/mbmc/ TONIGHT FAGGOTS

Find your flag & print some of these fuckers:
voat.co/v/mybordersmychoice/2342909

Game Plan:
1. Posters go up Sunday Jan 21 at night on campuses & public spaces around the world!
2. Bonus points for putting them in feminism & SJW related areas: social science & psychology departments, women's & gender studies departments, office doors of feminist profs, etc.
3. Please do not commit vandalism or do anything illegal
4. Translations are available for over 25 countries
5. Only use the official versions of the poster:

Antifa is shitting themselves over this:
itsgoingdown.org/neo-nazis-Sup Forums-ready-new-poster-campaign-target-womens-studies-departments-campus-january-21st/

So is the SPLC:
twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/951204530229841920

but Ben Garrison has given MBMC the green light:
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/954393573222268928

along with The Golden One, Peter Sweden, Jack Posobiec, Tara McCarthy, Millennial Woes, LA Werewolf & many more

Ignore shills, stick to the plan & only use the official versions from the main website:

Godspeed anons

PREV

Other urls found in this thread:

hannity.com/contact/
foxnews.com/shows/tucker-carlson-tonight.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ufFbShvYXHA
my.mixtape.moe/khjcce.svg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

REMINDER TO IGNORE SHILLS

BUMP

MEDIA CONTACTS:

>HANNITY
hannity.com/contact/

>TUCKER CARLSON
foxnews.com/shows/tucker-carlson-tonight.html

>Take picture during dsy
>Act surprised and agree with point
>Multiple reports lead to coverage

>ALSO LOCAL TV NEWS CHANNELS

BUMP, KEEP THE ENERGY UP

Godspeed

Ignore shills and /leftypol/
/leftypol/ is trying to stop this.

Bump

this is awesome gonna print some off tomorrow morning bump

>tfw wasn't told about this
>would've loved to pin American and Spanish versions up around
Shit. Well while we're early in the thread, any international anons want to share their successes?

I am in high school right now and I am in the process of getting a driver's license. I have a color printer, I just need a target. I have two in mind, a collection of 2 parks, 1 high school, 1 middle school, 1 elementary school, and a "historic monument" with a 40 minute round-walk there through suburbia. No-one is there at night but it is accessible. I am an insomniac and I can go there at night. Or I can go to my town's train station with a center for education and another park nearby, the train services a little over 1k people a day. This is an hour round-walk through suburbia. What should I do? I do not want to be a suspect of a crime or be seen.

go out and do it tonight. i'm going out at around 1 am to canvas my campus. i want to wake up to triggering

no worries user, the centralized nature of the official versions pretty much eliminates it
>inb4 KILLS CREATIVITY REE
there was a creativity phase for over a month, the final design is the summation of many small edits & translation work from many people, eventually you have to say "this is good enough" and stick to it for the sake of uniformity

PDFS FOR ALL COUNTRIES HERE:

if you aren't 18 get out.
otherwise, just go do it faggot.

Some ideas for you guys, would it be possible to pitch in and put up a billboard on a busy highway? The sheer size of it and the fact youre in your car will leave a stronger, longer lasting impression

Is it possible to maybe use a modified drone or something to just drop shitloads of them in certain areas where you would most certainly get caught? im thinking maybe a big college campus when everyone is outside or outside a mall maybe even a concert or places where theres tons people

Idk just thinking out loud also posted in other thread but since this is the new one thought id post here as well

I'm in the same boat. I'm planning on doing it early tomorrow morning before school starts

I feel so cucked because I don't have shit ready for this tnight, my printer isn't working :(

I want to help though wtf can I do ahfdgfjhkghfk

I say the schools, never too young for the truth.
My printer is shit and i have no ink.

I would say not the train station. Atleast in my mind its better to be in a lot more places than in one high traffic area.
good luck user.

Spread awareness online & help people who are active find targets & disavow the shills

Office Depot or Office Max have printers for a small fee

First one would be safer IMO. Train station is probably the riskiest out of the places you mentioned, whereas parks are probably the safest. All in all, I say the first route is the way to go

>I do not want to be a suspect of a crime
there is no crime user, you have a 1A right to do this
just make sure no groups of leftist faggots are near you when you do it, and don't vandalize anything - other than that you're good

honestly doing it on your high school will have the biggest impact, media companies lose their minds in horror when younger kids see non-left wing material

your high school should be the first stop

GODSPEED TADPOLE

only post fliers on PUBLIC property, do not be destructive, do not be an asshole. What you are doing is, in now way, whatsoever, illegal.

obligatory underage b&

THAT'S IT!
I AM BUYING A FUCKING PRINTER TOMORROW!!!

god damn it this is the second raid i watched get planned, loved, and then sat back and watched wishing i was out there.

looking for something on craigslist now!

