ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING!

Top 100 CFO's just met behind closed doors. Democrats caused Government shutdown. CFO's in response are not paying this quarters taxes. Government will be broke in 4 weeks. Enforcement action will have to go through Executive Branch. Trump will look the other way. Where were you when Civil War2 happened?
Trump and the CFO's are defunding the Democratic Deep State starting tonight. When the gibs me that stops, Rome.Will. Burn. Load up on food water and ammo, boys, it's gonna get bumpy!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1uG84WsK-Eo
youtu.be/Alua-BZoriM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Time for martial law. Time to shut down the fed. Time for the great purge.

Times up.

not posting source. That's a sage.

Fake and gay

CFO?

Need sauce, but here’s a bump anyways

UFO?

>not posting source

Chief Financial Officers - corporate officers who control finances of large corporations.

>literally being retarded

This is a slide thread!

MBMC TONIGHT! GET IN HERE, FAGGOTS
>MBMC TONIGHT! GET IN HERE, FAGGOTS
>MBMC TONIGHT! GET IN HERE, FAGGOTS

I'm so fucking /comfy/ anons
let it burn
all of it

CPU's?

>Our benises will fill your goverment officals boi pussies.

So your saying companies are Russian bots?

So who do we go to war with? A bunch of soyboys and the few niggers who care enough to show up?

Shit's gonna be easy.

Simply underaged.

Everybody is a russian bot.

You shouldn't underestimate an enemy user.

larpity, larp, larp

So you're saying animals are Chinese bots?

This is not a slide thread you massive niggerfaggot.

Payroll Remiitence Taxes will not be paid. No services, no representation= no taxes. Check. MATE.

I for one eagerly anticipate the reign of Supreme Commander Mattis.

hwat is your source?

>it's really happening guys!
>super ceral guys
>plz believe me

This, newfags, is a slide thread. Sage if you must reply.

I Am The Source. This is not info for ( you) to publish and profit off of. This is info being leaked so Citizens can prepare.

3-4 weeks to prep then? think i'll wait till after noon tomorrow. see how the vote goes.

jesus christ what is the context of this quote?

So whats the next step?

this is the most retarded shit I've ever heard. OP you are literally fucking retarded

A lunch meeting that went slightly off topic

Do not tarry. The only remaining counter move is another attempt at a nuclear false flag. If the vote goes badly for DS, expect it

>After the invasion of Iraq -and after sending his tanks and artillery home- Mattis sent this message to the Iraqi leaders in every area his men served in, as quoted in Fiasco: The American Military Adventure in Iraq (2006) by Thomas E. Ricks; as excerpted in Armed Forces Journal (August 2006)

Vote at 1am right?

can you give us any proof whatsoever your not a faggot op?

let me guess...6'6" chef at Wendy's? 11 inch dick?

Negotiating with the Iraqis.

This is the true "art of the deal."

sounds juicy.. is ATVI among them?

no, they postponed it to noon tomorrow

You don't pay taxes for services. You pay taxes because men with guns will make you pay if you don't.

If the weather cools, there will be Snowfall.

Dunkin Donuts, ordering his morning coffee and muffin.

When an actual civil war breaks out niggers will instantly join conservative white and say things like, Nah you guys alright why didn't you tell us we wuz pissing you off so bad? Who we bashing now?
They will fight with whitey like always.

Chief Fryer Operator
$400k minimum.

Wouldn’t it be funny if no tsa or usps showed up to work tomorrow? all airports nationwide grind to halt and no mail. People would flip out.

so it's a larp

This was heavily discussed. The consensus was that Security Forces for the Fortune 100's are more heavily armed than those who may show up.

Fake and gay.

>If the weather cools, there will be Snowfall.
aaaaaand LARP confirmed. thanks for playing.

wait how did my responses get switched

heavy discussions can cause lower back problems if you don't lift them carefully. buddy system is best.

>Having a printer in current year

Hey there he is. You got any more of them threads

Fucking state government is plenty of fucking government. I hope Trump crashes the fed with no survivors.

Lift from The Knees. 2X2.

Can confirm, my cousin was at the meeting and he's really shook. Buckle up ladz

source? sage

Your digits are mesmerizing.....can't out my finger on it.

LET THIS BE
IT BEGINS

>Time for martial law
Should have happened day 1

Retards. Sage

fake and gay

holy fuck if this keeps up, nigs gonna start hunting down lefty's
fucking cumfy 4d shit going on.

My dad is unironically a cfo at a fortune 100 and he hasn’t told me shit

Sauce ? This makes no sense.

/thread is dead saged to shit

I own a small business and this is the first I've heard about it

Go ask him. Watch the eyes. If he glances away, you are fucked.

dude blacks are pretty redpilled, they just hate doing shit. sauce: i was in tokyo and was talking to a nigerian bartender who unironically told me Obama is the antichrist

This killed me

We're not all 100 on board?

Only one way to find out

but most black people have practically made obama into a saint that can do no wrong

i can confrim to a pretty high degree that a lot of blacks especially southern ones redpilled as fuck

Correct.

Bwhahahhaahha
Sage

So hands are being forced, will tomorrow be the last chance to avoid happenings or is it already too late?

btw there’s no reason why cfos would meet instead of ceos since the ceo ultimately has the final say in operations/finances/etc (unless it’s a public company and has a board of directors)

It can be stopped through Herculean effort of the right parties. If tomorrow goes badly, the skids are greased on The Matterhorn.

Mattis accidently booked a hotel at a furry convention.

This.

It's when you go into cities with high population densities when they turn into monkeys

If I'm reading that right then it really will be bumpy. What signs would someone want to keep an eye on?

The biggest sign will be nuclear bombers headed for Korea. It is happening as I type. I warned you on the evening of the 19th. Search " You're going to war, Soyboys." " Draft incoming" with pic related.

lefty cucks better be ready, nigs will be tearing weak white people's faces off and eating them.

>Top 100 CFO's just met behind closed doors.

Source: ASS

Kys, faggot

It may not matter who pays taxes, and who does not. I just received word nuclear bombers are approaching the coast of Korea. Going to ground. Good Luck, and Good Night.

Yuppp youtu.be/Alua-BZoriM

L-large if v-verified.....

Soy free 50 years and counting.

I HAVE NOGUNS AND LIKE 600 DOLLARS IN MY BANK WHAT DO I DO?

Massive if factual.

COGs?