have no problem with pascal's wager.

Not all.

cool story bro. Funny thing about the Crusades they actually failed hard in the end, didn't they. Oh and that 4th was pretty embarrassing, was it not? Christian knights parading whores on the Patriarch's throne in Hagia Sophia? Donkeys carting looted gold, slipping on blood... Crusaders, man! Really moral! And P.S. you never fought int one.

I don't think so, Tim

>But atheists pretend to know for sure when they have absolutely no idea.

Stop being a dumb cunt. Atheism/theism is belief not knowledge.

>I'm an atheist
>god exists

Pick one

>facesofreligion.jpg

religious belief is a mental illness

>And by the logic in your second paragraph
The religiously inculcated have no ability or use for logic. If they did, they would not be able to believe the dross that is the bible or torah or koarn....

If Christ was so high and mighty he would have smitten the filthy jews away, turning the other cheek is a gay move. I bet christians are ready to turn the other cheek when Jamal comes for their wives.

>Have I buggered children like a priest?
Yes.
> Have I stolen the retirements from housebound elderly through TV evangelism in the name of some gahd?
Yes.

They're the same as you.
>understanding of the human condition
And you're not able to describe what that is.

Respond or admit that you're a leftyfag shilling degeneracy.

The free will issue is for atheists, by the way, since it'd be the most readily observable evidence of the non-physical.

IDOLS WILL SPEAK AND MOVE ABOUT

The crusades were a success, fool. They pushed Muslims out of Europe. Also, Constantinople deserved it- they refused to help the crusade yet were the ones who demanded help. Constantinople was sacked so the relics in it would be taken back to Western Europe where they belonged.

>I have no problem with pascal's wager.

But does that not negate the idea of faith? If you believe simply because you believe acting appropriate is a free pass either way, that’s not pure faith, which would never lower itself to a wager. Ask a Muslim if Pascal has any influence on his existence. That’s pure raw faith.

>The crusades were a success, fool. They pushed Muslims out of Europe
>they pushed muslims out of europe
>success
>muslims out of europe
>success
>muslims
>europe
fuck me you're stupid

Obviously religious people don't understand how embarrassing and primitive they are... that's why they're religious.

Nothing can be done. We see the world from different perspectives.

Are you retarded?
The Crusades did not "push the Muslims out of Europe".
The first Crusade was begun in 1095 and its target was Jerusalem. This was a temporary success but most of the remaining Crusades were dedicating to protect that fragile beachhead, which was eliminated within 200 years. The Crusades in the end were NOT a success. All that land was taken back by the Muslims. They also took over Constantinople. Something the "Christians" themselves did to their FELLOW CHRISTIAN Byzantines, in the 4th Crusade.
Simple question: are you fucking retarded? Yes or no.
Because if the answer is no, shut your damn mouth and go read some history. If the answer is yes, my apologies to you, gentle child. Go and enjoy your retardism. Surely God will have mercy on your innocent little soul.

>>Have I buggered children like a priest?
>Yes.
How so? More deflection from those who can not logically or empirically prove that they have a grasp of reality. Prove that your god exists.

Prove, moreover, that you can have free will, yet gahd have a plan and work for you to do. They are mutually exclusive states. Logically they can not both be correct.

How about you fuck on back to Indonesia & stop reading Muslim history propaganda produced in Qatar

>opinions
Let me tell you and everybody who reads this post this. I am personally a Humanist and respect all life, I could give a flying fuck about muh (((money))) or muh (((power))). I don't need some contradictory book to tell me what's right and wrong, muh slaves should obey muh masters and let's kill people outside working on Sunday among other (((things))). I could write a book with deeper meaning and better message, but won't matter because it won't have the certain (((things))) in it that people want. Everybody knows why they like religion. People choose to believe even though they don't really, just so they can use it as a excuse to me muh top dog, when most of these "alpha males" never been in a adult fight in their lives or any real male situation.

I find this whole situation to be adult children, when your kids are young you tell me about muh Santa Claus and muh Easter bunny and muh Tooth Fairy. But once they reach a certain age mommy and daddy have to sit down and tell them the truth. Anybody who's caught believing in the Tooth Fairy at thirty-three is considered a first class dunce. So if a flying fairy who steals your tooth and leaves a dollar is obviously fake, then who can talking snakes and burning bushes be real?

"NO NO NO little Timmy, stop believing that crazy wacko shit for THIS crazy wacko shit"

Wake the fuck dude, who's really the children in all this. We all feeling to live a life up in muh clouds for eternity, BORING and unrealistic if I do say so myself. But if THAT'S what helps you compensate for being afraid or not doing what you wanted too in life then so be it.

In closing, if it helps you become a better person then so be it; but be careful to not get seduced by the idols.

I'm an apatheist. Catholics fucking children and turning marxist tainted my baptism. Moved to the south, and saw that southern baptists were really no better now. Just decided to say fuck it and do my own thing.

Waiting on an explicitly pro-white Christian sect to start up before I even think about serving the Lord again.

>not understanding geopolitics
Imagine being this indoctrinated

Go back to your (((evolutionary))) theories that have never been proven after hundreds of billions of dollars in research has been dumped into them

Religions are the original viral meme. It is plainly obvious that they do not describe or predict the objective universe, to everyone that wasn't indoctrinated as a child.

Of course, the fact that human religions are poppycock has nothing at all to do with the actual existence or nonexistence of a higher power/powers.

What I find more interesting is the possibility that holding demonstrably false and/or unprovable beliefs may lead to better outcomes than sticking to the truth, especially in aggregate. The viral meme could actually be a beneficial symbiote rather than a parasite.

We should put all the homosexuals in reeducation camps. Based on how degenerate they are and how much they were involved in the political movement, they'd be sentenced to public corporal punishment. Ideally it would be naked or bare bottom canings or strappings, televised live for a fee. Then we-

Oh, shit, this is the religious shitposting thread isn't it? Woops, haha.