PRINTING LOCATIONS:

>Office Max
>Office Depot
>Fedex
>Staples
>Google "print shop" for local businesses

godspeed fellow leaf

sucks, i'm going to use my university's printers. fuck them for pandering and coddling to shitskins at every turn

Shill thread, OP fag flag says it all. /leftypol/ finger prints all over this, stay safe!

I'm not following, is this actually a political thing or is it just organized shitposting? I mean the latter is fine, I just don't get the message if it's the former

godspeed brother

good stuff leafbro

Both.

do you have a staples or print shop nearby?
this is completely legal and safe, just don't wave them in a blue-haired bitch's face on the way out

bump

remember

you guys are shitting your pants over there eh?

and

Buuuiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumppppp
Anons don’t forget to spread this and get similar-minded friends to do it!!

made a nice infographic to slam newsweek.com with, pic related

Godspeed brother. Put one up for me.

same OP as last thread

Unless you're a drooling retard the message is pretty clear faggot shill

and

Make America white again. Praise to you my brothers.

anti-shill support appreciated greatly

I had these just printed at fedex

Btw i fight antifa frequently for this sign.

I saw a "Its okay to be white" poster at my campus last time. Is anyone on UMD doing this?

THREAD THEME

THREAD THEME

YOU

I figured, but what's the message exactly? Just border sovereignty? Or is this like "it's ok to be white" in that it's a pretty mundane statement designed to anger SJW reactionaries

You're doing it.

>no poster for Argentina

Gotta set up my printer. I wanna know so maybe we can work together.

(YOU)

YOU ARE

Funny... There is nothing about this on any of the bunkers. You faggot posers do know what the bunkers are, right? Yeah. Of course you don't. This whole op is FAKE AND GAY.
All of you can KYS. Seriously. Go do it right now. This board is dead.
WHY are you letting this go mods???????
Sage.

sorry user I kind of jumped to promotion before finishing all the countries

kill youself antifa faggot

It's not that complicated.

>I wanna know so maybe we can work together.

Shill? Or bait.....

Is there one for Ecuador or the Philippines?

So i decided to give my former school a little visit
For all non-german speaking anons it says something like
"school without racism, school with courage"
and its about a stupid workshop or something

lol am not even white and i'm doing this

I know it sounds stupid but someone did put up a IOTBW poster when that happened so I know I'm probably not gonna be alone when I put mine up. It would be better to cover more areas since I have limited printer ink.

Sure, I am just worried since I am of a rather prominent family in my town's Catholic minority. Although most of them feel the same.

Yeah, I do not go to those schools since I am a catholic. I go to catholic schools.

Yes!

The last train from a neighboring town arrives at 10:30. The first one goes to New York at 5:30. Completely deserted except for Fridays when there is a midnight train to another neighboring town.

That is what I was thinking although the train station would be a huge hit!

I mean, walking through suburbia in the middle of the night implies a crime.

Yes, I was just going to post them on trail heads and next to front doors.

Overall I'd say I'd do the first route, although I do have an excuse since I work part-time at the train station on Thursday nights, but I do not want my protestant colleagues seeing me.

damn it I asked for one and no one replied FUCK THIS SHIT

Based Kraut

Is there a business card template?

>he thinks that putting posters on campus will actually accomplish anything other than getting doxxed and waking people up to the reality of white supremacy in our societies

nice work

You don't have to be white. You just have to be proud of your country enough to not let it be killed off by refugees and immigrants.

Bump!!! Page 2 wtf!!!! Anons spread this to similar minded friends elsewhere!!! It is the best way to have real impact!!!

k, that sums it up. I felt like I was missing something but I was overthinking it. Thank you

vector image here
my.mixtape.moe/khjcce.svg

Our classes don't start until Wednesday. Should I still put them up tonight or wait until Tuesday night?

Canada bro, it’s me éirebro from the last thread. I made this. A little bit rough around the edges, but it is ceart go leor

Nice! Thanks, user.
Could you please make the BOTTOM TEXT say "#MisFronterasMiDecisión"?

preferably tonight, so it coincides with all of our work; however, if you can get anything up tonight, tomorrow is better than nothing

Tonight and Tuesday night if they are taken down.

Tonight, this is the planned night for full assault

There is one you!! You just have to look more for it!!! Ask OP or look elsewhere!!! I’ve seen one for Chile personally

You need to view things in catalog mode: Threads fall to the second page all the time momentarily because all it takes is having about 30 seconds go by without a new comment. That doesn't mean the threads dying, though.

It’s probably best that they all go up on the same day so less people will be on the lookout. Security will likely be stepped up at institutions after the first batch goes out - especially at night.

Roger Rodger. What's your vector victor?

Is this the new thing? I just got some IOTBW stickers printed

Do it tonight.

This is dumb as shit.

I'm tired tho :(

Am I likely to get in trouble doing this in random public places if I'm on a security camera?

Hehhehehehehehehehehe it’s working anons!!! Keep it up!!!!!!!!
Shillmostat is at 120 degrees and increasing!!!!

Yes, do it and ruin your life forever. Expose yourselves, you cowards