Are race relations the worst they've been in the 21st century?

I feel like nobody cared about racial politics nearly as much during the early 2000's.

Was it just my imagination?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dhAxDeSxYbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I live in a time where owning lots of bullets makes me feel safer. That is where politics is going.

Far less race mixing was going on for one. The saying about how good fences make good neighbours is true. The anti-white propaganda also hadn't gotten going in full swing; when I started college in 2005 I don't recall any of it going around on campus yet (granted I went to a private, Catholic school).

>me, 2000-2014
>no guns
>never hassled by niggers
>never hassled by anyone
>work hard, contriboot to society
>job is cozy as long as I work hard
>drink the Kool-Aid

>me, now
>several redpilling close encounters with niggers
>several redpilling close encounters with jews
>lots of guns nao
>lots of ammo nao
>lots of range time
>train in boxing and MMA
>constantly badgered by niggers
>constantly badgered for being a "cisgendered heteronormative white male"
>job not cozy, they are dying to fire me and replace me with a nigger

Turned my plowshares into swords because race relations are that bad. Expect Rhodesia when it warms up in the spring. This is not the future I chose, but I accept the task that Wotan has brought before me.

Demographics have worsened since 2000, real wages have gone down and the unifying effect of 9/11 is gone.

Look back at some of the talk shows directly after 9/11. Letterman was calling for blood.

The Great Experiment is failing and no amount of fingers-in-ears bullshit is going to make it better.

I feel like there was as much but there wasn't social media to brag about life so you knew what you saw. If you lived in a closed environment you mostly saw that.

Yeah, I feel things are being intentionally driven towards a breaking point or something. Feels weird.

I'm fine with a small number of immigrants but I just don't get why anyone thinks rapid cultural change, displacing the home population and zero assimilation is a good thing. It's just baffling. You know something is horribly, horribly wrong when it is the host country that is being assimilated into the immigrants.

Its all coming down.
We are witnessing the fall in slow motion, but soon it will speed up to realtime.
Save your family, save your race, save yourself.

>Are race relations the worst they've been in the 21st century?
It's only bad in countries that don't care to put in effort of assimilating different cultures.

Here in Canada, diversity is our strength.

it's only because you've been browsing Sup Forums way too much recently. Also that Muslim shit in Europe.

>people not caring about something means there isn't a problem

In my opinion it all started when Trevon Martin got himself killed.

I'm starting to feel like its more about IQ over race difference specifically.
Imagine Europe only ever allowed in white and east Asian immigrants in big numbers, only very few highly qualified people from the middle east and Muslim countries.
We wouldn't be having any of the discussions we're having about immigrants then.

No but it was in a lot of movies and media at the time. You'd have to be oblivious not to notice.
youtube.com/watch?v=dhAxDeSxYbQ

It all started when Lincoln was killed and the darkies weren't booted to Liberia.

You were too busy hating the arabs

Blacks and whites could unity against a common enemy of US of A

It also doesnt help that America doesnt have 1,000 year old histories or its own ethnic group in the way other nations do. Not to mention everyone here has a skewed view of identity and what it means, since it includes everything you are NOT. It lacks a volk that its people can deeply connect with, which is why we try to overcompensate, we have no people, hell, we barely have a "nation".

It's the consequence of the nonsensical anti-white politics of the left finally starting to catch up to them.

Whites have now been segregated into the suicidal lefties, the battle ready rights and the centrists who just want to get on with their life.
Fortunately, we're not at the point where Rhodesia 2.0 will occur, I'd imagine it will happen when actual anti-white legislation gets into power and not some tumblr blogs leaking into MSM.

>>Blacks and whites could unity against a common enemy of US of A
That's a myth. Niggers didn't give a shit. They were just as uppity as they had always been, and beaners were spilling over our border like a fungus. White folk were just distracted.

>tfw goys are falling for your trap
I'm sure the guy who broke the bank of England isn't trying to do any thing

We're still right at the beginning of the century... so yeah, probably.

