Nigs are gonna Nig the fuck out if DACA gets passed

I live in a black area of San Diego and people have been talking all weekend about how much they hate Spics and how THEY, not whites or chinks, have been oppressing Niggers for years now.

This government shutdown has rissen something in the Blacks of San Diego, something that they all should have gotten together and talked about a long time ago.

Screen cap this, because if DACA gets passed or immunity gets passed for the "Dreamers" there is going to be a MAJOR Chimpout in California. I'm talking Niggers walking through the streets like in Africa burning Spics in tires.

Again Screen cap this because I have never seen my neighborhood like this before. Also EBT system is down at my local Walmart.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Alua-BZoriM
youtube.com/watch?v=h_L4Rixya64
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Great, maybe they'll stop voting Democrat and unfuck this country in a string of seriously ironic events.

Yeah, I never thought the race war would be between Blacks and Spics, makes me feel ironically like an out of the loop White Guy.

>Blacks of San Diego
I thought spics ethnically cleaned you guys. Like they have been doing all over the state.

Lol blacks in San Diego.. ive lived here for 10 years and have seen a total of 10 black people.

>Anti-American leftists co-op the Democratic party and invite tens and tens of millions of indians from south of the border
>Country looking forward to becoming a 3rd world shithole in just a few decades
>Africans realize that their gibsmedats will run dry and they will actually be oppressed by spics in the near future
>Africans join up with whitey in the comeback twist of the modern era

>Directed by Rian Johnson

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAA keep dreaming, Russian bot.

Doesn't like spics fucks the shit out of the nigs?

Have you ever been to Oak Park, Encanto, East San Diego or City Heights you dick sucking PB faggot?

I can see how they'd be pissed.
"This Country was built on the backs of black slaves".
Then wetbacks hop the border and get all the opportunities handed to them on a silver platter.

Fuck no I don't go to the poor areas where 'the help' is from.. I live in la Jolla and work in Poway. Blessed!

The only thing smaller than your dick is your grasp of the English language Asia-Spic.

niggers chimping makes some serious impact.
it's a huge flaw us whites have, we aren't willing to go ape shit for shit we believe in

They are gonna chimp out alright

Niggers burning spics?
You, sir, are on opiods.

I live in Baltimore City, and I took a ghetto niggress home from work (to her house to drop her off), and while driving, we passed a bunch of Latinos, I was surprised at the things she said about them. Niggers apparently don't like Latinos.

I bet democrats did this so they will blame Trump.

>I was surprised at the things she said about them. Niggers apparently don't like Latinos.
Niggers don't like anybody

If the blacks try anything, they'll beat/kill a few people, trash their own neighborhoods even more, and get btfo by the spics

Both are crime prone welfare leeches holding america back

It's only cause the spics are the majority of the openly racist. All whites release their anger on Sup Forums

da!!! holy !!!!books!!!! racisis !!!! mayne!!!!
how you!!! be callin!! blacks!!! demons/jinns!!!!
BLCK POWR!

How will they find a way to blame whitey?

>Trump's shutdown causes gang violence to spike

Jews used the court system to weed that out of us. Nigs don't have the iq to understand consequences and Jew judges let them off easy anyway so jail isn't a deterrent to chimp outs

Good, because I like me some Americans. It doesn't just effect them, but the Yankee Doodle Dandy white and black boys out there, who do not have the city centric voice. They all never had the chance to succeed either, because of the made up ideology of who is suffering more globally.

Would be nice to ally with blacks for a change...

youtu.be/Alua-BZoriM

They literally just gotta point and yell "oppressors" nowadays. People are that fucking easy

Niggers are everywhere, you are surrounded by niggers, many of them your own family. In the most abstract, a nigger is less than human, someone who obtains control through attrition, and being defeatist within their own community, for selfish gain. That defines ninety percent, or more, of humanity. Because Bush, Clinton, Greenspan, and Obama... Are all niggers who sold Americans out, so must be brought down, hunted.

youtube.com/watch?v=h_L4Rixya64

I am coming to the end of my life, one that played their game, so now I know it. All I wanted was a good, and healthy life, to love and raise. So, please do not make my life a another sacrifice.