Berserk 350

New chapter spoiler are out!! 9 Pages are out already!!

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-04-29/berserk-1st-novel-version-confirmed-with-grunbeld-story/.115458
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Geez berserk fell off so hard, to think this used to be considered top 5. Now i don't even care anymore.

Lewd

lol oh this chapter is going to be adorable

Farnese's faces this chapter are gonna be great.

>farnese doesn't close her eyes

>holy fuck new chapt-
NO NIPPLES?

And that's it!

what does chibicasca say?

oh tard casca speaks after 20 years of after rape effects

OH JESUS WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY

>there's a person I want to meet
GRIFFFFFFITH

there's someone she wants to see and they tell her she'll definitely see that person because (they assume she means guts) asked them for help

also fuck i guess monthly isn't that bad but june seems like a long ass wait

>Sex hair Schierke

9 pages

miura is a hack

there is something offputting about this face

Never has there been translation needed as fast as this

Thirst

Wait, I can't remember the context of what happened last.

What's going on?

they are inside tard casca's raped mind to bring her back. they are going around collecting fragments of a doll with guts represented as a three legged dog

Every single month there's someone who sees these spoilers and thinks its the full chapter and makes a fool of themselves

I think it's a tradition

casca wasnt present when they fought zodd, she was outside that place or when they tried to kill griffith during the hunting

Anyone else feel like Miura is doing the flashback to rush the story afterwards and be done with berserk?

i imagine it's her demon baby

>9 page long chapter
wow fucking miura

She is aware of both events. Miura just showed the moments where she wasn't there to make that part clear.

Same thing.

REEEEE nine page kenshiro sama y u do dis

Wow, the art-style has gotten so bad. Such a shame.

WHERE THE FUCK IS JUDEAU'S NOSE

Because he's been retconed into a cute girl

Most scans really struggle to get the dark parks proper so you're probably not going to be able to tell properly unless you go buy this copy of Young Animal.

>It's a "Farnese gets cucked by a retard" episode

Yay seeing Casca/Guts sex scene again after Kaneki/Touka one in TG.

I love being a Seinen fan.

who really thought she had a chance with guts? she had a silly crush on him but she even says she knew it all along.

Wait Berserk is getting a special 100 page volume? What the fuck is this?

>Anyone else feel like Miura is doing the flashback to rush the story afterwards and be done with berserk?
Obviously. The amount of hiatuses he takes should be more than enough to let you know that he lost his passion for the story. Same with Togashi.

Togashi is borderline crippled by his back. Miura is extremely private but has no known health issues so I think this argument probably holds up for Miura but there's not a lot of reason to believe it's true of Togashi.

There's a huge difference between being aware that your love isn't requited and watching your crush banging with somebody else.

What about Inoue?

i wanna fug casca

Inoue doesnt care or not care about Vagabond and Real. He is either inspired to do a chapter or he isn't. He's already on a whole other lane of autism like Azuma.

what is he even doing nowadays?

i havent heard anything in a long time

I think Inoue will come back to both Vagabond and REAL when he's ready.

He made a Vagabond sketch thingy for a festival in japan just a few months ago. Though I haven't heard anything since. Probably enjoying life.

It has to be, her "breast" is missing

There is someone little caska wants to meet.

Look, another armchair psychologist

Yes she was, she came in the dungeon same time as Griffith and the rest of BotH, also jealous bitching about putting Gurifisu-sama in mortal danger ensued.

>being this much of a miura fanboy in 2017

i really, really hope he does

>Farnese blocking Schierke's eyes
kek

>guts will never fuck farnese and shierke

>Show a bunch of old scenes
>Not using the original art

If he did you would call him a lazy hack

Explain all the hiatuses then. Unless he's ill, there's really no reason to take so many.

>Casca as dark as Guts
whet

Yes and?

He is ill, mentally, and it's called being an Idolm@ster fan.

