Sup Forums criticizes feminism/matriarchy but has a vicious hatred of MGTOW on level of the feminists. What gives?

Sup Forums criticizes feminism/matriarchy but has a vicious hatred of MGTOW on level of the feminists. What gives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=As-pcGU6Mok
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because MGTOW are practically women.

you sound like a married man

I like MGTOW, but I also like being in relationships. I pretty much do what women do and monkey branch from partner to partner, using them for sex and other perks.

Because you're not supposed to react to modern feminism/idiocy by becoming a complete tool.

Just be more wary and use your brain gooder, shitbird.

Sup Forums isn't one person. And the anons who shit on mgtow are always just dudes who are still blue pilled on gender realism. They'll come around. The evidence is constantly flying at their face at 200mph, give them time to assimilation information.

Why just not kill myself? HA! Now I don't even pay (((taxes))), MGTOW are cucks by comparison.

MGTOWs are cringey as fuck and 95% of them are only MGTOW because they’re too autistic to attract a woman. If they had the chance to be with even the most insufferable feminist cunts they’d take it in a heartbeat.

No it's because I know plenty of people who are happily married with children and they're doing ok for themselves and I want that for myself one day. Sure it doesn't work out a lot of the time but raising children in a familly is best and familly life is best for your personal happiness and society as a whole

I am. MGTOW are fags that can't handle dealing with women so instead recede into a hole and tell themselves they are above it. You're not above, you're below.
>Ha! I don't have to deal with females
You mean you can't because you're the lowest form of beta and no woman, or man for that matter, would have anything to do with you.

All the better, your kind are worse than kikes, keep your slime in a pillow Mr. independent. Enjoy being a tool of society.

I know but it's fun.

It just doesnt make sense anymore financially or otherwise. You cant have a woman who will stay home and serve you cause its sexist, shell leave you more than likely, all you really get is a sloppy fuck. I would rather save my date money for a lamborghini that cant decide it wants to be ridden by someone more attractive or wealthy

For men who actually want to learn about the MGTOW red pill
youtube.com/watch?v=As-pcGU6Mok

Only shills and ultimate betas hate all women.

>has a vicious hatred of MGTOW on level of the feminists
Speak for yourself

Abusing women is very MGTOW.
TFM closes every MGTOW livestream with the Pimps prayer.
KEPP YA PIMP HAND STRONG BOY!

Dude i love that fucking show

>hate all women
If women didnt have vaginas men would literally genocide them.

t. woman

defeatist attitude
At best a recommendable stop gap measure

>love that fucking show
rarbg
.to
search for married with children
DL and enjoy old fashioned comedy when men could at least complain that their women were worthless pieces of shit.

its an extreme form of cold turkey realizations that many men need to experience to get their life back on track.

>tfw i already have every single episode

Married men are almost incapable of rationally responding to MGTOW because MGTOW question the married man's entire map of reality. Rather than admitting that maybe these guys have something compelling to say that is resonating with many young men and endeavoring to find out why that is the case, they try to emotionally manipulate men into following their map of reality, and shame and belittle anyone who refuses.

Thats not to say that the criticisms of MGTOW are completely off base. Lots of MGTOW are undesirable and have simply given up trying. But the point is- can you really blame them? Longterm relationships isn't exactly the greatest 'game' to be playing at the moment, and if the game isn't fun, why play?

this.
Its only the new MGTOW that give a crap enough to make MGTOW threads.
Give them a few months, they will stop caring about other people, they'll be getting /fit/ and /biz/ in no time.

Chegg'd.
I was at church earlier today (Traditional Latin Mass) after not going for a bit, and was catching up with a buddy of mine who I hadn't seen for a bit. While we're talking, a lavishly dressed girl with anime-tier makeup and long gel nails comes up and starts cooing at us and wanting to make conversation. She prattled on about how she had gone to school to be a nurse, but she didn't like it and now just sits at home and reads all day and goes to mass, and kept trying to assert her authority/superiority because she was so much older. My friend quietly explained that he was turning 30 this year, and she was temporarily embarrassed before hurriedly talking about a church event later that day.

The whole interaction left me with a bad taste in my mouth, and reinforced that my distrust/disdain for women is not for nought.

Because both groups are fucking retarded. Men and women should be in stable relationships and raising families. Unless they're gay, then they'd be men and men or women and women in stable relationships and raising families.

Point is: STRONG FAMILIES.