But we're nowhere even close to how bad it was the late 60s. Today's unrest is like a cat fart compared to then.

i just watched that episode earlier this evening

I think the most interesting thing is the hit in 2014. That's midway through Obama's second term of all things.

If there was ONE thing I expected from Obama going into his presidency, it's that he would be good for America on race relations.

>Yeah, I feel things are being intentionally driven towards a breaking point or something. Feels weird.
Keep it in perspective. We're not even at 1960's levels.

in the us. here in japan race relations are improving. my sister is expanding her mind to new possibles like foreign black boyfriend. i encourage her in this pursuit.

I'd say we're back to where it was in the 70's. Obama being elected was supposed to be the beginning of a post racial society, but everything he did in his second term made things worse. it started with the shooting of Trayvon Marten. Obama and the media insisted on portraying the shooting as a case of a white man shooting an unarmed black teenager. In the first place, George Zimmerman was of mixed race himself, with a white father and a mother who was half native Peruvian and half African black. Yet every news report insisted that Zimmerman was "White' or "identifies as Hispanic" or was a "White Hispanic." It only got worse with the Furgeson affair and the White House demonizing local police departments in a long game bid to create a federal police force. In their attempt to turn the American public on one another, Letist agitators have set back race relations in the United States several decades.

I was a toddler so I don't know

A dark brown man covered in body hair. The first thing you notice is his smell. Curry and poo. He has a skinny frame, oily skin and hair. Slimy. Oozing curry and poo from his pores. A thin pathetic moustache. Pitiful.

He pulls down his pants to reveal a small penis surrounded by a mane of smelly greasy pubic hair. He turns around and I see his buttocks smiling at me. His butt is covered in more coarse hair, black. Small cheeks. He bends over and parts his cheeks. A waft of pure poo fills the air. The black hair is thickest here, with a brown hue. Dingleberries can be found; yesterday's shit clinging on to life. The poo is a light brown, like pumpkin soup. He uses his hands to part the matted poo hair to reveal a little brown butthole. Caked in poo. Disgusting. The epicenter of filth. An ugly crater. A dirty yet prolific anus.

The Indian.

Here's my radical take on that. Look at what's happening to Sweden right now. It's because the Swedes couldn't conceive that if the welcomed people into their midst and gave them every advantage that they would't assimilate. They were a homogeneous culture that had know real understanding of what that would do to them. The United States has had a black population from its inception, and a free black population sine 1965. By and large, we know what to expect from blacks and what happens when you import large numbers of foreigners. It's why there's any resistance at all to bringing more people in. It why Donald Trump got elected when people started talking about "diversity" and open borders and shit. Whites don't want more brown people and blacks don't want more non blacks coming in to take their share of the pie. Were probably still fucked, long term, but we're a damned sight better off than they are in Europe. We still have a chance, however slim.

That's false. The problems with migration and racial diversity isn't solely due to IQ differences. It's also one of character and phenotype preservation. Vast differences in looks among people in a society will hurt social cohesion and any harm to social cohesion translates into harm to scientific development, economic progress, implementation of social policies etc...

It is not true that if only Europe brought in east Asian migrants in big numbers then it wouldn't have major problems. Bringing any people in massive numbers into a country so they can permanently settle is always a recipe for disaster., even among similar populations. It'd even be bad if West Europeans brought in millions of east europeans.

I don't think you're a native Saudi. Perhaps an expat or someone from Hijaz?

This is the real answer right here, it's disgusting how they all go along with it.

Really activates my neurons, they allow millions of wild savages, but deport peaceful Chinese if they try to do the same. Almost like they are trying to destroy civilization.

It's honest tribalism not meritocracy, it's based on flawed basis, yet perfectly solid for the people inside the tribe.

What do you mean.

Blacks have never been so racist, and the same goes for liberals. They just hate whites with a passion.

It is much more racist now than just two years ago. Makes me rather cozy.