Is Rance what Gaijin men look like to Japanese women?

Is Rance what Gaijin men look like to Japanese women?

sasuga gaijin

No, it's how they look like to Nip men and how Nip women want them to look.

They want them to be loudmouthed rapists?

ye

Rance is the Japanese equivalent of BLACKED.

Except it's a gene upgrade instead of downgrade

Is Rance the best protagonist in all of Japanese literature?

Would you be able to appreciate Rance if he was black?

I want to start playing his games. Where should I start?

This is me but with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Sengoku Rance is all the best points of Rance in one game. After that you can explore what is translated, either past games or the sequels

everyone started in sengoku so you may as well do the same. very fun game. became addicted at times.

watch out for pandas.

Appreciated, is there any story stuff I should know before or is it just wacky rapist adventures?

There's tidbits like Rance's super leveling ability and stuff but if you enjoy the game you'll have fun looking it all up on your own later.

Post pictures showing of his muscle.

Jap women want a well built white man.

Which disqualifies almost the whole korean childrens card games image board.

Move on to anons.

call for reinforcements from continent as fast as possible. they are a must in your army. i suggest start with lazures.

try to avoid countrys with the seals. i wont tell you why, just try and avoid fucking them up.

you can start exploring dungens around the second part of the game (you know when you get there)

its a 90% chance you will have to restart the game beacuse of your shit army. dont let it kill your hopps. trust me, must of us have been there so dont be ashamed trying everything from scratch.

Reminder that original writer for Rance series was female.

>Rance's university

Rape classes?

>its a 90% chance you will have to restart the game beacuse of your shit army.
Playthrough 1 literally autowins for you though.

>spikey brown hair
>brown eyes
>thin pointy eyebrows
>small thin nose
>long narrow chin and subtle jaw
>vaguely tan

He looks like your standard anime ideal of a Japanese man, actually. By 3D standards he is attractive but by anime standards he is generic and boring looking.

A gaijin in anime would look more like this.

Yes

Rance is a power-fantasy for creepy obese 20-something virgin men.

Don't make it seem more than it is.

more basic example of a typical white person looks like to a Jap.

of course there are gaijin characters with standard anime faces occasion, with maybe only blond hair and blue eyes but that usually because they don't want them to stand out too much.

Also a weird cultural point to mention is that Japanese people actually find "tall noses" very attractive and desirable. Wide and flat is considered chinky and piggish to them.

The ideal nose is narrow from the front profile but very large from the side profile with a strong, straight or curved bridge like Spike Spiegel

Rance was written by a girl, who had a rape fetish. It's like 50 Shades of Grey, if 50 Shades took place in Midland and Mr. Grey was actually Guts.

That's what all anime is you stupid faggot.
>>>/tumblr/