Boy of the season

Moffu moffu

Am I the only person still watching?

Wat

>that neck
Hnnng

How is this anime doing in Japan?

Shadow a cute

It's clearly low budget so exists to boost manga sales.

>I am become moffu moffu, destroyer of worlds.

Hey it's just like whenever I go to the store

Oh god, I can't help shipping these two

Wombat!

>low budget
Really? But it's very shiny.

Do what you must, I've already won.

The director and art staff are doing wonderfully with composition and effects but there's not really much budget-heavy movement. It's mostly very very nice talking heads and chibi.

>tfw the ed changed and you get conscious about watching bishie anime

It's back to 2D this week. Seems the 3DPD was a one off

It's got amazing artwork, but it's actual animation is minimal. That's what enables it to look so nice though. When you have to animate a lot of motion it's best to have simpler drawings so it's easier to replicate them in frames with few errors. The more complicated and detailed the artwork, the harder it is to put into motion without error. And you don't have a lot of time to get it right and fix errors when working on a TV anime, they have a strict schedule to keep if they want their broadcast timeslot, so they typically pick either nice artwork + minimal motion or simple artwork + more motion. A show like this doesn't need a whole lot of animation, mostly just mouth flaps and some character gestures, and they can do chibi sequences for comedy scenes. The rest is mostly panning over backgrounds and simple walk cycles.

Puhyo!

Bad bunny

This episode was bretty guud.

This loli really needs some friends.

Reminder that this bashful creature has a horse penis.

Kai strong

Kai and Leonhard a best.
Bruno a meh
Licht a shit

doujins when?

When I see a little girl and a big dog I just want them to be inseparable for life.

Will Haine marry the loli?

>marry loli young
>Crush loli pussy
>she grows up into voluptuous female version of king
>can simulate /ss/ now

>Kai-niichan...

Give the poor girl a break. Considering she's a princess she's probably engaged to some inbred cousin already.

>I just want them to be inseparable for life.
That can be arranged

Take that back! Bruno is a serious cute!

You're right about Licht. What an irredeemable shit.

I'm torn apart here. I truly like Bruno and Kai, it's just everyone pales in comparison to Leonhardt's bestness.

best boy

>Boy

Pff

Doujins when

I want to see more of autism prince and chambermaid.

>finally something he's not good at
Cute. Truly he is best boy.

Describe how would be your ideal doujin of this series.

>pretty girl with a flat chest or ordinary girl with big tits
>two positives or two negatives

Why is this even a question?

High test males like big breasts.

From the abundance of merch I'm assuming they don't expect to sell blurays at all.

Beach house vacation. Leonhard refuses to swim. Heine assumes he can't swim. He really can't swim with that in the way. Heine is able to make comparisons with the king that are left unexplained until the sequel.

Sound: a.pomf.cat/kyjlax.webm

If Nanbaka taught me anything it's that sparkles resist looping, so naturally I went for the shortest least looping option.

Love these.

Nice filename.

He's just too pure

Lots of loli faces this episode.

You know what I like? The fact it's not those same 6 pretty boy VAs like every other goddamn show.

>high test
Have you seen how Licht looks?

I was really expecting that to be the case. I expected Joker Game casting, and then they go and surprise me by casting a bunch of literally-whos who are mostly first-timers.

I'm sure as hell not complaining, I'm sick to death of the standard popular VAs.

Same but these ones aren't really all that great.

This series continue to pleasantly surprise me. Honestly, it's probably one of my favourites from this season. It's obviously not for everyone, but it has a totally comfy charm that I just can't get enough of. It's also a very nice departure from the usual moeshit/battle school harem/shounen edge-fest series, even though those have their places as well.

Yeah, I really like this anime for this reason. Kai's seiyuu is probably my favorite.

They're not bad, though.

Don't be such a dumb hipster, megane and Haine's seiyuu are okay but everyone else sucks.

Will Kai abandon his royal status and marry this maid?

She'll become his pet. She'll wear a collar and nothing else and he'll pet her head and call her a good girl.

>he can't swim with that in the way

Are you talking about what I think you are talking?

I think an user in one of the earlier threads said Kai was already engaged to a girl.

>Look up manga
>It's true

is he one of us?

does anyone have a stitch of this?
purely for academic purposes

>mfw this actually happened in the manga

Viktor=Haine>Kai>Bruno>Leonhard>>>shit>>>Licht

Hands off the royal tutor, bitch.

>implying he isn't the one making the move

Viktor is a godlike daddy I want him to fuck me

Does she have a name? She's too damn cute not to have one.