No idea, but I don't make any shitty assumptions

I dont really think it is a shitty assumption. It seems fair to assume he is either stuck in terms of what to do with the story, or he isnt very interested in continuing it

> Alternate Universe
> Using original art
> "LOL CAPY-PASTE SHITSHITSHTILAZYSHIT!1!!"

It's impossible to say without anything to go off but there are many reasons why he might take hiatuses.

It's pretty safe to say he's not hurting for money considering his low output, so maybe he just wants to give his chapters the effort he feels they deserve and to do that he works on parts of them long term instead of pushing them all out in the space of a month. Who knows.

>he just wants to give his chapters the effort he feels they deserve
yea because the art really shows that

Why is megumin on every page?

Wow, almost like Kenshiro end every fucking picture of shirtless Guts!

Berserk 1st Novel Version Confirmed With Grunbeld Story

The official website of the Berserk television anime confirmed the novel adaptation of Berserk on Friday. The novel is titled Berserk: Honō Ryū no Kishi (Berserk: The Flame Dragon Knight), and will have an original story focusing on the character Grunbeld (pictured below). The book is slated for June 23.

The post also reveals the cover of the manga's 39th compiled book volume (seen below right), which also ships on June 23.

Makoto Fukami is the novel's author, and original manga creator Kentarou Miura will also draw illustrations for the novel. Fukami is the series composition writer for the new Berserk series that premiered last year, as well as the continuation that premiered on April 7. Fukami also wrote the script for the Psycho-Pass television anime series and film, and the Resident Evil: Vendetta film. He is also a novelist known for the Young Gun Carnival light novel series.

Miura launched the manga in 1989, and Hakusensha published the 38th volume last June. Dark Horse began releasing the series in 2003, and the company will release the 38th volume on July 5. Dark Horse has sold 1.2 million copies of the manga. As of 2015, the series had more than 27 million copies in print in Japan and eight million copies in print in other countries.

The manga was adapted into a television anime series in 1997, as well as an anime film trilogy from 2012 to 2013.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-04-29/berserk-1st-novel-version-confirmed-with-grunbeld-story/.115458

>Grunbeld
Nice but I'm more interested in Locus', Rakshas' and that Hunter-apostle's stories more than Grunbeld's.

I much preferred the older style, especially the parts where the anime is currently at, but that doesn't mean much. Miura is probably happy with how it is and there are some panels that are still close to his peak quality (not quite there)

> Fucking lazy Miura
> Inoue will come back when he's ready

Welp.

If you're talking about Guts' nipples, they have always been missing. Go on, re-read vol 9 waterfall sex scene for example.

as notes, i dont think the art has shown at all any kind of heightened effort.

i actually think it shows either a distinct lack of effort in terms of the actual drawing or a lack of effort to get better at digital art

Let's be fair. Inoue's artistic and autistic sense is much higher than Miura's.

Oh my god. Rubbing the chibicasca's head is fucking adorable

only one worth a shit in lord falconia's army is zodd sonia and duck knight in that order

user, you're so wrong I don't even...

I never said Miura is lazy though.

Inoue is a tracing faggot

Maybe so. It's one of any equally legit suggestions you can offer with the insight we have when it all comes down to it, because we have zero insight at all.

at least new chapter with eclipse next month

None of the good pages in Vagabond are traced.

Not sure of course because I don't read moon runes but I'd guess it's going to be one of those "anime comics" things where they chop screenshots of anime into coloured manga panels and plaster speech bubbles on top.

last month it was like 10 pages

And?

No, it was 18 like pretty much every chapter since 1993 you retarded faggot

Last month's chapter was ~20 pages like usual.

You can't expect him to work when it would logical to for both him and us.

But keep the fflag of the retard high in the sky, user.

>Sees women gang raped by trolls
>Too young to see consensual love
Disgusting Farnese

2012 called, they want their outrage back.

Thanks for the good laught
He's too much an artist.

That's way he pass his time drawing Basketball Teams for Japanese Newspapers.
FOR THE ART!