Why does the Haitian government not pay people to pick up the garbage?

why does the Haitian government not pay people to pick up the garbage?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/abandoned-houses-detroit-2011-2
detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2015/03/16/detroit-foreclosed-properties-auction/24829395/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyTKghyoXIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>paying trash to remove itself
what are they the alt right?

cause haiti is a shithole

where should they move it to?

cuz they are living a simpler life
Varg would be impressed

it will just come back
the best hope is training the niggers not to throw trash everywhere
but we all know training niggers is no easy feat

And where does this trash go?

an area constructed to hold tons of garbage: a dump

and i mean an actual dump, not haiti

Picking up problem is the property problem. If people would own their land, they would care for it and improve it. They do not own it and can not care less. Simple as that.

Port-au-Prince, Haiti, is one of the largest cities in the world without a central sewage system. There are no sewers connecting sinks, showers and toilets to hulking wastewater treatment plants. Most of the more than 3 million people in the metro area use outhouses, and much of that waste ends up in canals, ditches and other unsanitary dumping grounds where it can contaminate drinking water and spread disease.

That's bullshit. I don't own any land and I don't litter, neither do most other Swedes.

Money spent on public services is money that can't be spent on gold bathtubs.

You are over estimating niggers now.

Solution: have more babies.

Sweden is a lab to test every anti-economic policy there is simultaneously.
Sorry pal, you are just a lab rat for the anglo.

Just looking at that pictures, has no one decided to go and start making clay/mud bricks and building what would be a hovel or something that is able to take on rain?

If i was put in that situation the first thing i would do is try to make a safe weather proof home. These people are helpless and cant do anything. You could throw a trillion in aid a year at that place. The only difference is you would see broken down cars everywhere, guns, and drugs.

Damn, you went full retard with this one on so many levels

if things are so bad at these places, why dont they sell the land to the usa or someone similar ? and have us run it?

>Solution: have more babies.

Yes 10 babies per woman! Cant feed them so lets eat mud.

So you believe that if the aid money that the US gave it every year was put into creating a large hole in the ground for dumping trash everyone who unite together and pick the trash and burry it and then re-build haiti into a first world country? When would the space program start?

Let me guess: you've never lived around niggers before, have you?

Sup Forums mods are deleting conan threads

whats a conan thread?

Whats the alt right?

>paying trash to remove itself

This is literally how it works. People don't give a fuck if the public bus gets a flat tire, but they certainly do when it's their own car. Privately owned goods are always taken care of more than "public" goods. This is a fact of human nature.

You thin that way because of your white privilege. You've been raised with access to books like "The Swiss Family Robinson" and vidya like "Minecraft". Hell, these Haitians have never even played with a Lego. If it weren't for your civilized upbringing it would never occur to you to build a shelter on par with one made by the common beaver. It's just culture.

Now introduce a new factor to the situation.

You do not own land.
You build yourself a home.
Some people build homes too.
People get evicted from half of the homes.
Some violently, with mutilation and murder.

Now. Would you build what?

Everyone would try to grab each other. Then they would mate. After a good fuck they would kick back and eat a few dirt cookies. Then the cycle repeats. See the problem with jackasses bitching about giving niggers in other countries food is that it doesn't matter. They will eat dirt and fuck. Might as well give them food so they will be strong when the Mudslimes kidnap them for slavery.

That's obviously some refugee camp.

Most common building material in Haiti is concrete, which is why the earthquake fucked them up so much.

It's just how they prefer to live over there. Stop being racist and just them be.

It's the same attitude I have toward intervening in Africa. Stop feeding them, and just let nature take its course.

wow i never knew it was that close to america

I remember this. The morgue couldn't afford to have climate control in their building. The bodies melted into the floor as they decomposed.

Needless to say NGOs were very... distressed.

m8

Niggers don't build homes. They let homes collapse into rubble and then live in the rubble, unless there's a different home to move in to, and then let that one collapse into rubble.

WHY DON'T THOSE NIGGERS PUT THEIR FUCKING TRASH IN LANDFILL, ALL YOU NEED IS A HOLE SOMEWHERE NOT IN YOUR DRINKING WATER. THIS MAKES ME SO FUCKING MAD.

kek

That is a landfill. It just happens to have water in it. It's more efficient. Kangs are thinking don't bother them.

These people never once thought, "Hmmmm, this dirt and sand is everywhere! Ohh look, rocks! I wonder if i use these natural resources that are free, i can make a house that is safe and will be easier to keep warm and clean in!"

Eventually you are going to take the race realism pill user. This shit happens for a reason. I am all for leaving tribes of people untouched by western civilization. Sadly the stupid fucking British leap frogged millions of people from the 1700-1900s in africa. Now we have a bunch of spear chucking warlords with jeeps, cold war era guns, and old navy brand shirts brought over by the UN.

These people are over 1000 years behind the rest of us. Asians and Whites developed and created incredible society. Various types of culture and political systems where tried out in Asia and Europe/North America. We experience and work with them today. From Communism all the way to the wonderful Capitalism which you can thank for your over priced Iphone.

These people never got passed eye for an eye and public executions. Putting tires on kids and burning them for stealing a loaf of bread.

If you want to defend that Haiti isn't a shit-hole, than fine. Don't put Haiti on the same level as western countries. Because when you do, it's worse than a shit hole. It's a hell hole.

Black construction business was a significant lobbyist in 50`s US of NA. Guess what happened then.

#BourgeoisConan

make it happen people, this is the perfect meme to get 2018 started

This is true, if any Europeans want a free home and land. Come to detroit and you will be given money and some abandoned shack filled with rat turds.

