Am a white nationalist, but don't really feel animosity towards (most) non-whites

Is this normal?

no

Separate, but equal.

A desire to preserve your own culture doesn't mean that you hate everyone else. That's the lie that's sold by the "progressive" types. You don't have to buy it.

t. untermensch

Yes you tard.

>Though I do not want certain people living in my country, it does not proceed from that that I do not want to trade with them at a distance.
or something along those lines

You sound like a perfectly reasonable person. I also don't hold any animosity toward other races. I just believe in people having their own homelands. As an American I can feel conflicted due to our ancestors kicking the Natives out of their homeland and importing black slaves and yet still feeling like we should have a place here in the country. I wish more American posters on here would discuss this civilly. I would even be open to keeping the US as one country with ethnic-states. Our congress would then be composed of representatives from those ethnic-states.

This is how I feel: I don't mine Asians or Indians as people but I wouldn't want them overtaking the white population, obviously; Native Americans I genuinely feel sorry for but they're still low IQ savages; Spics are mixed with some bing ok while others are nigger-tier; niggers are irredeemable; Jews are the anti-christ.

Why hate them when they are in their own lands?

Its normal. You realize people are people. There are trends, but people generally want to do what's right (on some level, even if its steal a tv to give to grandma).

All the rules established here apply, but you know your wits will see you through to the next day.

You think as you do because you are a thinker. Congratulations, you're not an NPC.

Same..... Well I wasn't hateful until I seen the animosity directed at me for merely suggesting my people have a right to exist. They taught me to hate.

You are normal. I am the same way. I do think Jews should be exterminated though. I am a white nationalist and have a few black and Spanish friends. The world would be a much better place if there were more ethno states within nations. Either way; fuck the Jews. 1488, gas the kikes.

this
the only animosity I feel is toward jews. my country canada took them in droves at end of second world war, out of the goodness in our hearts we welcomed them as brothers and sisters to rebuild thier lives
now every time i turn around i see another subversive jew doing everything in thier power to destroy europeans and european culture ... its like WTF, wtf is wrong with these people, why are they like this, why do they hate the very people, and the only people in all of history who have ever tried to extend the olive branch to them and make peace

damn them, damn them all to hell

I only hate Jews. They know better. The rest are all charming in their own way. Culture is actually very cool. We just can't have a multiethnic society with a false pretense of equality and a cultural war against the native majority. It was fine when it was just us and the niggers and there was no guilt about the situation. All races have some annoying qualities but you can't blame a bear for being a bear. Jews however are actively seeking to destroy us and they're succeeding. They have to go.

This.
I have plenty of friends who are minorities, and even though I would be sad to have them deported, its for the best.
But Jews deserve to die, all of them.

Lots of people think like this man, I respect Malcolm X way more than MLK because he actually wanted to work with white nationalist groups with the common goal of returning to homogeneous societies.

Preservation of ones culture extreme hatred of all others. I hate all Jews, niggers, but if a peaceful white ethnostate can be formed why would I care anymore.

Yes. Its supposed to be love of your own race, not hatred of others.

Never show your power level in close quarters —- NJ CA NY

“Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer.”

I have an ethnic foundation for my leanings towards separatism. I'm not a "pure" separatist, as I am close to a few Black people who do quite well in life. At the same time, I know the aforementioned are outliers. They are unique. Again, they're well-adjusted, intelligent, and nice to be around.

But in the vast majority of cases, the fact that interacting with Blacks causes so much conflict and tension pushes me towards separatism. See, the liberal believes we need to unite in order to resolve our conflicts. But that's not a remedy to conflict. That only exacerbates conflict. When two people hate each other, they do not move into the same home with one another. Likewise, when different groups, with different histories, animosities and ways of life, move into the same geographical location, conflict will inevitably arise.

Liberals understand multiculturalism in and of itself isn't a solution to racial, ethnic, and cultural conflict. They understand that multiculturalism, in combination with mass miscegenation, however, is the solution. Once our identities are melded into a single identity -- or single race -- then conflict will be abolished. This is modern liberalism in a nut shell.

So, the liberal solution implies: Conflict for the overall objective of miscegenation -- a single human race if you will.

I don't want that, though. So, the only other position is separatism. And that's why I lean toward separatism, which does not imply irrational or unwarranted hatred.

This.

I just want to massacre every chamber of commerce cuckservative and self-hating white leftists though.

Seriously, anti-white whites have no right to life.

What I mean by "I have an ethnic foundation for my leanings towards separatism" is this: I am part Greek. If you are not familiar, Greeks are in-group. They tend toward separatism. Further, they are traditionalist and conservative. Despite my being assimilated into America culture, the Greek side of my family has dominated the way in which I was brought up -- and therefore, as most Greeks, I tend towards separatism.

Catholics are similar in a way, but I'd like to explain this solely in terms of ethnicity and culture, which is nothing more than a product of ethnicity.

Slavs are similar in my opinion.

Northwest Europeans are the complete opposed -- out-group, overly tolerant, and liberal.

Yes, there's no need to hate people. I'm upset with Jews though because they have been fucking shit up and are pretty hateful IMO.

>I'm a white nationalist

No, you're a retard that was brainwashed by neckbeards on an anime forum.

This. Pretty much all WN want is the right to their ethnic homelands in Europe. We don't give a fuck about what the rest ff the world does, we just want our own home. Anyone who makes it about hate or conquering the world can go fuck themselves. They are my enemy, white or not.

Yes and no. You've either come to terms with the truth and know what to focus on.

Or you have nationalistic ideals but are unaware of the reasons for it. If you know what to be angry about, the best case scenario is you move past the hate and live with purpose.

Tits or get the fuck out

I came to Sup Forums after becoming "racist" lol.

Based Hoppe

What are you then, user ?

>t. Low-IQ white or non-white

Learn from Uncle Adolf user

it's fine with me. hatred takes up energy. If these larping faggots hated niggers so much why do niggers encompass their lives?

You don't need to hate others to put your race first... pretty basic

It's the best way to be, user. It's not about animosity, it's about maintaining healthy boundaries.

We may like our mothers but that doesn't mean we want them living in our houses. We may like other races but that doesn't mean we want them living in our countries.

They can visit and a few can stay over sometimes, but we need our damn space.

That's how I think the Japs feel about us. "They're alright, but I don't want them to take over our country." And I don't feel any animosity towards them for that. In fact I like them more. The fact that other races are mad that we want our own countries shows exactly how hate filled they are.

>Is this normal?
Yes. I don't hate others, I just won't let them steal my childrens future.

To love your own is not to hate others.

kys

yes because we are not racists, white nationalism is not racist.

yeah

I only hate the spics nigs and chinks who think the country is theirs for the taking.
Otherwise I can get along fine with colored people.