>Hospital cleaning? NATIONALISE IT
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42757026

>CBI calls for UK to remain in a customs union with EU
bbc.co.uk/news/business-42765661

>"Theresa May vows to target UK company pension abuse"
archive.is/EDNhB

>Carillion Collapse - A crisis that may spell the end for PFI
moneyweek.com/carillion-a-crisis-that-may-spell-the-end-for-pfi/

>Asda and Aldi ban sale of energy drinks to under 16s (who says we aren't already a fascist state?)
archive.is/fDkWc

>Double Stabbing in Luton Mall Leads To Shopping Centre Evacuation
standard.co.uk/news/crime/luton-stabbing-shopping-mall-evacuated-after-two-men-stabbed-in-front-of-horrified-shoppers-a3745811.html

>preferred home remedy
When feeling sick (sore throat/flu). Mix three Lemsip, orange juice, honey and lemon in a pint glass with hot water. Down it and go to bed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aobwrnijWhk
youtube.com/watch?v=TgLQndzmHjA
youtube.com/watch?v=95I7t1znYFk
youtube.com/watch?v=m6U9T3R3EQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

manuka honey

does anyone think little kids drinking energy juice is a good thing?

how to stop being a neet? (no excuses) (whatever it takes edition)

youtube.com/watch?v=aobwrnijWhk

No.

Qualifications if any, aspirations if known, and age please.
Any health problems, disabilities or unfortunate addictions would be useful to know.

Almond milk

hm might give it another crack. diluted it with water or just a shots worth??

Baby powder
youtube.com/watch?v=TgLQndzmHjA

2:2 in literature
can't long distance run
addicted to britpol
short term aspiration: stop being a neet
long term aspiration: have a family

>2:2

Next applicant please

kate rusby is the goat

yeah that's my experience so far

Rubbing butter into my anus

Butter fingers

Sorry pal. I don't really know what to advise you because I haven't graduated yet. Try branching out your application ideas, or start something for yourself.
If you're a proper internet-head, maybe look for something in that field so your life won't be pure pain just to make a wage.

And yeah Rusby is really the goat and that's one of her best tunes. Love how melancholy it is.

Well that was pointless.
Can I suggest careersatsea.org? That or picking a business type (anything you think might be fun) caterpillar maybe or BAE and learning as much as you can about the company and seeing where you might fit in?

Do you have an uncle or male relative who has made a reasonable success of life?

>short term aspiration: stop being a neet
what are you using to support yourself right now?
what are your salary expectations from work?

Who /Ed Balls/ here?

Have you considered reading to old/disabled people? That can pay quite a bit for a easy job.

This is my morning home remedy on an empty stomach

>1 crushed and sliced clove of garlic
>combined with a little bit of raw unfiltered honey
>swallow before having breakfast

This remedy removed toxins from the body as well as opening up veins and improving blood circulation

Remedy no.2 before dinner mix the following ingredients in a cup of water

>2 table spoons of apple cider vinegar
>juice from half lemon

This remedy will burn belly fat, allow you to digest your food easier as well as making your body more alkaline.

Thank you and have a bless day :)

youtube.com/watch?v=95I7t1znYFk

I used to be pissed off that girls weren't like they were in folk music (felt lied to). Now I prefer treating them as though they were over succeeding. I like the feeling of romance and devotion better than sex.

Yeah I fucked up big time with my degree choice. I was really good at science too. I'll look into the merchant navy. My dad is hugely successful but he can't get me a job.

Universal credit and I don't have any expectations anymore

I'll write it down and have a look

Yeah I agree. I covet true love, companionship, devotion these days a lot more than I care about sex. It seems it's much rarer and harder to come by, modernity has destroyed much of what made that sort of romantic love possible and common

>no redpilled twink bf

While your dad can't get you a job he can give advice. Try talking to him and saying "look I have picked some options but I need to discuss it with you to help me choose the right one." It's silly not to use a resource you have literally sat at home.

However you need to treat seeking his help like a business proposition, as in research it and work hard, there's no point asking for your arse wiped.

Also a 2:2 isn't necessarily fatal. Consider voluntary work, I've heard good things about balloon ICS and awful things about WWOOFing.

If it helps I'm a lot older than you and started out with a 2:1 In English lit.
I'll go back to sleep soon but while I'm awake (segmented sleep is wonderful) I'll do what I can.

Go back to bed Owen.

The truth is women don't want romance. At least not in my experience. I used to be really into r/theredpill then one day I had a revelation like
>hang on this is really shit
So I started being a soft cunt who did romantic things again and it made me much happier in myself.

My dad suggested I volunteer until I get out of my rut and then I'll atleast have some experience to put down. I'll have a look at balloon ICS and I think i'll probably have to take the volunteering route no matter how shit it sounds in my head, beggars can't be choosers etc.

You could enlist? It will be shit but it won't be NEETdom.

I can't long distance run mate due to an issue. I actually trained for a year to join the royal marines and got fit enough but a month before the PRMC the issue arose.

ahhhh shit that's fucked then init.
I've got to go to sleep but hope you figure something out man. Try looking at remote regions, they quite often are hungry for young people to take up needed positions doing stuff in the forests, at sea, what have you. People don't want to do them because it uproots them but if you're desperate there's money in it.

cheers boss