You can even see deer running around certain areas.

businessinsider.com/abandoned-houses-detroit-2011-2

detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2015/03/16/detroit-foreclosed-properties-auction/24829395/

I lived for a while in lower-income mixed neighborhoods. You can blame LBJ all you want, but I can tell you which houses were literally falling apart, caving in, tarps, broken glass, spewing trash in every direction, and which ones were just sort of run down in the usual fashion.

I will grant that some of there were some pretty bad white trash examples, but on the whole it broke down by race.

Haitian Government is broke as fuck because they collect little to no taxes. This isn't because the Haitians are lazy, it's because NGO's have basically destroyed the Haitian economy. No farming, no infrastructure jobs, no construction jobs, no jobs because NGO's are doing it for free. Now the gov cannot collect taxes and thus cannot pay for shit.

we wuz kangz!

I wont argue, that majority of nonwhites are worthless. But virtually all of them live in shithole at Haiti. Which begs the question.

But how do they have shacks then? Also if you were going to essentially resettle land you and the other settlers would have to defend it. Not just from the previous (((owners))) but from the other nogs

ancap paradise

I think the idea has been floated by Sup Forums before. Basically take over an area, set up walls and de niggify the land. Then expand the white settlement outwards like Israel.

They lost all centralized ruling at the most basic level, they can't even organize among themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZyTKghyoXIY

Thing is with places like Detroit the government is as much of a hellhole as the land and the common infrastructure (roads, water, sewer, etc.). So unfortunately it's not quite as though one could move in and rebuild an ad-hoc city-state and work from there.

You'd need to be careful in choosing a place that could be easily rehabilitated in a slow, individualistic fashion and not wind up being steamrolled by some big government, bank, or corporation that wanted to take over and redo it, or deprive it of something essential, or that wasn't just a basket case of debt no matter what.

dosent look THAT bad

How I can eat dinner and post pic related is probably an indication that i'm a psychopath or totally desensitized.

Older buildings like that you need to be a careful about what you can't see, what might need to be brought up to code, and then how the city, county, and state government is going to abuse you either way.

I mean they should be able to do it without US aid.

Unless they're some sort of subhuman shithole or something.

looks exactly like africa but is located closer to the us than africa. really makes you think thoughts.

If you're thinking France imported a bunch of African slave to work the plantations in Haiti, and they generally mixed with natives and coolie laborers, you're thinking the right thoughts.

Thanks, France. btw you can have it back if you want

> But how do they have shacks then?
Because nobody needs the shack. It is the rock bottom of housing.

> you and the other settlers would have to defend it
No. Why? The whole state is a shithole, no property is defended by state since united fruit policies, no point in climbing the housing ladder. Just live in your tarp shelter and have enough to eat.

Pretty much. Thr Government induced stagnation is one of the biggest limiting factors in making the world not shit these days.

Build a nice home at Haiti, then this happens.

moar conan

conan

Why not just kill all the niggers?

>Haitian government
You fucked up right there OP

epic

>These people are over 1000 years behind the rest of us.
These people wouldn't be able to maintain a medieval society much better than a modern one. Sub-Saharan Africa didn't evolve for civilization in the way most of the world did.

It's shocking to think that when the whites started settling South Africa there wasn't really anybody there.

Because they have no money and no resources. What do you expect them to do, tame nature and make wealth grow out of the ground like we did? Fucking racist, you owe it to them to do everything for them, even if they were never slaves.

Cold winter and not out of the nomadic civilization state.
No place in south africa was settled by blacks, rather inhabited.

But it sure was invaded and taken over by blacks and Jewish communism after whites decided it would be a great place to build a civilization.

They were basically slaves, though. Haiti was a French colony and they needed labor.

United fruit and all benefeciaries owe them at least a normal law codex, that would allow them to secure their newly created wealth and property.

Even not mentioning american neocolonialism - Jesus gave people common law to prosper, so should we do. All the evangelicals are ideologically obliged to buy those niggers tuitions in law schools and demand them to go back to Haiti after that.

someone shop that tit grabbin guy on the kid, but with hillary's face

It is commonly named
> Anglo puppets

South African Republic location was too much like anglo location. Far from other whites and having easy access to the world seas.

If they would develop nuclear weapons before anglo finally crushed them, they would become truly independent and a problem for anglo world dominance.

Basically they done a dumb thing to start that nuclear program, knowing the cunningness of the dominion.

Did you just call Senator Al Franken "that tit grabbn guy" because otherwise I would have thought you'd meant the Happy Negro

Israel (not a signatory to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty) sold nukes on the black market.

Ancient Athens initiated this process...

A literal shit hole....

Do these cunts and indians for that matter not understand the concept of garbage areas? Even animals know better than to shit where they live

Why the fuck would anyone want it

So they build outhouses.
> why din dem dummies they built a sweage system, eh?
ITT

i don't know what's his name, might be that dude, the one with glasses. Anyway, someone do the shop ffs

And who do you think runs it now? It is not like anyone kicked out the united fruit.

I don't know why the marxist youth seems to always complain about some person in the government being "a fascist" or a rich person being "your corporate master" when we still have colonies being run by corporations and they never complain about that.

Because they'd kill one another to create garbage do they could be paid.

>Be Haitian
>Government pays you to pick up trash
>Pick up trash
>Get money
>Loot landfills for literal garbage
>Scatter it everywhere
>Pick up trash
>Get money
>[...]

Haiti is part of America/the US

seriously? what the fuck did you do in school? holy shit

What do all these Haitians do all day? Stand on line for gibs?

Pick up trash and put it in the canal

>Haitian government
you mean the corrupt one that steals all the foreign aid money?

This would be similar to how certain parents pay their kids to clean their own rooms. Absolutely disgusting.