Hajime no Ippo

>Ippo get hit and push away at the start
>Kinda fear that George will give us a "Ippo has a bad start and basically need to restart from the bottom and get everyone trust back"
>Suddenly Ippo wake up and get full sanic

God damn don't scare me like that George!
Also that Filipino guy is literally cannon fodder...

Now that he's fast maybe he can finally learn to dodge things?

why the fuck do i love Ippo so much
it has been the same fucking thing for 1000+ chapters but for some reason i can't find it boring

Because George Morikawa is a fucking great mangaka.
We can says whatever we can about how the coach treat Ippo and how fucking stupid his tactics are, George know how to balance Comedy, Slice of Life, training and fucking DELIVER in the action.

>loser flags
>loser flags everywhere
>lolnope time to wreck his shit

fuck you morikawa, i actually enjoyed this

morikawa wrote himself into a corner so he has to make ippo job some more. Ippo can't magically take on super boxing god martinez so it'll be more gimmick bullshit.

post yfw the dude's bitin' your style

I thought Ippo ended a year or two ago because he got brain damage?

Never, getting hit in the face over and over again is a fundamental part of Ippo's strategy.

He hasn't delivered on the action for a while to be honest. And Ippo will never ever fuck Kumi.

Why doesn't he just stop with the shitty """romance""" entirely? Just drop it and pretend like it never existed. He'll never let Ippo be anything more than a fucking pathetic stuttering doormat, and Kumi is also retarded and worthless dogshit, so there's no real point in even drawing it.

No, it wasn't the case actually.
BUT
It was a enormous wake up call for both Ippo and the coach.
Who the fuck would know that not making your pupil learn to dodge things would make hurt himself in the long run even though your fucking best friend has to stop because he had gotten punch drunk and never healed from it?

Also it's Ippo last stand now, if he lose even one more time he will stop boxing forever to be with Kumi.

>if he lose even one more time he will stop boxing forever to be with Kumi.
Well, there goes the tension.

It's just less about
>How ill Ippo win this one? Maybe he will jop and lose again?"
And more
>Will ippo lose? will the series end?

Anyway even if Ippo lose there's still motherfucking Takamura and his quest to take over the world.

ESL the post. Fuck off, faggot.

>ESL

He dodges a straight in the next chapter, which MS was so kind as to not scanlate, even though the raws should be out.

It looks more like he's preparing himself for using the new Dempsey roll

I usually don't go in these threads, but I assume it's known that Takamura is the one with brain/eye damage right?

DOUBLE INFINITE.

>Takamura
>Brain damage
When did this happen?

MORE OXYGEN

They've teased he has some problems but it's not conclusive. Apparently Bison had a magical left hook that he couldn't see, but ONLY that hook.

Not explicitly yet, but there have been some hints and minor visual cues that make it look like he's doing a bait and switch with Ippo and Takamura.

He is. But he's still dodging the straight.

I feel stupid for not expecting Ippo to just beat him by sheer stupid shonen power

>Shonen power
What do you mean?
Ippo has been shown training for months with the weight on his ankles and arms tho?

Sure, but Morikawa makes it look like instant teleport

That's been the case for like 500 chapters. Don't you remember fucking retarded shit like Itagaki teleporting around his opponents in circles?

I expected him to get smarter after the defeat or something

This can't be happening, Filipinos are the strongest race on earth.

YAMATO DAMASHII

What happened to the journalist girl?

Hey that's true, i had forgotten about that.